DG's AMS 1ad & 4ad log

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
AMS was gracious enough to send me their Advanced Anabolic Stack to log for them.
I am waiting on a few things to arrive later this week before I start, and I am even contemplating on getting a bottle of their Decavol to add at the beginning of the cycle. I am excited to do this and look forward to see what it does. I haven't decided on dosages yet, but it will more than likely be 4 or 5 tabs each/day of the 1ad and 4ad plus the decavol if I do that. Grab a shake and stayed tuned.
dg

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
this is going to be great buddy!..im def. in bro!:)

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I have 2 bottles of Decavol on the way. I am also waiting on some Xtend, Green Bulge and Endoamp. Once I get these in I will list all the supps that will be on this cycle. I'm kinda getting excited now. I think the addition of Decavol will add nicely to the gains.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
are you using the arom-x for pct?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
in. decavol peaks curiousity because it was always carried at VS

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
why dont you follow the pyramid stack they have laid out on their page?

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys, I should have my Decavol Sat. or Monday, so this thing will rocket off early next week!

Here is a list of supps I have for the cycle:
AMS 1ad
AMS 4ad
AMS Decavol

Fish Oil
AI Cycle Support
CL Green Bulge
Primordial Performance Endoamp
Scivation Xtend
CL Purple Wraath
AI Chaos
AI/Nimbus Poseidon
GD Deisel test 2010
GD Sunami
Edit: MN Lipid stabil
& MN Peak Beta if wanted.

Post Cycle:
AMS AromX
AI Stoked
Designer Supps Lean X
Torem/Nolva if needed

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys, I should have my Decavol Sat. or Monday, so this thing will rocket off early next week!

Here is a list of supps I have for the cycle:
AMS 1ad
AMS 4ad
AMS Decavol

Fish Oil
AI Cycle Support
CL Green Bulge
Primordial Performance Endoamp
Scivation Xtend
CL Purple Wraath
AI Chaos
AI/Nimbus Poseidon
GD Deisel test 2010
GD Sunami

Post Cycle:
AMS AromX
AI Stoked
Designer Supps Lean X
Torem/Nolva if needed
looks like a rocket thats ready to take-off bro!

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Dang how did I miss this? Late but definatley sub'd brutha!

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
AFAIK, usually Cortisol control is done in PCT (The PP EndoAmp). Any particular reason you're running it on cycle and not in PCT?
Since I had it..........I wanted to see if it made a difference in keeping test up during the cycle. With the 1ad and decavol in there, it has alot of shutdown and cortisol potential. I'm still going to run lean x in pct.

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
Also forgot to add, I have a bottle of Lipid stabil to take during the cycle in addition to the cycle support. From experience, the old 1ad and 4ad dropped my good cholesterol and raised my bad. I expect this to do the same. Thus the precautions. I also will have a bottle of MN peak beta if I want to add more time release BA in. I like that as the tingles really bother me.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Also forgot to add, I have a bottle of Lipid stabil to take during the cycle in addition to the cycle support. From experience, the old 1ad and 4ad dropped my good cholesterol and raised my bad. I expect this to do the same. Thus the precautions. I also will have a bottle of MN peak beta if I want to add more time release BA in. I like that as the tingles really bother me.
how about 2-3 tbsps.of peanut-butter also,for good cholesterol(EFA's)

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
Don't know if there are any "Home Economist" stores anywhere else, but I use to go to one where you could grind your own PNbutter. That stuff was awesome. They even had a natural chocolate pnbutter that was addicting!!

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Don't know if there are any "Home Economist" stores anywhere else, but I use to go to one where you could grind your own PNbutter. That stuff was awesome. They even had a natural chocolate pnbutter that was addicting!!
Publix does this!

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
Chest today...

Bench Press
135x12
185x10
225x10
245x6
255x6
275x2
225x8

Incline
135x10
155x10
185x10
155x12

Hammer strength Super incline
45& 10 each side x 10
45 & 25 x10
45(x2) x 10

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
in like flint.

what doses are you going to run?
This is what I'm thinking/probably start tomorrow or Wednesday

I think 5/day for 1ad & 4ad
Probably 2am, 2 midday, 1 pm
The DV will be run at the beginning of the cycle for 21 days 126/6=21

tattoopierced1

Chest today...

Bench Press
135x12
185x10
225x10
245x6
255x6
275x2
225x8

Incline
135x10
155x10
185x10
155x12

45& 10 each side x 10
45 & 25 x10
45(x2) x 10
You trying to build up some chest thickness? If so, throw in some DB pullovers..they will work wonders for chest thickness.

tattoopierced1

This is what I'm thinking/probably start tomorrow or Wednesday

I think 5/day for 1ad & 4ad
Probably 2am, 2 midday, 1 pm
The DV will be run at the beginning of the cycle for 21 days 126/6=21
Cant wait to see your results!!

:bruce3:

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
You trying to build up some chest thickness? If so, throw in some DB pullovers..they will work wonders for chest thickness.
You know I quit doing those yrs ago. Reason being is when you do the pullovers, they stretch the cartilage between the ribs and makes your chest look bigger. The thing is after you quit growing, probably mid 20's at latest, it no longer stretches. So in older people like myself, I hear it does not help. I guess the cartilage "calcifies" for lack of a better term.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Chest today...

Bench Press
135x12
185x10
225x10
245x6
255x6
275x2
225x8

Incline
135x10
155x10
185x10
155x12

45& 10 each side x 10
45 & 25 x10
45(x2) x 10
looking good dg!

LiveForLegDay

Awards
hey dg, I see you are a rep, but I might have a post workout shake you'd like, that is the best I have ever tasted, its premixed, includes kre alkalyn, and will save some some cash from buying the endoamp. It has phosphatidylserine, pomegranate powder, glutamine, leucine, valine, isoleucine, and cissus quadrangularis in it. It's called afterglow, made by biorhythm

LiveForLegDay

Awards
dg, I am experienced in lifting and nutritioin, but not at all in any prohormones, test, etc. I have been all natural forever, but looking to possibly change that now. I am 30, and can see the decline ahead. Your stack of 1ad, 4ad, and decavol looks very interesting. I am anxious to see your results too. I would like to ask a question though, here is where my lack of experience comes into play, but is all of the 1,4,6 etioallocholan-dione too much? I see it is in several of the bottles. Wondering if there can be too much, and if any consequences. Also, what are the differences in the testosterones between the 1 ad, and the 4ad. If anyone could answer this, it would be greatly appreciated.

tattoopierced1

4AD converts to Testosterone whereas 1Andro converts to 1-Test, 2 completely different compounds there

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
Yeah you have to look at what each compound coverts to and then what that converts to in this case. As TP said, they are really two different compounds that will have different effects on your body. And DV is yet another different compound. I suggest you go to their sub forum and read their writeups on the compounds and view all the information about them. That would be a good start.

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
BTW, the cycle starts tomorrow!

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
Popped the first pills early this morning. 2, 1ad, 2, 4 ad and 3 Decavol. Getting ready for the second dose shortly.

tattoopierced1

I'm hoping between the 4ad and DV, it will help my elbow feel a little better. It stays sore.
DecaVol should def. help with that. When I ran this stack (at lower doses) my joints never hurt and usually when I'm on something that increases strength alot, thats the first thing I notice.

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
Second day........Nothing really to report yet. Today was shoulder day. Workout felt good and strong. I meant to step on the scales and get a weight today for reference and forgot. Will do that tomorrow.
Travis, thanks for the Hyper pumps. Those things are good!

LiveForLegDay

Awards
Hey guys, if you could rank the form in which to take these, which would be best? Liquid form, a spray, or pills?

LiveForLegDay

Awards
Do you think a guy who has natural, can expect to see anything from a tribulus stack with 4 etiallocholen 3,6,17 trione, and 6,7 dyhydroxybergamottin? Libido increase, but as far as gains?

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
Man, like Jay, the winter storm got us last night. Anywhere from 4-9 inches. Came in to work 2 hrs late. The gym should be open though.
Curious to see how the workout goes today.

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
Quick Chest today...A little stronger than last week....a good sign
Also, I look a little leaner and I am much tighter.

Bench Press
135x12
185x10
225x10
245x6
275x3
225x8

Incline
135x10
155x10
185x10
225x4
225x4

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
I also had better mental concentration yesterday. Put on the mp3 player, listened to some old skid row and metallica and I was in a zone. Haven't had that in a while. Back day today.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Lab top got broke but have new one now, tryn to catch up on your log its lookn good bro keep up the good work

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
Good workout today! 5 sets of pulldowns, 5 sets of rows, 4 sets tbars, 4 sets db curls and 4 sets preacher curls. Feel hard and pumped. Weight up 2 lbs.
Also, my elbow feels a little better. Maybe the dv is helping.

tattoopierced1

Good workout today! 5 sets of pulldowns, 5 sets of rows, 4 sets tbars, 4 sets db curls and 4 sets preacher curls. Feel hard and pumped. Weight up 2 lbs.
Also, my elbow feels a little better. Maybe the dv is helping.
How many days have you been on DV so far?