The one, The only....THE ONE!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Introduction:
Welcome guys, I am running this log as specified to me via the lovely Rosie (gjeusss something...haha).

The One + FREE 2nd Gear from Applied Nutriceuticals - $69.99

This is what is promised:
"Users Will Experience:

* Incredibly fast lean body mass gains - typical users report 10-15 lb. gains in the first 2-3 weeks!!
* Overall hardening effect to the physique
* Increased strength
* Dramatically enhanced speed & coordination
* Mood-enhancing effect
* Increased fat metabolism"

I will put this to the test and see if this truly delivers!

Thank you to AN for their willingness to allow me to test this, as well as the free tshirt. Much appreciation goes out to them! I will keep this log honest, straight forward and I will train damn hard to test this thing!

Details:
Name:Craig
Training Status:Heavy Active (Trained for 5 years consistantly now, 3 years as a rookie prior to the 5).
Goals:Well you asked for it, monster BULK (boo hoo my new abs!!)peer pressure!! Lets look at getting 12-14 quality lbs out of this bad boy!!

Statistics:
Height:187cm
Weight:87.5kgs
BF%:will find out tomorrow
Blood Pressure and Resting HR: tomorrow

Pre-The ONE bloodwork: (total testosterone, free
testosterone, estrogen, SHBG). Will see if this is possible at my work.

Pre-The ONE pictures: tomorrow

Diet outline:

Well since this is a monster BULK I guess I get to eat pretty much what I like ;) I'll be looking to eat a HUGE amount of quality lean protein, perhaps somewhere between 200-250grams per day. Carbohydrates I will try to keep as clean as possible most of the time to limit the damage. In saying this I will be eating tons of oats...tons!Looking at perhaps 300-400grams per day cho's. I'll try to keep fats as healthy as possible.

Supplements: (all, with dosing/timing schedules)
The ONE: 3 upon waking, 4 if 3 isn't enough.
Cycle Assist (CEL):4 capsules, one upon waking, another 4 with dinner.
Orange Triad:3 per day.
B5:3 teaspoons with each meal (acne support).

Training:
Will be looking at 6-10 reps, heavy as I can go, lookign at major compound movements and the odd isolation to finish a muscle group. Expect to see lots of heavy bench, deadlifts, squats, chin-ups, dips and rows. All the worst ones really. Abs will be done most days.

Monday: Chest and Triceps
Tuesday: Back and Biceps
Wednesday: Rest or the next days stuff depending on recovery.
Thursday:Legs
Friday:Shoulders
Sat/Sun:Rest if required, or bonus legs or abs.

Pre-The ONE Training statistics:
Incline DB Press:40kgx9
Squat:120kgx10
Deadlift:120kgx10
Chinups:BWx8 (crap I know)
BB Bench:90kgx8
Incline Biceps Curl:15.5kgx6
Tricep Bar Pushdown:66kgx8

Daily posts during The ONE:

Diet:general overview re total calories, water intake, etc.
Training: specifics re time/exercises/sets/reps/recovery/weight, etc.
Body composition and Look:
Muscle Hardness:
Vascularity:
Strength:
Speed:
Co-ordination:
Quality of Training:
Mood/Aggression:
Libido:
Joints:
Overall Sense of Feeling:
(to include mention of any shut-down or sides)

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Subbin this bad boy Kiwi, go get em. yeeew!

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If i can ask, why a whole workout day just for shoulders? They get worked indirectly in SO many other movements. Seems a waste of a whole workout day for a small body part that gets alot of work anyway. Unless you feel you are lacking badly there and wanna catch them up?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, also if you look at the split though, they are far enough separate to not negatively impact back or chest and since they are a small muscle working them more than once a week is ok :)

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I am excited about this one. Rock da house man!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I always like reading your logs so count me in...look forward to learning something :thumbsup:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
definately in on your log Craig, bloodwork would be awesome to start and before pics too! SHould be a good ONE haha. I should have picked this up, but i think i have enough stash already, it really sounds promising tho. Good luck.

rob561

rob561

Awards
  • Established
im in!! im ready to see what the ONE can do. good luck

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
subbed! good luck

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fire this Shizzzzzzzzzzzzzzz up brotha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, you know im subbed!

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
i'm in craig, can't wait to see your results.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
If i can ask, why a whole workout day just for shoulders? They get worked indirectly in SO many other movements. Seems a waste of a whole workout day for a small body part that gets alot of work anyway. Unless you feel you are lacking badly there and wanna catch them up?
I concur. I hardly train them directly, but on occasion, last month, I trained them directly, and paying the price now. I need to do some serious pre/rehab before something bad happens...

Anywho, subbed, interested in THEONE...

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
i have mine on order. will you be using just 2nd gear for pct or anything else?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm in Brutha!

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
good luck. What are you going to run for your pct?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Kg and cm ????

NEGGED!

Ha just kidding. Nice start good luck!

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Unless your Laggin Shoulder wise Kiwi, dont use a whole workout day just for them man! anyway, I just wanna see this bad boy up an running. Summers just starting to end for me an you man, perfect time to bulk. I expect to see some funny anecdotes slipped into this log too:biglaugh:

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Kg and cm ????

NEGGED!

LOL! man we just gotta get US up to speed with rest of the world already....Metric's were it's at. This is your chance CM. Show it to our Yankee mates :D:usa2:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
My shoulders are actually about my best part, looks wise. I find that while chest hits the anterior portion and back hits the posterior portion indirectly, this isn't enough to stimulate good enough growth. This also leaves the lateral portion untouched. I also quite enjoy training shoulders. :p

well, also if you look at the split though, they are far enough separate to not negatively impact back or chest and since they are a small muscle working them more than once a week is ok :)
Exactly, and it's a nice change from the other big compound movements.

I am excited about this one. Rock da house man!
I always like reading your logs so count me in...look forward to learning something :thumbsup:
definately in on your log Craig, bloodwork would be awesome to start and before pics too! SHould be a good ONE haha. I should have picked this up, but i think i have enough stash already, it really sounds promising tho. Good luck.
Good luck :D
he said before pics will be tommorrow. Im assuming with befores come afters so...probably yes to both.
im in!! im ready to see what the ONE can do. good luck
subbed! good luck
Fire this Shizzzzzzzzzzzzzzz up brotha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, you know im subbed!
i'm in craig, can't wait to see your results.
I concur. I hardly train them directly, but on occasion, last month, I trained them directly, and paying the price now. I need to do some serious pre/rehab before something bad happens...

Anywho, subbed, interested in THEONE...
I'm in Brutha!
Thanks guys! Will get the photos up today if I can and will try book bloods.

PCT will of course be 2nd GEAR, and possibly one or two other goodies depending on what AN thinks and advices.

subbed Craig!
Thanks man!! :)

Kg and cm ????

NEGGED!

haha get with the times man :p

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
nice to have the multi quote function working huh? lol.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
The One: Initial Update

Photos: Will have to be taken tomorrow, my work mate forgot his camera, so these will happen ASAP tomorow. Will include front, back, side and a bonus double bicep pic for the fans ;)

Bloods:Have a meeting with the manager of the medical centre where I work to see if it is possible to get it done as the centre is so busy and I'm told staff can only get an appointment (free) if there is time etc...annoying. So I will see what I can work out with her tomorrow.

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
I will be watching. Good luck and have fun!!!!!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And as always, I'm here if you need me :D

That's a separate post, LOL, after The ONE cycle.

...PCT will of course be 2nd GEAR, and possibly one or two other goodies depending on what AN thinks and advices...
You'll be looked after.

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
Subbed Hell yeah good luck Craig can't wait to see this get rollin!! Remember BeefCake....LOL:dl:

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
So have you dosed already, or is this the pre-show?

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
In! Im about to start my cycle tommoro bro cant wait to see how this treats everyone

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Looks like AN was smart enough to chose a Kiwi :bandit:

. . . .subbed in bro - Kia Kaha!

Heracles25

Heracles25

Awards
I am pretty pumped for this product, moreso than when Dymethazine came out. AN has 2 great looking products here.

Subbed! Good luck!

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
I'll be paying attention...if you have any questions or want some tips...I'll be around or just ask Rosie...quickest way to get in contact with me. ;)

So good luck, kick some ass, and most importantly....don't F*ck up! :)

Cheers!:cheers:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Looks like AN was smart enough to chose a Kiwi :bandit:

. . . .subbed in bro - Kia Kaha!
that was my old school motto! KIA KAHA!

I am pretty pumped for this product, moreso than when Dymethazine came out. AN has 2 great looking products here.

Subbed! Good luck!
I'll be paying attention...if you have any questions or want some tips...I'll be around or just ask Rosie...quickest way to get in contact with me. ;)

So good luck, kick some ass, and most importantly....don't F*ck up! :)

Cheers!:cheers:
haha thanks dude, Rosie is usually lurking round :p

subbed, good luck brother.
in for the ride!
sub

def follow along on this one
Good to have you watching guys :)