Becoming one with The ONE

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Decided since the pretty caps are here that I had no real choice but to begin a cycle :D I'm running this as a recomp, so i'll be taking in maintenance to a couple hundred cals over maintenance. currently weighing in at 201, measurements are

chest 42 3/4
shoulders 49 1/4
l bi 15
r bi 14 3/4
l forearm 11 1/2
r forearm 11 3/4
waist at belly button 36 1/4
waist at pants 35 7/8
L thigh 25 1/2
r thigh 25 1/2
l calf 15
r calf 15 1/4

workout will be a relatively high volume 5 day split, shooting for 4-6 exercises per body part, done as supersets in pairs for 10-15 reps per set, 5 sets. Pictures should be up tomorrow :) I'll be dosing at 4 caps a day I think :D I say I think because i took 4 preworkout today and it seems stronger than my beta. So I may drop to 3, just depends how I feel as the log progresses.

Diet around 2800 cals give or take. Quite clean, with random cheats thrown in. I often "cheat" clean nowadays too :D so primarily my real cheats are cold stone creamery and/or breusters. For an example of a clean cheat, i've become slightly addicted to Newman-Os, the paul newman organic oreos (So still clean, just has cane sugar in it), make my own organic low carb pancakes, etc. Macros will be split close to even with a target of 160g protein, roughly the same each of carbs + fats. Fats are all healthy fats, i only eat lean beef and even that relatively rarely. Most protein comes from chicken, fish and cottage cheese, with some moderate amount from beans, quinoa and nuts.

Today was chest, workout was

Flat db press superset with flat db fly 5 sets
decline machine press superset with db pullovers 5 sets
incline fly 3 sets

Other supplements
Bio-mend
Omega-Essentials
Complete Balance
Osteosport
DCP
SAM-e
Neovar
Beverly liver tabs
Essentials plus joint
vitamin c tabs through the day
Udos 3/6/9

no need for RPM, I'm all jacked up just on The ONE :)

Heres the initial pics. the quality is a little iffy as I had to use a tripod + autotimer so the focus isn't as crisp as normal for it. I'll try and get weekly ones in tho

I dont really see all that much progress from my prior shots :(

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
reserved for final results

Day 32

measurement time
Code:
part		start	day 16	day 23	Day 32

weight		201	212	214	217	+16
chest 		42 3/4	44	44 1/2 	44 5/8	+1 3/4
shoulders 	49 1/4	50 1/4	50 3/4 	50 3/4	+1 1/2
l bi 		15	15 3/8	15 1/2 	15 1/2	+1/2
r bi 		14 3/4	15 1/8	15 1/2	15 1/8	+5/8
l forearm 	11 1/2	12	12	12 1/8 	+5/8
r forearm 	11 3/4	12 1/8	12 1/8	12 1/8	+3/8
waist 		36 1/4	37	37 7/8	37 3/4	+1 5/8 :( 
at belly button
waist 		35 7/8	36 1/4	36 3/4	36 3/4	+7/8
at pants
L thigh 	25 1/2	26	26 1/4	26 1/4	+3/4
r thigh 	25 1/2	26	26 1/2	26 1/2	+1
l calf 		15	15 5/8	16	16	+1
r calf 		15 1/4	16	16 1/4	16 1/4	+1

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
alright...looking forward to this log. haven't deceided if i'm gonna buy "the one" or not. this log should help me deceide.

Gator Alum 03

Gator Alum 03

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. This is your second go around with The One, correct? Since I work out in the PM would I see any benefit to dose 2 in the am, then 1 in the pm (or vice versa)? Also, you had mentioned that you dosed 4 preworkout the first day...but it seemed stronger (than your beta). What do you mean by stronger? More of a stim effect?

Sorry for all the questions. :)

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Before pics? Before pics?

What about before pics?

edit: did I mention those before pics?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, this is second go round with the one, but first time was only 3 weeks as i had a limited amount, plus thought i had aggravated carpal tunnel. turns out it was tendonitis + thumb arthritis instead, so not exactly better. But knowing that I can minimize its impact.

When I say stronger, my original batch was self capped, from a limited amount of material. so it may be that I messed up, and instead of the 12.5mg per cap I thought I had, I may have only had 10 or 11mg. Even so, I only dosed a max of 6 caps then, so even at 12.5 i would have looked at 75mg. 90 from the production run feels WAY stronger than that.

As far as your dosing, what time do you work out, eat after working out and also go to sleep? personally if i was bulking i'd really look at making sure max effect of The ONE is during the span of my greatest concentration of calories moreso than workout

littlrook

Awards
i will be doing a ckd cut log on the one. i'll be following your log closely.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i will be doing a ckd cut log on the one. i'll be following your log closely.
that will be really interesting to see. I'd also like to see someone try a CKD bulk on it, just to get an idea of how much of gains is glycogen retention. But right now at 202, i'm carrying enough pounds of weight, I just need to strip down the waistline :)

Gator Alum 03

Gator Alum 03

Awards
  • Established
As far as your dosing, what time do you work out, eat after working out and also go to sleep? personally if i was bulking i'd really look at making sure max effect of The ONE is during the span of my greatest concentration of calories moreso than workout
Sounds good. Work outs are usually 5 or 6 pm. Chipotle for lunch 5 days a week :biglaugh: - I'll try dosing the 3 caps then.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ah thats not too bad then tho, i'd say you could get away with taking all 3 just a little before lunch then, still PLENTY active 5-6 hours later, but that should be early enough to not interfere with sleep. just keep an eye on sleep quality, and don't be afraid to move The ONE dosing back a few hours earlier if there are issues

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
subbed! gl

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
get you some easy e! In to watch the monster become

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In!

I'm interested to see the logs on this, E. Good luck, and get hyooge!

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
subbed! looking forward to seeing the results you and BoneDaddy get...

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good Luck, Bro. i am interested in a recomp as well!

rj32

rj32

Awards
subbed...good luck...and damn thats a lot of work for one body part 30sets all supersets...have you had good results with this type of approach in the past?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haven't run quite that much volume before, but i'm (due to thumb arthritis and tendonitis) forced to work with lighter weights. so higher rep ranges and numerous sets should help offset that.

rj32

rj32

Awards
good luck...should really blast away alot of fat with that volume and intensity...especially at only 2800 cals/day. Very interested in what THE ONE can do for you as far as strength and lean mass gains go on a lower cal diet.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Im very curious to see how this is on the ole' hairline! I imagine it could cause some problems in that department.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
LMAO!

I just ordered this stuff. so, maybe i'll be around more. ;)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here. Watching all you guys GAIN (sigh)...

Your maintenance calories seem a little LOW, Eric...

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
In. Good luck, Easy.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here. Watching all you guys GAIN (sigh)...

Your maintenance calories seem a little LOW, Eric...
yeah, well

1. I have a sedentary sit at computer job
  2. I totally hate doing cardio
  3. my waking body temp is just over 96f
  4. my average daytime body temp is around 97.1ish f
  5. my resting heart rate is around 60
So my metabolism is low due to whatever the body temp issues are, and I dont do all that much other activities. I try to do 30-45 min cardio 3x a week, but that doesnt really add all that much in total burn time

Actually I had a thorough hormone blood panel drawn yesterday, so i'll finally get to see if T3/T4/TSH are in normal range or not, and possibly get treated if my metabolism really is abnormally slow.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
203 this morning :D but last nite was relatively heavy cheat-ish meal, went to a sushi bar with the wife had salad, appetizer cooked fish, 4 rolls, then mango mochi balls

but that wasn't quite enough desert so on the way home stopped at a thai place and had beignets and a fried banana :D

anywho, back this morning

wide grip pulldowns superset with dumbbell upright shoulder external rotation 5 sets of 10 reps

machine rows superset with db shrugs, 5 sets of 10 reps

and i'm beat. thats a loooooot of volume, i'm moderately sore from yesterday's chest workout. hoping to do legs tomorrow, i'll do deadlifts with them. I would have done deadlifts today but what i find is that i'm in no mood to do squats the day after deads :D

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Good luck! Should be fun watching all these "the one" logs popping up.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've decided to try and track my diet in the diet tracker too. I may not get 100% anal about it, but i'll try. my postworkout meal looks a little iffy macrowise in retrospect :D

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm getting sick of reading the name "The One" all the time. It's time we come up with a nickname...

FitFinley

Awards
:biglaugh: perhaps numero uno? (in respect to our amigos south of the border of course)
How about T.O. with no respect to Terrell Owens of course. Although I wouldn't mind having his physique.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It doesn't easily lend itself to a nickname...I've been thinking for a while now. :(

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
People are already rating this product on NP. That ticks me off. Nobody has really even ran a cycle of it yet that I know of. 3-stars and 6 ratings.

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
How about T.O. with no respect to Terrell Owens of course. Although I wouldn't mind having his physique.
T.O. is the sh*t. I 2nd T.O. for the nickname. Areyou a big D fan? I understand your post now.. shame on you.

Last edited:
EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
People are already rating this product on NP. That ticks me off. Nobody has really even ran a cycle of it yet that I know of. 3-stars and 6 ratings.
dammit only 3 stars? :D

At least i can put up my actual opinion of its use. Well, and a couple of people have had it since thursday

FitFinley

Awards
T.O. is the sh*t. I 2nd T.O. for the nickname. Areyou a big D fan? I understand your post now.. shame on you.
49ers fan here. Actually I have been a big fan of T.O. I think he has a mental disorder but he is so entertaining.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Easy, are you putting up any pre pics at all?