M-drol/Tren Cycle Advice

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
I am looking to start a good bulking cycle and was wanting some advice.

Tren: 60/60/90/90
Mdrol: 10/10/10/10-20

Support Supp.
AI's Cycle Support
Flaxseed oil
Hawthornes berries
Celery seed extract
Vitamins
L-dopa

Pct:
Clomid 100/75/50/50
AI's PCS
Creatine Mono

DLM5

DLM5

Awards
First thing I'll say is read Rugger's log on here "Anabolic Armegeddon The Pergerination..."
He did a 6 week Tren and Mdrol log, and it's a good log..
Second.. well seems most guys would say 60mgs of Tren is under dosed.. most would tell you to run it at 90mgs straight thru, I'd think..
Third.. most guys will tell you to not run Mdrol for more than 4 weeks, lots will say 3 weeks.. then you have the few who have run Mdrol for 6 weeks or more and will tell you that you can too.. thing is Mdrol is harsh, some guys have a tough time with the sides.. running Mdrol 3 weeks, or going 4 weeks tops and sparing you liver seems to be route most guys go...
My advice for that stack.. would be to run the Tren as your base compound and stack the Mdrol in on the last 3 weeks.. The Mdrol has the worse sides, so I'd want to deal with them end of cycle.. The Tren will start you off and do you well, worse case you don't take well to the Mdrol (sides) you can just run out the cycle with Tren.. I'd make it a 5 week cycle too... that gives a 2 weeks of Tren on the front end..
Tren 90/90/90/90/90
Mdrol 0/0/10/10/10-20

PCT.. you could use a cortisol blocker, and a AI if you so choose..

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
yea i was planning on getting some endo amp. Ruggers log made me decide this stack, him putting on 35 pounds is pretty amazing. i will be trying to get every last pound i can while im on this stack so im hoping for around a 15-20 pound gain, which is realistic in my eyes. i dont shutdown easy so i might go 4 weeks on the mdrol at 10mg.

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
I bought some x mass today with the mdrol so my plans are....

X mass: 80/80/80/80/80/80
Mdrol: 10/10/20/20

I know this looks like im going to be having alota sides but im gunna give it a try. if i get any real problems im going to just lower the dose. i might add some endoamp also. comments/advice are welcome.