Tribulus
Anarchy Stack - Guggle and 7-Keto DHEA added to stack

Diet: 3000 Calories per day
Meal replacements
Whey Protein
Flax Oil
Tons of food

Workout: DoggCrap Style

Even though I know it is not advised I'm Hard Headed and went with two methylated substances for 45 days. I started the Anabol the first 2 weeks and then took both for last 4 weeks of the cycle.
The end result was:

Bench: 265 4x to 315 6x
Squat: 225 2x to 405 2x
Straight Bar curl: 75 5x to 135 8x

Final weight on December 5th was 238 up 18 pounds from 220.
I wanted to make sure these gains were solid before I posted so I waited until today to weigh again and post. Todays weight is 235 but I think alot is attributed to the clen and the Anarchy Stack.
I hope to post pics soon! I usually get very lethargic from 1-Test but the Anabol had me jacked and happy the whole time. My strength gains were amazing especially once the M-1-T was added. That week my bench and squat jumped up 25lbs. and 40lbs. respectively. My testicles atrophied slightly but less than I thought they would. I feel great post cycle and most of the water has gone.

Also I would like to note that I was taking a Nolva eod after the second week because I couldn't stand the bloat from the Anabol.

The stack was also economical also:

Anabol - $80.00
Methyl-1 Test - $40.00
Having the f*ckers in the gym ask what your technique is because your getting huge - PRICELESS

M-1-T is the truth baby!

T

TheTorch

Awards
I agree, pretty great results. Did you happen to get any bloodwork/values tested before and after?

D

drei

Awards
Bloodwork

I won't know my liver values until next month when I go for my annual physical.

S

size

Awards
  • Established
Few things I was wondering:

If you are going to go the illegal route and use anabol, why not use test?

Did you stay away from squats before? I ask b/c a 225 squat is not much but to increase to 405 is amazing unless you just were not squating before.

D

drei

Awards
No I had I had never squatted or even leg pressed before. The amazing thing is that even post cycle I am still gaining strength . My current squat max is 425 1x I did this on Wednesday. My weight is holding steady at 234 I have cut calories down to 2200 a day and my workouts are still intense. Why haven't I shot test? Honestly I just wanted to get my feet wet with AAS. I didn't expect these gains to stay at all but as it turns out they are definitely real. My next cycle will be Anabol for 8 weeks and Sustanon 250 for 12 weeks starting in March. I have all the gear on hand it's just a matter of time now.