we all need one...oneee oneee onee

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
Goood Eveeeeening.

After much research and debate over what I will run as my first AS, I have decided to go with the One. I hope this will be a learning experience for me as well as others, and I hope to receive tips from the members here as well as constructive criticism =)

A little about me- 21 years old, 215 pounds ( I need to weigh myself tommoro at the gym to be 100% sure about this), 15% body fat when measured last at the gym.

I have been training for about 4 years, about 1 year seriously. I played football, rugby, lacrosse and I wrestled for a few months during these times.

I ruptured my akiles a while back, and was out of commision for a while. During this time I gained a fair amount of fat, and within the last 8 months I have been focusing on gaining strength and losing some of this fat. Ive done a pretty good job, but I have been itching to stick my hand in the AS pool :crackhead:. Because of my ankle, I have neglected leg work for a long time as I was to nervous about injuring it. I have slowly incorporated high rep low volume squats into my routine, and hopefully will be able to add some weight onto it during the next month.

I will run The One for 4-5 weeks, depending on how the 4 weeks go I will extend it to 5 weeks. I will dose as follows ( or keep at 3 if I feel 4 is too much).
3/3/4/4 ( caps per day)

On Cycle Support Supps-
RPM (If I need it)
Multi
Mass Pump stack from NP ( CEE, Citrulline Malate, AEE)
Fish Oil
Incarnate
Xtend
Whey

PCT-
Drive, RPM, IGF-2, 2nd Gear

(Nolva on hand if i need it).

My diet is probaly my weakest point because I really suck at it. I do eat healthy its just cranking the numbers that fuks me all up. Below is what I planned out for the cycle, taking in about 3440 Cals on w/o days.

Meal 1-

1 Cup Egg Whites
1 Whole Egg
1 Whole Grain Bagel
1 Scoop Whey

Totals: 580 cal, 49g Carbs, 64g Protein, 16g Fat

Meal 2-

2 Tuna Sangys on Multi Grain

Totals: 480 Cal, 18g Carbs, 64g Protein, 10g Fat

Meal 3-

8 oz Grilled Chicken
1/2 Cup Brown Rice

Totals: 410 Cal, 33g Carbs, 60g Protein, 6g Fat

Meal 4-

2 Pb Sangys on multi grain

Totals: 620 Cal, 38g Carbs, 30g Protein, 28g Fat

Pre Workout

2 WMS + 1 Bananna

Totals: 420 Cal, 100g Carbs

Post Workout/ Meal replacement

2 Scoops Whey, 16 oz Skim Milk
2 tbs Evoo ( ill probaly throw this in my eggs in the morning instead)

Totals: 640 Cal, 64g Protein, 36g Carbs, 28g Fat

Meal 6:

8oz ground Turkey
1 Cup Steamed Broccoli

Totals: 350 Cals, 16g Fat, 50g Protein, 4g Carbs

So I'm pretty sure this leaves me at ~ 3340 Cals, 98 Fat, 278g Carbs, 330g Protein. ( correct me if im wrong this took me forever to calculate lol)

Training- Im gonna go with 5 on 1 off, hitting each muscle group once per day, followed by 10-15 minutes of low intensity cardio.

I will keep track of weights and increase , will try to update everyday and give a report on libido, strength, mood, weight, and so forth.

I think thats about it... my first dose starts tommoro morning, so If you see anything I missed or should add let me know! Im in for the ride:dl:

Day 1- Chest
Day 2 - Back
Day 3- Legs
Day 4- Shoulders
Day 5- Arms
Day 6-Off/ light cardio
Day 7- Start again

Reps will be kept between 6-12, sets between 3-5.

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
sweet on im board, this should be fun!

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
Sweeet guys glad to have ya. So pumped for starting the one tommoro, gonna be goin with a buddy of mine.

Quick question for anyone if they know or maybe an AN rep..if Im going to workout around 7 or 8, whens the latest I should take it ?

mthill2

Awards
I was told to take it at 12 bec I woke out around the same time

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
aight that sounds good..any problems with sleeping or have u not taken it yet?

FitFinley

Awards
Subbed. I'm an a.s. virgin as well. If all these logs turn out as good as they are beginning I'll be ordering.

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
Subbed good luck to ya cant wait to see, i am gettin in on alot of these logs to see what it does to a plethora of different ppl and body types. :dl:

oh yeah are you gonna put up some pics.

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
subbed. This product is quite popular. I hope we all see good results.

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
good to have you guys! im very interested as well as to whats going to happen.

im gonna have my girl take pics this weekend cuz i dont have a camera and my camera phone sucks, so ill get those up there asap.

really wanna take my first dose now, sucks i gotta wait to 7 to workout tonight =/

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Good luck with popping your cherry. I'm subbed.

poptopop77

Awards
subbed...good luck my man. I'm in the same boat as you and The One will probably be my first a.s. this summer. Looking forward to see what kind of gains you make!

Ps - the song your title is from is a sick song

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
subbed...good luck my man. I'm in the same boat as you and The One will probably be my first a.s. this summer. Looking forward to see what kind of gains you make!

Ps - the song your title is from is a sick song
thx bro haha glad someone got that. i was listenin to it in the car before i got home and i put 2 and 2 together :18:

Good luck with popping your cherry. I'm subbed.
thanks man, glad to have ya

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
Day 1

Ok well I'm staring at these pretty purple pills and I cant wait another hour to take them. Im given it to 11 and im gonna pop 3, then eat my chicken and brown rice at 12.

So far I got a huge egg white omlete with 3 oz of sausage and 1/4 cup cheddar cheese, 2 slices wheat toast with vegtable butter, 1 bananna, 1 scoop whey with 8oz skim milk...

and then I just downed 2 pb sandwhiches on whole grain.

I wieghed myself from a scale at work before I ate this morning, with all my clothes and stuff on and I was in at 210. Im gonna base this as my starting weight.

Im gonna be working out back tonight, but Ill be back to update in a few hours to let you know if anythings goin on with my first dose!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
sub'd- looking forward to it- think you will like the results :)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I miss my daytona, I had a 2006 Go Mango one (the first batch), but my lease ended. Is yours a Tor red?

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
ahh it is tor red. shes my pride and joy..also an 06

i actually just got a ram air shaker hood scoop and **** looks pimpin

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
That is some crazyness..I recently added the predator 93 cold air tune and that added me about 50 horse power when I added the cold air intake as well. That and I got borla pipes and headers.

Basically people can hear me comming from a few blocks away, and I eat almost any car ive raced on the high way =D

edit- the plum one is pretty bad ass. if i had neough balls to drive around a purple car I would call that the purple monster =)

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
im in bro!..goodluck!:)
slick.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
That is some crazyness..I recently added the predator 93 cold air tune and that added me about 50 horse power when I added the cold air intake as well. That and I got borla pipes and headers.

Basically people can hear me comming from a few blocks away, and I eat almost any car ive raced on the high way =D

edit- the plum one is pretty bad ass. if i had neough balls to drive around a purple car I would call that the purple monster =)
I have a 300C SRT8 (hence the screen name). I have the AFE CAI intake and the diablo 93 tune. I love my car.

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
I have a 300C SRT8 (hence the screen name). I have the AFE CAI intake and the diablo 93 tune. I love my car.
ahh nice bro i wanted the srt8 but I couldnt pass up the deal i got on my car.

as a side note..its been about an hour and a half since my first TO dose. ive got a sort of euphoric feeling, and im more awake than I was like 2 hours ago.
(skipped my morning coffee because Im trying to quit).

And i got random chubbys! (too much info maybe, but has anyone else noticed an increase in libido as early as this???)

This all may be placebo, but dayum. :dance:

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

as a side note..its been about an hour and a half since my first TO dose. ive got a sort of euphoric feeling, and im more awake than I was like 2 hours ago.

And i got random chubbys! (too much info maybe, but has anyone else noticed an increase in libido as early as this???)

not a placebo- you feel it the first dose....

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established

LOL..wood is good!

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
haha tell me about it..im sitting at work looking up random stuff on AM and outta no where im pitchin tents

cant wait to see my girl in a few hours...and go the gym..or a little of both at the same time? hmm. I kinda feel like im on top of the world..I am so excited for the next 4 weeks.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
haha tell me about it..im sitting at work looking up random stuff on AM and outta no where im pitchin tents

cant wait to see my girl in a few hours...and go the gym..or a little of both at the same time? hmm. I kinda feel like im on top of the world..I am so excited for the next 4 weeks.
maybe thats why they call it it the "one"...because when you walk around,you have the 1 pertruding out of the crotch!..bwahahahahaha!..j.k!..goodluck my friend.

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
maybe thats why they call it it the "one"...because when you walk around,you have the 1 pertruding out of the crotch!..bwahahahahaha!..j.k!..goodluck my friend.

hahahaha oh man thats why i invited you here b :laugh:

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
SO many logs... so many places... so little time... lol

Be sure to get some good before pics holding The One and a newspaper. Contest later on for best before/after pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established

Be sure to get some good before pics holding The One and a newspaper. Contest later on for best before/after pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh right on. ill have pics this weekend.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

This is great^^ There are so many logs right now, BeBig also stated so many different body comps right now that are usign the ONE, I seems like some folks are using it for an all out bulk, and some are using it for a recomp/lean gain..I thought about picking a bottle up, but think im going to wait for a little more feedback. This stuff, based on ya'lls claims seems to good to be true, everything down to the PCT.. Hell with all the One logs going on right now , we should have a sep forum for them lol!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BTW, Spres im subbed bro, best of luck man:)!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
I would drop the evoo in the postworkout meal, and add some more carbs. That is a crucial meal. imo

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
I would drop the evoo in the postworkout meal, and add some more carbs. That is a crucial meal. imo

yea I'm adding that to my eggs in the am, or when I cook up the ground turkey.

I kinda didnt wana go over 300g of carbs, shud I just take 1 scoop WMS pre and post..or something else?

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
yea I'm adding that to my eggs in the am, or when I cook up the ground turkey.

I kinda didnt wana go over 300g of carbs, shud I just take 1 scoop WMS pre and post..or something else?
You need anywhere from 40-120 grams postworkout. I like to get most of mine from simple sugars usuallly about 60grams. Then I eat about 30grams from oatmeal. The postworkout doesn't need complex carbs but I like to include them. Wms works really well too. So just add that to your milk(if you can drink that) and then add some chocolate syrup to the milk too. my favorite postworkout shake is 2 cups of milk, 2 table spoons of carmel syrup, and 2 bananas(you can also add some ground oatmeal too) Hope this helps

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
You need anywhere from 40-120 grams postworkout. I like to get most of mine from simple sugars usuallly about 60grams. Then I eat about 30grams from oatmeal. The postworkout doesn't need complex carbs but I like to include them. Wms works really well too. So just add that to your milk(if you can drink that) and then add some chocolate syrup to the milk too. my favorite postworkout shake is 2 cups of milk, 2 table spoons of carmel syrup, and 2 bananas(you can also add some ground oatmeal too) Hope this helps
hmm..so hows this look

1 scoop wms preworkout with a bananna..

1 scoop wms postworkout wit 2 cups of milk, 2 scoops whey, 2 banannas, and 2 scoops of the carmel syrup?

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
hmm..so hows this look

1 scoop wms preworkout with a bananna..

1 scoop wms postworkout wit 2 cups of milk, 2 scoops whey, 2 banannas, and 2 scoops of the carmel syrup?
Looks great and it taste amazing too!

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
awesome thx hman.

just got back from doing back (no pun intended)

had a pretty good workout, pumps were so-so.
forgot my book so i dont have numbers but

lat pull down, 12, 10, 8, 6

low row pulley, 12, 10, 8, 6

DB row- 12, 10, 10, 8

Pullups- 12x3 BW

DB SLDL's, 15,15,12 60 sec rst between each set

Mood: Good mood, cant really say TO had a large part in it.
Libido: up!
Vascularity: Veins poppin outta my forearms and palms/wrists
Strength: No Different
Focus: Pretty good focus, felt like I took some RPM or something.

All in all for my first day wasnt too bad, like I said cant say I noticed too much from the one.

btw..im not at my reg gym now..its closed for the week for renovations or atleast I found this out today. going to the gym with my buddy at some gay planet fitness for the time being..the DB's go up to 60 and they have no olympic bars =(. next tuesday ill be back at my regular gym

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
just mixed up my PWO shake..

it totals out to be...

64G protein
92g Carbs(26gs from milk, 40g from WMS, and 26gs from the strawberry syrup)

and then I had a banana on the side

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
just mixed up my PWO shake..

it totals out to be...

64G protein
92g Carbs(26gs from milk, 40g from WMS, and 26gs from the strawberry syrup)

and then I had a banana on the side
Nice thats were you want to be!

scottedont

Awards
subbed.........this is probably going to be my first run too. Just watching some logs before I jump in. Good luck!

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
DAY 2.

Working legs today. woke up late because I have court today and kinda stressin out about that. Still havent eaten anything yet but Im about to make a nice eggwhite omlete. Going to the gym after court hopefully and ill try to update then.

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Late to the party, but I'm here! Subbed!

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Contest?! Damnit! I didn't have a newspaper in my 1st pics! Grrrrr!!!

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
glad to have ya bonedaddy..

just got back from doing legs. wow!

I have neglected legs for the past 8 months ( iknow poke fun at me now). After messing up my ankle so bad I was afraid to put any pressure on it at all. That being said, this is the first time ive attempted squats since playing football in high school, so dont be too harsh on me..

Squats- Little below parallel- 135x12, 185x10, 185x 8, 225x6

Seated calf raise- 3x15

standing calf raise- 3x 12

leg extension- 100x12 110x10 130x8 145x8

seated leg curl- 110x12, 120x10, 130x8

threw in some abs at the end-

ab crunch machine- 3x15

hanging leg raise- 3x15

side bend- 3x15

overall not a bad workout considering I got 4 hours of sleep last night and i only ate 2 meals today..sipping on my preworkout shake now then going to down the rest of my food before i fall asleep tonight.

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
Food for today..

1 cup egg whites
1 whole egg
1 slice cheese
1 whole grain bagel with 2 tbs vegtable butter
1 scoop whey in milk

2 natty pb sangy's on whole wheat

1 scoop WMS

post w/o- 2 scoops whey, 16 oz skim milk, 2 tbs strawberry syrup.
1 huge banana

huge bowl of american chop suey <--bomb
10oz skim milk.

im gonna try to throw in mayb a big tuna sandwhich ( whole can) before I sleep, but I am seriously so full right now i wana barf