New & need help

Cfour

Cfour

Awards
  • Established
44 yrs old, been lifting over a year and train in Taekwondo last 3 yrs. Made good muscle gains and have cut ALOT of fat. 214 lbs down to 175. Wanting to put the weight back on in muscle. Interested in doing a cycle but have no idea what I should do. I read in this forum all the time but alot of the terminology & abbrevs. are greek to me. Example 20/30/30/40 cycle??? What does that mean?

So here's where you can help me. Possibly a link to bodybuilding terms & definitions in forums. And any suggestions for my first cycle. I would appreciate any help you can give.

Thanks and God Bless!

Oh yea....I have LG Sciences T911 on the way. I read that this is good for a feller my age. Was that a mistake?

Last edited:
nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
there were stickies for newbies but i cant seem to find them.

the numbers u see like "20/30/30/40" mean, week 1 u take 20mg, week 2 30mg, week 3 30mg and so on.

a good beginner cycle would be Havoc or Hdrol. search around for info on both of those and come back with any questions u may have

Graglor

Graglor

Awards
  • Established
PCT: Post cylce therapy. A few supps to get your test up and balls working again.

Serm (Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator): Doctor prescribed in the real world. Clomid and Nolvadex tamoxifen are the common ones. This is one of those supps (supplements).

Havoc, Epidrol, Epistane...........................all virtually the same thing. Epistane was the original and the most used. This is a common oral steroid for a first cycle.

When posts say: 10/20/30/30/40 for example. It means "dosage per week".
10mg/day for week one.
20mg/day for week two.
etc.
The above would be a five week cycle.

EOD: means "Every other day".
ED: means "Every day".
OTC: means "Over the counter". You can get this anywhere.
DP: means "Doctor Prescribed"

Here's a good place to start. One member "Neoborn" started this thread. It's a great compilation of info he gathered. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/77359-neoborns-epistane-faq.html

Of course, none of this makes a pin-sh#t of difference if your diet isn't in top shape. Good luck. Hope this helps.

Welcome to AM (Anabolic Minds)..............joke. Welcome.

Graglor

Graglor

Awards
  • Established
BTW (by the way). If you haven't read the rules, you might want to. Asking for sources for presciption supps is against the rules and will get you banned. Just so you know. All this stuff is really overwhelming when your starting out so if I can help, let me know. There's a lot of really good members here with lots of great info!! Congrats for choosing AM.

Cfour

Cfour

Awards
  • Established
BTW (by the way). If you haven't read the rules, you might want to. Asking for sources for presciption supps is against the rules and will get you banned. Just so you know. All this stuff is really overwhelming when your starting out so if I can help, let me know. There's a lot of really good members here with lots of great info!! Congrats for choosing AM.
I would be afraid of script stuff, I was thinking more of GNC type supps. But there is so much out there and I don't really know what net reviews are real or hyped up by the companies. Being on a budget I have to be wise wid da $....if ya know what I mean. I would hate to spend it on a stack and turned out to be trash. Up til now only supp. protein, creatine, & N.O. But I read that at my age a Test booster would help. So I'm trying T911...came in today. Oh and thanks for all the responses....I'll study up...a good start.

Graglor

Graglor

Awards
  • Established
I would be afraid of script stuff, I was thinking more of GNC type supps. But there is so much out there and I don't really know what net reviews are real or hyped up by the companies. Being on a budget I have to be wise wid da $....if ya know what I mean. I would hate to spend it on a stack and turned out to be trash. Up til now only supp. protein, creatine, & N.O. But I read that at my age a Test booster would help. So I'm trying T911...came in today. Oh and thanks for all the responses....I'll study up...a good start.
-Multi-vit never hurts.
-After age 30 supplementing with DHEA is cheap and very effective. Also is a great anti-cortisol. So it'll help with that belly fat if ya have it.
-Search around and you'll find a good test booster.
Creatine Mono is a must as well.

All this stuff is really cheap through Nutra-Planet (at the top you'll click on "Store"). IMO it's all ya need to get started, but then I don't know your goals.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
multi vite, and some carbs to take post workout would be a great addition (i assume you're trying to gain muscle).

Cfour

Cfour

Awards
  • Established
-Multi-vit never hurts.
-After age 30 supplementing with DHEA is cheap and very effective. Also is a great anti-cortisol. So it'll help with that belly fat if ya have it.

All this stuff is really cheap through Nutra-Planet (at the top you'll click on "Store"). IMO it's all ya need to get started,but then I don't know your goals.
I started training Taekwondo 2&half yrs. ago. Since I've gone 214 lbs. (very fat) to 175. Leaned up alot & built good stamina. Started lifting a year ago home workouts. I think getting back to 200 lbs. (good quality weight would be nice). Does that sound reasonable? Also I started T911 this week. 3 days in not really feeling much different. Am I expecting too much?

Graglor

Graglor

Awards
  • Established
-Multi-vit never hurts.

All this stuff is really cheap through Nutra-Planet (at the top you'll click on "Store"). IMO it's all ya need to get started,but then I don't know your goals.
I started training Taekwondo 2&half yrs. ago. Since I've gone 214 lbs. (very fat) to 175. Leaned up alot & built good stamina. Started lifting a year ago home workouts. I think getting back to 200 lbs. (good quality weight would be nice). Does that sound reasonable? Also I started T911 this week. 3 days in not really feeling much different. Am I expecting too much?
I'm not familliar with t911. 3 days into most things will not give you a new feeling though. Whats your routine, diet, etc. Did a quick google about t911 and apparently it's a hormone supp. Why not go with Havoc, Epistane, etc if that's what your going to do? Solid lean gains if your diet is in check. Going to start my cycle within the next four weeks myself.

Cfour

Cfour

Awards
  • Established

I'm not familliar with t911. 3 days into most things will not give you a new feeling though. Whats your routine, diet, etc. Did a quick google about t911 and apparently it's a hormone supp. Why not go with Havoc, Epistane, etc if that's what your going to do? Solid lean gains if your diet is in check. Going to start my cycle within the next four weeks myself.

OK...here it is.
Example of my diet....last week

6 am....5 eggs scrambled (5 whites,2 yellow)....3 turkey bacon...water to drink, GNC Mega Men Sport Muti, 1000 mg Vit C, tbs. Flaxseed oil, T911 sublingual

9 am....GNC protein meal replacement shake, Quaker instant oats

12 pm....2 cans tuna or 2 chic breasts or 2 grill fish filets. vegetable serving, bottled water

2 pm.....Bodyfortress protein shake & apple(or some other fruit) 1000 vit C, tbs Flaxseed oil

5 pm.....same as 12 pm, T911 sublingual

8 pm....protein shake with a Nutragrain fruitbar

Workouts a.m. about 45 mins
Mon 5 am....Chest
Perfect PushUp til failure 1 set to warmup
Dumbell bench 150 lbs, 3 sets til failure ( alternate decline, flat, incline )
Dumbell Flies 90 lbs, 3 sets til failure ( alternate decline, flat, incline )

Mon Night Taekwondo Class

Tue 5 am....Cardio & Legs
50 jumping jacks, 50 pushups, 50 crunches
Dumbell Squats 150 lbs...til failure
Dumbell lunges til failure of good form
Dumbell calf raises

Wed....Back & Shoulders
3 sets of pullups on Irongym til failure (wide, narrow, neutral)
3 sets Dumbell rows between sets of pullups
3 sets Dumbell pull overs

Thur.... A little of everything
Bullworker Isotonic workout, maybe squats, bench, or curling bar...whatever strikes me.

Thur night...Taekwondo class

Friday.... Arms

Isolation curls, Curling bar biceps, Tricep curls all til failure

Wkends....rest unless I get bored. May lift a little or do a kick punch drill on heavy bag. Or I may get a long Isotonic workout with Bullworker.

My equipment is limited & can't really afford Gym while I'm training TKD. I test for 1st degree Black in June. I may take time off after that and get Gym membership. Not sure yet, I love martial arts.

I have Dumbells and incline bench. Curling bar. Perfect Push Ups. Iron Gym pull up bar. Bullworker. Everlast Heavy Bag.

Thanks a bunch for your replies Graglor. I welcome any suggestions anyone may have.

Graglor

Graglor

Awards
  • Established
I haven't heard of any t911 results. Just me, but I'd stick with the tried and true. Epistane/havoc/Epidrol etc. seems to lean people out while putting in muscle. Starting my cycle this week too!

With limits to gym equipment I think your plan is really good. As long as your getting the right amount of calories with a protein, carb, fat equation it'll work out right. You can certainly get back up to a slim 200 with the right work out, diet, and supps. Good on ya for loosing all that weight before. Use the tools above (diet & progress tracker). Gives ya a great solid base of what your eating and if you should increase or decrease calories be it carbs, protein, etc. Just make sure if your on high protein, you get enough fiber as well. AT LEASE 25g/day.

Good luck on your test!!! I did karate for years and years. Black testing was a brutal stress on the mind, froze up at one point and couldn't remember a thing. Got through it the second time ok though aside from the beating lol.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Because if he's just getting back into lifting seriously and is limited with equipment at home and not the gym, it very well probably isn't the best time to start a steroid cycle. He's probably best of with the staples and some test boosters etc. for now untill he'd be able to maximize a steroid cycle (if he even wants to use such substances).

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
T911 is androsterone (not 1-androsterone) elagic acid, resveratrol, and a few other ingredients. It should do a good job of boosting your natural testosterone, it should not be suppressive.

For a first cycle I would run something non-methylated since you seem to have some learning to do. If you like LG products, the M1D MMV2 stack is real mild, you'll gain some good muscle, and it only requires an OTC pct.

I ran epistane for my first steroid (not pro-hormone) cycle. It went well, but I wouldn't run it without a lot of prior time in the gym and an entire gym and workout/diet plan at my disposal. You will need a SERM in my opinion for Epi.

Graglor

Graglor

Awards
  • Established
Because if he's just getting back into lifting seriously and is limited with equipment at home and not the gym, it very well probably isn't the best time to start a steroid cycle. He's probably best of with the staples and some test boosters etc. for now untill he'd be able to maximize a steroid cycle (if he even wants to use such substances).
My bad. Like I said, did a quick google on t911. I thought it was a pro-hormone so that was the direction I was going. Good advice CopyCat and GMG.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My bad. Like I said, did a quick google on t911. I thought it was a pro-hormone so that was the direction I was going. Good advice CopyCat and GMG.
All good man, gave you reps for your 1st post. You took the time to actually answer him and didn't just blow him off ie "use the search." Sometimes we use that a bit too much.