Some post cycle observations - AnabolicMinds.com

Some post cycle observations

1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Some post cycle observations

Well looking in the mirror I am pleased to say that the extra width I attained remains and I'm very pleased with the gains.

I went to the gym last night expecting to be a little weaker after doing nothing for 2 weeks and I was amazed that I have maintained all of my strength gains. This is astounding beause this is not usually the case after time off for me.

2. Homebrew Help, Inc.

Glad to hear it.. Good job.. Talk to ya..
  3. New Member

Awesome bud. Keep at it now and make some new gains. Later
    •   

4. Banned

You must be doing really high reps because i guarantee you that if you were doing low reps(1-4) your strength will ALWAYS reduce postcycle. I know my higher reps usually stay ABOUT the same for a few weeks and sometimes even increase postcycyle.
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I actually got close to my personal record at 2 reps way beter than I expected. I thought I was going to lose strength too I normally would have but I was very strong yesterday. There might be something to resting after a cycle as long as you maintain your diet. I'll keep you guys posted.
  6. Banned

HOw long was your cycle and what did you do differently this time?
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

It was 3 weeks, my first cylce. I was doing higher reps on my cycle and noticed some pretty good strength gains and was quite pleased. The cycle ended just before Xmas where I had planned to take some time off. I did nothing for 2 weeks and when I got back to the gym tuesday I was planning on doing some lower volume work. I couldn't believe how fresh and recovered I was and the strength was still there, I didn't expect this at all.

Now I wasn't doing low reps when I was on the cycle I was tri setting and doing pre exhausts so I can't compare the lifts exactly but one thing I know for certain is I am one hell of a lot stronger now than when I was b4 I started the cycle, and I just got back to the gym. I expect to surpass my previous record very soon.
  8. Senior Member

Any particular reason you did nothing for 2 weeks post cycle? That is a very risky move.
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

I was pretty fatigued and was planning on some time off anyway so I took the time off and came back better than ever. I was long overdue for a rest.
  10. Senior Member

Not the best idea immediately following a cycle
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Well I had some really good tribulis (non-commercial) and I did an eca stack and took some zinc and it worked out pretty well. It was only a 3 week cycle. I'm back on after 4 week layoff and will not take time off after this one. However my precontest diet starts in later February early march.
  12. New Member

Originally posted by pjorstad
    You must be doing really high reps because i guarantee you that if you were doing low reps(1-4) your strength will ALWAYS reduce postcycle. I know my higher reps usually stay ABOUT the same for a few weeks and sometimes even increase postcycyle.
    after my cycle my strength remained the same and i was doing in the 6-8 rep range. for awhile i couldnt increase my weights but now 5 weeks post cycle my strength is improving. i'm not as a rule a high rep fan. it kinda surprised me tho cause i'd heard you should expect your strength to fall a bit post cycle...and thats what i expected but it was just the opposite for me.

i agree takin time off post cycle isnt a good idea and i didnt do that...
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Yah although I'm a very experienced builder I don't have a lot of experience with anabolics so I'm bound to make a few mistakes. Looks like I got away with this one though. I won't repeat it on this cycle. Actually my next routine is probably going to be pretty balistic part of this routine will take place post cylcle.

Oh and I shattered my previous record lifts. I have no doubts this stuff is very good.
  14. Homebrew Help, Inc.

Actually I know alot of AAS users that take at least a week off after a cycle . I have done it before and liked it. When you are ON you push yourself to the limits and when you are done your body needs a rest. At the very least you should work out very low volume.. As far as strength i have found that on 1-test my strenght has gone up everytime and stayed up.. Its awsome.. Well Talk to ya..
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-01-2011, 11:39 PM
  2. Some additional thoughts on the post cycle
    By exnihilo in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 09-03-2005, 02:57 PM
  3. post cycle problems
    By Sanosuke in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-06-2003, 10:20 AM