BigFish80's Shark Attack Stack (3-AD/Havoc Log)

BigFish80

BigFish80

Awards
  • Established
All Right...... everyone out of the water! Swim at your risk cause BigFish80 is lurking beneath the waves and is in a feeding frenzy! Holy SH!T that shark is on 3-AD and Havoc, and he looks hungry.

This will be my first log here at AM and I'm doing it to keep me honest and also to document the results for others to learn from (Seeing as though I couldn't find another 3-AD/Havoc log on AM or BB). I've been planning this since last October and have done quite a bit research to put this together properly. At this time I'd like to thank Trama1, T-AD, Sublimejeh, thesinner, and many other who shared their knowledge that enabled me to put this together. Ok enough chat here is my stats and plans:

Height: 6’ 2”

Weight: 215lbs (All weight will be taken in the morning straight out of bed)

Lifting Experience:
I have been lifting since I was 16. I went from HS to College to play D1A football and learned from some of the best strength coaches in the business. I then was a certified personal trainer for ~5 years and was certified also as a power lifting instructor. I’ve been lifting seriously and power lifting ever since. I currently started DC Training about a week ago and will be following this for the duration of the cycle.

Diet:
Just a little back ground….. I hold a BS in Biological Sciences and a MS in Human Nutrition. I’m planning on playing this by ear, but I will start at 500-800 calories above maintenance and go from there by what I’m seeing and feeling.

PH/DS Experience:
Epistane, Havoc, Halo, and Andro back in the day. The last cycle I ran was Havoc (20, 30, 40, 40) and I finished PCT back in August of 2008.

Cycle *Dosing 3-AD with PB, Olive oil, Flax oil, & Coconut oil to get max absorption*
Wk1: 3-AD (4-6 pills)
Wk2: 3-AD (6 pills) / Havoc 30mg
Wk3: 3-AD (6 pills) / Havoc 30mg
Wk4: 3-AD (6-8 pills) / Havoc 40mg
Wk5: Havoc 40-50mg

Other supplements while on cycle:
-Multi
-Fishoils
-Animal Flex
-Cycle support by AI
-Super Cissus Rx by USP
-RPM by AN **only to combat lethargy pre-workout IF NEEDED
-AXcell
-Lean Dreams by ALRI
-Of course, Protein and Gainers.

Photo of the Cycle:

PCT
Wk1: Nolva (30mg first 4 days then 20mg), aPCT
Wk2: Nolva 20mg, aPCT
Wk3: Nolva 10mg, aPCT, Lean FX
Wk4: Nolva 10mg, aPCT, Lean FX

Other supplements during PCT:
-Multi
-Fishoils
-Animal Flex
-Life Cycle by AI
-Super Cissus Rx by USP
-RPM by AN **only to combat lethargy pre-workout
-AXcell
-Sustain Alpha (In reserve just incase I’m not coming back fast enough)
-Pre workout Creatine, NO supplement, Beta-Al supplement (NP Ultimate MassPump Stack and add in Beta-Al and some Creatine Mono)

Photo of the PCT:

Photo of the Staples:

GOALS OF THIS STACK:
Really the sky is the limit here guys. I’m going to let happen what will happen and document the process for all to see. Granted I’ve set a lofty goal of gaining 20 quality pounds without adding too much fat.

I plan on updating this log about every other day and I will keep everyone up-to-date on my progress and over all feelings. I also will be including before and after pics, as well as, some measurements. Hold your breath if you're coming along for the ride.

Last edited:
BigFish80

BigFish80

Awards
  • Established
BEFORE PICS

Here are some before pics. I had my wife take these just after I rolled out of bed. Sort of been a bit relaxed on the diet since the holidays b/c I knew I was going to be somewhat strick (Quality Calories) on this cycle. So you guys don't beat me up too bad. I'll post measurements tomorrow as its my day off from the gym.

RELAXED PICS
Front Upper:

Legs Relaxed:

Back Upper:

Back Legs:

FLEXED PICS

Front Upper:

Front Legs:

Back Upper:

Back Legs:

Side Pics:

Triceps:

Hulk Pose (Just for Fun):

Last edited:
CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1st subbed

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Waiting till I have dedicated time. Too many operational commitments with work right now.

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
subbed, never tried 3-AD i wanna see how good its gunna do with Havoc.

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
Yea im doing a 5 week cycle of tren extreme right now and adding mdrol my last 3 weeks. Im hoping for a good 15-20 lb gain. Good luck with the cycle tho.

BigFish80

BigFish80

Awards
  • Established
Morning of DAY 3
Weight (right out of bed): 219.4lbs (+4.4lbs):shocked:
** I think this is just an out of the ordinary heavy day, as I think it is too early to be seeing any effects from the 3-AD.**

Just some quick morning stats:
Here are a couple measurements that I've taken to help me observe more tangible physical gains.

MEASUREMENTS:

Waist (3" below bellie button): 36 inches

Neck: 17.5 inches

Chest: 41.75 inches

Left Arm (Flexed from peak of Bicep): 16.5 inches

Right Arm (Flexed from peak of Bicep): 17.0 inches

Left Leg (Standing Unflexed Up 8" from top of Knee cap): 24.75 inches

Right Leg (Standing Unflexed Up 8" from top of Knee cap): 25.0 inches

Left Calf (Standing from the Widest part unflexed): 16.25 inches

Right Calf (Standing from the Widest part unflexed): 16.25 inches

These will be considered my baseline measurements for this cycle. Here's hoping they get significantly larger over the course of the cycle.:fingersx:

Stay tuned for a more detailed entry later this evening.

:clean:

Last edited:
littlejeni

littlejeni

Awards
Good luck, babe! I'll be your cook everynight, so I want some credit...haha!

BigFish80

BigFish80

Awards
  • Established
If anyone has taken 3-AD before, how long does it generally take to kick in? Just curious. I think I'm starting to exhibit some effects? Increase in libido, muscle fullness, etc.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
In like Flynt. This should be good.

BigFish80

BigFish80

Awards
  • Established
SB..... You wouldn't be an NC State fan would you?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
BigFish80

BigFish80

Awards
  • Established
Day 3

Baseline Information

Height: 6'2"

Weight: 219.4lbs (+4.4lbs)

Libido: On the Rise (Starting to notice an increase)

Aggression: On the Rise (Definitly there and up from yesterday)

Overall Mood: I feel pretty good. Nothing too much out of the ordinary.

Today's Workout (DC TRAINING workout 1A)

:dl::good::clean::squat:

Chest
Bench Press:
warm-up sets: 12x135, 10x185, 10X225
Working Set: 255 to Failure followed by neg (12 reps)
255 to Failure "" (7 reps)
225 to Failure "" (5 reps)
**Right Shoulder gave me some problems on the first failure, which is the reason behind dropping the weight for the final burn out**

Shoulders
Shoulder Press: Skiped this due to shoulder problem from bench

Triceps
Skull Crushers: Weights reflect only plates added to curl bar.
warm-up sets: 12x50, 10x70
Working Set: 90 to Failure followed by neg (13 reps)
90 to Failure "" (8 reps)
90 to Failure "" (4 reps)

Back (LATS)
Wide-Grip Pull-ups:
warm-up sets: 12 12 reps close grip
Working Set: 14 Reps
11 Reps
8 Reps
5 Reps

Back (Traps & Rombs)

Seated Cable Row:
warm-up sets: 150(12 Reps), 180(10 Reps), 200(10 Reps)
Working Set: 230 to Failure followed by neg (10 reps)
210 to Failure "" (9 reps)
200 to Failure "" (5 reps)

Abs
Weighted Crunches:
1 set to Failure (No Weight)
3 set to Failure (Holding 35lb plate)

Hanging Leg Raises: (hanging from pull-up bar)
3 set to Failure (20lb DB strapped to my Feet)

Diet:
:pizza::burg::donut::hot:

Still maintaining 500-800 calories above maintanence.

Daily Narrative
Today I woke up early before my alarm and roled out of bed feeling great! This is a bit unusual for me as I love my morning rest. Weight was up 4.4lbs but I think this is just a case of an unusually heavy morning weight, not from the 3-AD, or so I thought. I will say that at the gym tonight, I felt great! Great pumps, some vascularity, slightly increased strength (except for the Right shoulder), and just seemed to recover quicker than normal. It could have been due to some new songs on the iPod or maybe something that I ate, but I'm not sure.

On a side note, the only 2 things that are faily new in my daily supplement usage is the 3-AD and the NEW Anabolic Xtreme's AXcell. So some of these feelings in the gym could be attributed to the AXcell. All of you users who love Xtend, give Axcell a shot as you won't be sorry! Tastes as good if not better than Xtend and it has a 4:1:1 ratio which is better that the old 2:1:1 ratio of other BCAA products. The Artic Berry tastes AWESOME!!! So my final word on this is that the great workout today has to be attributed to the 3-AD kicking in (I think???) and AXcell, which had to contribute to some degree. Well thats all she wrote for tonight folks.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I would say that this early in your log that the increased endurance is due to the BCAAs rather than the 3-AD. I haven't read too many 3-AD logs but 2 days may be a little soon to notice anything.

Sucks about the shoulder though. It'll be fine by Wednesday no doubt, it's probably better already.

BigFish80

BigFish80

Awards
  • Established
I would say that this early in your log that the increased endurance is due to the BCAAs rather than the 3-AD. I haven't read too many 3-AD logs but 2 days may be a little soon to notice anything.

Sucks about the shoulder though. It'll be fine by Wednesday no doubt, it's probably better already.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's the AXcell. If it was the 3-AD then it would be the fastest I ever felt a PH/DS kick in.

The shoulder feels ok this morning, but it felt ok yesterday before the gym as well. It's just a case of a reoccuring injury that I actually got will I was at State. Did it maxing on BP back in 03 while I was playing football. Pull/Stretched my AC joint and it bothers me on occation. I guess one of the beautiful things about PH/DS's usage is that injuries tend to heal a bit faster, or at least I do. I'll take it easy on the next chest day, on Thurs, and get it back in full swing on the next.

BigFish80

BigFish80

Awards
  • Established
Day 4

Day 4

Baseline Information

Weight: 217.6lbs (+2.6lbs)

Libido: Still on the Rise (Starting to notice an increase)

Aggression: Moderate, a little above normal.

Overall Mood: I feel pretty good. Today I actuall was in a great mood all day.

Today's Workout (DC TRAINING workout 1B)

Quads
Squats:
Warm-up sets: 12x135, 10x185, 8X225
Working Set: 315 to Failure (9 reps)
275 to Failure (6 reps)
225 to Failure (8 reps)

Hamstrings
Walking Lunges:
Working Set: 50lb DB til Failure
50lb DB til Failure
50lb DB til Failure

Calves
Leg Sled Calves Raise (Weights do not reflect the weight of the Sled)
Warm-up sets: 180lbs x 20
Working Set: 360lbs x 20 (hold the last on until failure)
360lbs x 20 (hold the last on until failure)
360lbs x 15 (hold the last on until failure)

Biceps
Standing Straight Bar Bicep Curls:
warm-up sets: 65lbs(12 Reps), 95lbs(10 Reps)
Working Set: 115lbs to Failure followed by neg (10 reps)
95lbs to Failure followed by neg ( 9 reps)
95lbs to Failure followed by neg (5 reps)

Diet:

Daily Narrative

Still feeling good, but nothing out of the ordinary. I had a bit of trouble falling asleep last night, but I'm a restless sleeper anyway. I'm having some decent pumps in the gym and weights are up a bit. Nothing really to report. My right shoulder that I tweaked yesterday is feeling good and it feels pretty much back to normal, but I'll still take it slow on the next chest day. Since coming home from the gym, I've noticed a little bit of soreness in my left knee. This is not really out of the ordinary, as my left knee has a slightly torn miniscus that was never repaired. It tends to get a little sore after a good leg workout, so I'm not too worried. Tomorrow is an off day in the gym as far as the weights go, but I'm still going in to do a complete ab workout and run a 5K on the treadmill. If the knee will allow. Until tomorrow folks.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I had a bit of trouble falling asleep last night, but I'm a restless sleeper anyway.
Have you ever tried any ZMA products or other products to help with GH/Sleep such as Powerfull, Abyss, or X-Dream?

On any one of those things I usually pass out as soon as my head hits the pillow. I can imagine Christ Tucker looking at me saying 'YOU GOT KNOCKED THE F*CK OUT!' ZMA is usually the least expensive of the lot.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/primaforce/zma-180-caps.html

2 months for 16 bucks.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/uspowders/bulk-1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzol-3-4-diol-100-grams.html

Or when 1-carboxy's in stock.

BigFish80

BigFish80

Awards
  • Established
Have you ever tried any ZMA products or other products to help with GH/Sleep such as Powerfull, Abyss, or X-Dream?

On any one of those things I usually pass out as soon as my head hits the pillow. I can imagine Christ Tucker looking at me saying 'YOU GOT KNOCKED THE F*CK OUT!' ZMA is usually the least expensive of the lot.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/primaforce/zma-180-caps.html

2 months for 16 bucks.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/uspowders/bulk-1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzol-3-4-diol-100-grams.html

Or when 1-carboxy's in stock.

Yeah I've used ZMA before. Currently taking Lean Dreams, but it doesn't seem to be doing the trick. I think I have some ZMK laying around my house somewhere. I'll see if I can find it. If I decide to pick up some Powerfull, how would you suggest dosing it? Just 2 caps before bed or follow the label?Thanks for the advice.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I've used ZMA before. Currently taking Lean Dreams, but it doesn't seem to be doing the trick. I think I have some ZMK laying around my house somewhere. I'll see if I can find it. If I decide to pick up some Powerfull, how would you suggest dosing it? Just 2 caps before bed or follow the label?Thanks for the advice.
Yeah, I usually just do the pre-bed dose when I'm taking powerfull. I don't like the whole training while drowsy thing that happens to me with the pre-w/o dose

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Consider getting some bulk 1-Carboxy and save some $$

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bummer

BigFish80

BigFish80

Awards
  • Established
Day 6

Baseline Information

Weight: 218.1lbs (+3.1lbs)

Libido: Moderate (not noticing a difference)

Aggression: Moderate, a little above normal.

Overall Mood: Moderate. I've been a bit stressed at work as the end of the quarter creeps in. Sort of down from yesterday and the day before.

Today's Workout (DC TRAINING workout 2A)

***I had to change things on the DC training up today due to some traveling this weekend. I did a chest, shoulders, and tri's workout.

Chest
Incline Bench:
Warm-up sets: 12x135, 10x185, 8X205
Working Set: 215 close to Failure (8 reps)
215 close to Failure (7 reps)
*Skipped the last set due to Shoulder issues**

Incline DB Flys: (took it light)
30lb DB X 15
40lb DB X 12
50lb DB X 10

Machine Bench Press: (took it light)
150lb X 12
185lb X 10
200lb X 8

Shoulders
Seated DB Press: (couldn't go to failure)
Warm up set: 45lb DB X 15
Working Set: 65lb DB X 12
70lb DB X 10
80lb DB X 8

Side-Lateral Raises
Working Set: 25lb DBs X 15
30lb DBs X 10
25lb DBs X 12

Triceps
Close-Grip Bench Press: (Took it light due to shoulder)
Warm-up sets: 135lbs x 15
Working Set: 185lbs x 12
205lbs x 10
205lbs x 8

Press Downs: (V Bar)
Working Set: 150lbs x 15
170lbs x 10
180lbs x 10

Diet:

Daily Narrative

Well I wish I could say their were more changes, but honestly fellas, there's not. Mood is pretty normal, strength is maybe slightly up, and weight is up a bit. I know its a little early in the cycle but I was hoping to get a nice bump from the 3-AD early on before I kicked in the Havoc. Well, so much for that as I start havoc tomorrow at 30mg. So let the games begin! I have noticed one possible side that may be kicking in, although I could be imagining it. So I think I am starting to see a little bit of shedding, but really the verdict is still out on this. I from now on will keeping an eye on this and keep you all posted. Thanks for staying tuned.

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
im a little late to the party but im subbed in now bro!! ill be running a cycle of The One in a couple of weeks in an attempt at a slight recomp, but i have a couple of bottles of havoc saved up in my little closet of supplemental goodies LOL :18:

looking forward to seeing the results you get from this and maybe ill pick up 3AD and throw it in with the havoc for a winter bulk at the end of the year!! good luck man!!

BigFish80

BigFish80

Awards
  • Established
nice lookin workout!
Thanks. Actually I'm having to nurse the right shoulder a bit, so the weights should be higher than they are. Also I wish I could have taken my last workout to failure more, but health first and muscles second. If I hurt myself early into this, then I have nothing to show for. I took today off due to some biz travel so I got a little rest in. I'll give a detailed report tomorrow, but I'll give you guys a taste now.

This mornings weight was 221.3lbs (+6.3lbs) and only on day 7!:jaw: No noticable shedding today, as I think it was all in my head:stupid:, but I'll still be watching it closely. I also just quickly checked my right and left bicep this morning with the tape, and HOLY SH!T there was an extra .25 inch on each. I know it sounds nUCKING fUTTS, but thats what was. If that's what 3-AD does then, 3-AD is my new favorite designer. Simply Awesome. There is more that I need to fill everyone in on that I've noticed, but I don't have the time right now. I'll post up a detailed log in the next few days.

Supplements:
3-AD (4 caps)
Havoc (30mg) **First day starting on Havoc.

I cant wait til havoc starts kicking in!!!!! Its on like donkey kong!

LET THE GAINS BEGIN!!!

:party::djparty::party:

Last edited:
BigFish80

BigFish80

Awards
  • Established
im a little late to the party but im subbed in now bro!! ill be running a cycle of The One in a couple of weeks in an attempt at a slight recomp, but i have a couple of bottles of havoc saved up in my little closet of supplemental goodies LOL :18:

looking forward to seeing the results you get from this and maybe ill pick up 3AD and throw it in with the havoc for a winter bulk at the end of the year!! good luck man!!
My shoulder is the one that needs the luck! It's not hindering me too bad though just uncomfortable, no pain really, just tightness. Its something I have to deal with from time to time. If you've never run havoc, its awesome! At the moment its my favorite DS. Thats why I was so pumped today to start it. I popped right out of bed and went right for the bottle, just like an addict. Good Luck with your The One cycle. Are you going to log it?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounding good man and keep care with that shoulder. Hopefully I'll be able run my Havoc later this spring.

BigFish80

BigFish80

Awards
  • Established
Day 10

Baseline Information

Weight: 220.2lbs (+5.2lbs)

Libido (Scale 1-10): 6-7. Nothing way out of the norm, but up a bit.

Aggression (Scale 1-10): 4-5 Normal. Actually may be a bit down in the afternoon.

Hairline: Couple hairs here or there. Nothing out of the Norm.

Vascularity (Scale 1-10): 6. A little above normal.

Pump (All-day, Scale 1-10): 7. Just feeling a bit bigger/fuller.

Strength (During workout, Scale 1-10) 6. Up a little.

Overall Mood (Scale 1-10): 4. Normal mood, but Lethargy kicked in today.

Today's Workout (Back and Bi's)

Back
Wide-Grip & Neutral-Grip Pull-ups:
Warm-up sets:
10 reps Neutral Grip

Working Set:
10 reps Wide with +25lbs
10 reps Neutral with +25lbs
10 reps Wide no weight
8 reps Neutral no weight

Lat Pulldowns:
Warm-Up Set:
12 reps at 180lbs

Working Set:
10 reps x 270lbs
10 reps x 270lbs
10 reps x 270lbs

Seated Cable Row (wide grip):
warm-up sets:
10 reps x 150lbs

Working Set:
12 reps x 200lbs
10 reps x 200lbs
10 reps x 200lbs

Biceps:
EZ Bar Standing Bicep Curls:
Warm-up Sets:
12 reps x 75lbs

Working Set:
10 reps x 115lbs
10 reps x 115lbs
10 reps x 115lbs

DB Seated Hammer Curls:
Warm-up Sets:
Working Set:

Abs
Decline Bench Crunches:
3 sets to Failure

Diet:

Main Supplement Doses:

3-AD: 4 caps / Day
Havoc: 30mg / Day

**I think the addition of Havoc is making me sweat more during the day. I'm noticing I'm always sort of warm. I get sweat stains under my arms everyday now since I started the Havoc. This feeling is backed up by my doctors appointment results below (Body Temp).**

Daily Narrative
Thanks to everyone for hanging in with me on this as its been tough lately to get online and log the experience. I promise I'll be more consistant. This weekend I went and had the shoulder checked out by my AWESOME massage therapist who has healed me multiple times over the years. She worked on it and I mean she really beat the SH!T out of my shoulder, but she found the connection point that was giving me the problems. The shoulder is bruised up now and a bit sore, but it seems to be looser. She fixed it once before back in the day and I'll bet she did it again. I'll be seeing her again this weekend to make sure we got it taken care of for good. If anyone is living the Raleigh-Durham area of NC and needs a no nonsence sports deep tissue massage (hurts like a Mother Fu*ker) and does an A+ job on your joints and problem areas, I got your hook-up. The shoulder is the reason my workouts have shifted away from the DC Training for this week. I'm trying to go light and easy on the upper body while I let my shoulder heal up. I'll start up a light DC on Monday next week assuming the shoulder is bouncing back properly. OK now that I've updated everyone, lets dive right in.

Well, I slept like a rock last night. I discontinued the ALRI Lean Dreams as it seems to be the reason for my restless sleep. I've added SNAC ZMA+5 to the mix and I seems to be doing the job. I woke this morning about 5 minutes before the alarm and I felt great, and I mean really really refreshed. This feeling pretty much continued all day long. I had a doctors appointment today for a physical so here are some stats:

BP: 117/74
Heart Rate: 69 beats / minutes
EKG: Normal
Body Temp: 99.1
**Going back in for Bloodwork next week (Lipids, Chol, White Cell Counts, etc. and maybe hormone levels.)**

During the afternoon is where the trouble started. I had my pre-workout solid meal about 5pm (7pm Lift time) and took my 2nd 3-AD dose at this time. I had 20mg of Havoc about an hour before. About an hour after the meal I had the worst lethargy I think I have ever experienced. I actually fell asleep sitting up straight on the couch after I ate. I woke up about 6:30 and decided to take 4 RPMs to get me going. I actually fell back asleep after I sat beack down!!! I woke up again at 8pm and drug, physically, to the gym. The workout actually sucked pretty bad for intensity. The strength was there, sort of, but I just didn't feel like lifting. I actually cut the workout short due to the fact that I was having a mild back pump toward end. Went home and poped 3grams of Taurine, and problem solved. Anyone got any suggestions on how to beat the lethargy, besides just stims? On to Day 11!

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
Lookin good man, sorry bout the shoulder but I bet that massage felt great haha.

I heard the lethargy gets pretty bad. Maybe up your carbs some more pre/post workout?

theshaman

theshaman

Awards
  • Established
Late but in! 3ad can kickin the first week, and you are doing a great log! I will sub and post more when I can get on my pc!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow. I have to tell ya, this is one of the most detailed logs I have ever seen!! Great job, man!!! I love being thorough, and you're doing exceedingly well with it!! Any room on this gain-train for me? :trout:

Your progress early on may be due to 3-AD. I'd not rule that one out. There aren't too many who see progress right off the bat with it, but I can honestly say that I was one of the lucky few. It's totally possible for it to kick in earlier. And even if that's not the case, you're still kicking some major butt here!! :head:

The lethargy might be something associated with 3-AD; Havoc, too, but not sure as I don't have experience with it. For me, a stim pre-w/o did the trick. Otherwise, find a nice pot of coffee and make friends with it. You'll get through it...it'll pass. Just keep hope alive and go like hell!! :firedevil:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
That's a wild bit of lethargy you had to deal with. Good thing you still made it to the gym.

BigFish80

BigFish80

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the motivation guys. ALWAYS room for the AX guys in this log. Relax, kick back and enjoy. Oh by the way, AXcell is my new favorite pre & intra workout drink. Just plain awesome, as I would expect nothing less from AX.

Doing a bit of travel with work this week. Just checked into my hotel a couple hours ago. They have a decent enough gym so this should work out seeing as though I'm supposed to be taking it light on the shoulder this week. No workout today as I traveled ALL DAY LONG! Tomorrow its ON though! No lethargy today.

SB- Yeah, that lethargy was CRAZY:stupid:. After 4 RPMs I STILL FELL ASLEEP SITTING UP! Then came home from the gym, had a shake, and slept like a ROCK.

BigFish80

BigFish80

Awards
  • Established
Wow. I have to tell ya, this is one of the most detailed logs I have ever seen!! Great job, man!!! I love being thorough, and you're doing exceedingly well with it!! Any room on this gain-train for me? :trout:

Your progress early on may be due to 3-AD. I'd not rule that one out. There aren't too many who see progress right off the bat with it, but I can honestly say that I was one of the lucky few. It's totally possible for it to kick in earlier. And even if that's not the case, you're still kicking some major butt here!! :head:

The lethargy might be something associated with 3-AD; Havoc, too, but not sure as I don't have experience with it. For me, a stim pre-w/o did the trick. Otherwise, find a nice pot of coffee and make friends with it. You'll get through it...it'll pass. Just keep hope alive and go like hell!! :firedevil:
Good to see you Tim. Thanks for all the help bud. I'm really liking the 3-AD! My strength seems to be up but the biggest thing in the gym is just the lightning fast recoveries between sets! Thanks for the props on the log but honestly, I sniped the format from Trauma1, so I can't take all the credit. T1 always seems to have the most detailed logs in which you can gather tons on info. So since no one has run a successful log with 3-AD and Havoc, I figured I make this log full of all the info that you'd need to prepare for this stack. Just sort of adding to the great library of info here at AM.

Last edited:
theshaman

theshaman

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the motivation guys. ALWAYS room for the AX guys in this log. Relax, kick back and enjoy. Oh by the way, AXcell is my new favorite pre & intra workout drink. Just plain awesome, as I would expect nothing less from AX.
Sittin in the Lay-Z-Boy chair and feet propped up then! I also love AXCell. Not only does it have the best BCAA ratio and fatigue blockers, but the taste is soooooo good!

BigFish80

BigFish80

Awards
  • Established
Day 16

Baseline Information

Weight: 221.9lbs (+6.9lbs)

Libido (Scale 1-10): 7. Definitly up (Sex life is Great!).

Aggression (Scale 1-10): 6-7. I think its a bit up, as I seem to get aggitated easily. Workout intensity is up a bit as well.

Hairline: Couple hairs here or there. Nothing out of the Norm.

Vascularity (Scale 1-10): 6. A little above normal.

Pump (All-day, Scale 1-10): 8. Definitly feeling a bit bigger/fuller.

Strength (During workout, Scale 1-10) 7. The weights are starting to get fun! Having to take it easy on the shoulder, but noticable increase in strength.

Overall Mood (Scale 1-10): 5-6. Normal.

Today's Workout (Back)

Back
Warm-up sets:
10 reps Neutral Grip

Working Sets: (more of a warm-up for the heavy pulldowns)
10 reps Wide
10 reps Neutral
10 reps Wide
10 reps Neutral

Lat Pulldowns: (Plate loaded machine)
Warm-Up Set:
12 reps at 180lbs

Working Set:
12 reps x 360lbs (4X45lb plates on each side)
12 reps x 3600lbs
10 reps x 360lbs

Barbell Bent Over Rows (Under-Hand grip):

Warm Up Set:
10 reps x 135lbs

Working Set:
12 reps x 155lbs
10 reps x 155lbs
10 reps x 165lbs

Seated Cable Row (close grip):

Working Set:
12 reps x 210lbs
10 reps x 200lbs
10 reps x 200lbs

Working Sets:
Reps Wide (Super-Set with Seated Cable Rows to Failure)
Reps Neutral (Super-Set with Seated Cable Rows to Failure)
Reps Wide (Super-Set with Seated Cable Rows to Failure)

Diet:

Main Supplement Doses:

3-AD: 5 caps / Day
Havoc: 40mg / Day

Daily Narrative
Ok everyone...... I'm back! Sorry for the gap in the log, but I was traveling with work last week. Still working out hard, feeding my face, and I even got in a couple 3 mile cardio sessions just for the hell of it last week. No recent problems with lethargy, that God. I'm actually starting to feel pretty good. I definitly have a nice all day pump going on and I'm just feeling bigger thoughout the day. Strength is really getting up there, but due to the shoulder I'm taking it light. It feels fully healed but I'm making sure I don't push it too hard too soon. I'd like to finish this log with some really impressive strength gains. Something that is really noticable are my recovery times. It's actually pretty crazy. An example was my super set with seated cable rows and pull-ups, I got 8-10 pull-ups on every set following the seated cable rows. I felt like I could have done sets 4, 5, 6, and 7 with the same weight on seated rows and still got 8-10 pull-ups following. Makes pushing yourself to the edge quite FUN! This is most likely attributed to the 3-AD b/c I saw these effects before I started taking the Havoc. I guess it could be also attributed to AXcell, but not sure if the results of the AXcell would be this pronounced. Either way I guess AX gets the credit. I am starting to feel the effects of Havoc. Sweating ALOT and starting to feels some dryness in the joints. Still waiting on the Havoc kick in the @ss that I normally feel. I upped the dose of Havoc to 40mg this past Sunday and increased the 3-AD to 5 caps per day. As everyone can see I'm up in weight by almost 7lbs and that weight is taken right out of bed. I weighed myself tonight, just for sh!ts and giggles, and I was 224.3lbs. I'm starting to feel pretty confident about hitting 230lbs seeing as though I have 3 weeks left and have been taking it light on the shoulder thus far. On Thursday I plan on getting the DC started back up again and I honestly can't wait! Thanks again to everyone that is following along. Let me know if you guys have any questions about the cycle........... I'd be glad to answer. On to day 17!

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
nice bro grats on teh weight gain..230 shud be easy!

BigFish80

BigFish80

Awards
  • Established
Well...... its day 18 and not a ton to report that's different from the last report. My weight seems to be still bouncing around b/t 221lbs and 222lbs. I'm starting back up on DC Training tomorrow so I'm hoping that this will help bust me out of this sticking point. If not then I'll bump my calories this weekend. Everything else seems to be holding strong and strength is really starting to get up there. I did some bi's and tri's yesterday and I completed 4sets of standing bicep curls (ez bar) with 125lbs for 10-12 reps. I got them fairly easy, as well. I just hope my shoulder is rested and ready to go for tomorrow's upper body DC day. Only one way to find out. Depending on how the shoulder feels, I may start the DC with a lower body day. Oh and I ran out of Super Cissus Rx so I've ordered some Palo Alto Labs Incarnate to replace it. Anyone have any experience with this product? I figured that it had the cissus covered, although less than the Super Cissus Rx, but it also included Beta Alanine. Should be a good preworkout boost for me. I'll post a detailed log tomorrow. On to day 19!

theshaman

theshaman

Awards
  • Established
I have tried it before and I liked it. I used it with MFX before, but not with 3-ad or Havoc. Should be a great addition though!

CJ1990

Awards
Hey man I'm new to the site and actually did a google search on a stack of these two compounds and your log came up - so I joined! Idk how this works but I'm in!

I'm starting this stack but instead of Havoc I'm using Epistane. You're def doing a good job with this...its one of the most detailed logs I've ever read. Keep it up!

One question - I see you have DHEA in your supplement pics - are you using this in case of loss of libido? I was thinking of picking it up for mine.