the psycho bulk sustanon,deca and mdrol stack?

dizdabiz

Awards
Im going to be doing a cycle soon as i have 15 organon sustanon 250 and 12 organon deca's now ill also be using cels mdrol...

my history is im old enough to have teenage kids,ive been pumping on and off for over 15 years,ive done half a cycle od dbol,sustanon and deca before but halfway through i had a death in the family and slipped down a slippery slope of drugs and alcohol,obviously there was no pct!,so this would be my first real cycle and i have'nt been to the gym in a long time so theres no garantee that ill be starting the cycle straight away
also
anabolic innovations cycle support for blood pressure,prostate,immune system,liver,heart health,cholestrol.

mega fish oil caps-5n a day
mega multi vitamin-2 a day
liv 52-for liver dosage according to pack
hydrolyzed collagen,cissus,glucosamine for joints
as well as kelp for thyroid,potassium and taurine for cramps,enzyme formula and artichoke for digestion,zinc for testosterone support
and a valerian root formula and maybe zma for sleep

also no explode pre workout,cell mass after workout and nitrix 3 times a day
protein coming from,eggs,chicken,beef,100%beef burgers,fish,cottage cheese,peanut butter,yogurt and pulses is going to be 3/4/500 aday
complex carbs are going to be sweet and normal potato,yam,plaintain,bread,white/brown past/rice/cous cous,porridge oats,cereal etc...simple carbs straight after a workout,uncapped as the skys the limit caloriewise for me
as well as veg,salad etc...

weights sessions are going to hard,dirty and heavy,maybe a 3 day on 1-2 days off(still deciding due to work schedule) ie-mon-chest and bi,tri's and forarms, tue-legs&back- wed-shoulders,traps,stomach and obliques, i will be hitting every body part with 3X10 with a variety of exercises roughly 5 different ones which has worked great for me in the past.

now the cycle im thinking of is...
week 1-10 mg mdrol-1 sus-1dec
week 2-20mg mdrol-1 sus 1 dec
week 3-20mg mdrol- 2sus 2dec
week 4-20mg mdrol-2sus 2 dec
week 5-2 sus 2 dec
week 6-2 sus 2 dec
week 7- 2 sus 1 dec
week 8-2 sus 1 dec
week 9- 1 sus
week 10-
week 11-
week 12-
week 13-50 mg clomid-nolva 40
week 14 50mg clomid-nolva-20
week 15 50mg clomid-nolva-20
week16 50mg clomid-nolva-10

im also thinking about using hcg,maybe 500 e3d on cycle?

now i dont know how im going to react gyno wise but i reckon i might by some letro,so when i get rushed by all that testosterone,if there is any problems i can stop it dead!

now this is all subject to change as im still researching and learning,so what do you think and what would you do with the same products as ive got?

thanks in advance yeah!:feedback: