When All Else Fails, Empty The Magazine Pt.II - GMG760 is gonna GFH or Die Trying

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Welcome to the sequel.

Some of you may have been around for my first cycle log, "When All Else Fails, Empty The Magazine" which was my epistane run. I anticipated it greatly, and had very good success on that cycle. This is Part II. This time around, I have more experience under my belt, more knowledge of my body and the weights, and I pretty much know what to expect as far as shutdown/gains/diet is concerned.

So, first and foremost this log is for the gain of knowledge, and that is the most important aspect of the log. I know I can be a pretty big d*ck sometimes, and I really want to change that part of me. I am going to be trying to take everything with a grain of salt, and not let the Tren in this cycle turn me into Mr. Hyde outside of the gym. That being said, lets all have some fun along the way, all comments, concerns, advice, and criticism is welcome.

So I have never stacked hormones before, except for M1D and MMV2, which I had great results with. I decided to keep to only one Methyl for my body's sake, but to round out the hormones so that I could benefit from each one and their unique properties. I do have to say that this cycle will be a very lean bulk, my protein consumption will be very high, my carb and fat consumption will be about average. If I feel I am not gaining what I need to be gaining, I will add extra carbs to the mix.

I have started dosing milk thistle, saw palmetto, and Hawthorne Berry, I will begin the cycle two mondays from now.

My dosing scheme is on the moderate-moderately high side. I have seen every one of these compounds dosed higher, however these doses should be more than enough for solo runs of any of these compounds, short of maybe the feraguno.

I am going to employ a hypertrophy workout, as I have no real goals to hit with my strength at the moment. The whole ego thing is nice, but I have to keep reminding myself that I am not a powerlifter, and my body is my primary concern, not my strength. Once again, gains are more than welcome in the strength department, but lean mass is what I am going after as my #1 priority.

At the moment I weigh 197 lbs and checked my BF%, it is about 10%, I plan on being around 9% when I begin this cycle, and hopefully I will be near 7% when I finish and past the 200 lbs mark, but weight is of no real concern to me as long as I gain a good amount of LBM.

BP: 125/72

Cycle History:
M1D, MMV2, Epithin-e/Epistane, Mdrol (superdrol)

Pre Cycle supports:
Milk Thistle, Hawthorne Berries, Saw Palmetto, Fish Oil, Multi-Vit

On Cycle supports:
Life Support (the amount of Vitamine B6 in the Cycle Assist scares me a bit concerning nerve damage), Chasteberry, P5P if I need it, Fish Oil, Multi-Vit., Cissus.

:scool:Cycle: *EDITED AS PER GRILA'S GOOD SUGGESTION*
CEL Hdrol - 50/50/75/100/100/100-125 (not sure if 125 will be neccisary)
SPECTRAFORCE Feraguno (oristan-a) - --/--/300/300/300/300
PRIMORDIAL PERFORMANCE 1-T - 5 Pumps ED for 6 weeks
TRI-CITY CHEMICALS Xtreme Tren - 90/90/90/90/--/--

PCT
Toremifine Citrate - 120/90/60/30
LEGAL GEAR - T911
LEGAL GEAR - Anadraulic State
USP - Anabolic Pump
USP - Recreate
Life Support

I welcome everyone to participate in this log, hopefully all my old friends will be here, as well as new friends that have joined AM recently. Let's get this show on the road!

T-minus 9.5 days and counting.:firedevil: :rocketwhore:

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Reserved for Before and After Pics

Before... Sort of. Will take more appropriate pictures of different poses when I find someone else to take my photos. I am not sure if I want to have my girlfriend just ridicule me as I pose... :lol:

As you can see, I am not as trim as I was this past summer, but then again I weigh about 16 lbs more. I am a bit put off by my lower abs and obliques, but its what I get for slacking on my diet. Oh well. Not really my concern to be shredded at the moment, but I am looking forward to losing a bit of this fat now that my diet has been pretty spot on for the last month or so.

Attachments

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Reserved for Results and Conclusion

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
first!

damn, 4 prohormones? before/after should be some serious changes.

the tren/hdrol combo is IMO going to be the best combo of all time. class I and class II compounds both with muscle building and fat burning potential should be wicked. combined with the strength gains! oh my.

MATTYO1977

Awards
  • Established
YEA BUDDY!
I am ready to be in for this action. You are going to blow up HUGE!

carib102

carib102

Awards
I'm in this for sure. That is one sick stack man and while you may not be looking for strength gains I think your gonna get wicked strong on this cycle. Let's kill it man! :rocketwhore:

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Man 4 different compounds? Seems like a lot. but like i'm one to talk LOl i had four compounds it my sept cycle. If the compounds are new to you it just makes it harder to tell what is working for future reference.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
:hump: IN :hump:

:djparty:
Timber Party

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
By the way, can I just say this is the nastiest stack ever...

:firedevil:

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
This is going to be an amazing run. I am very interested in SPECTRAFORCE Feraguno with the H-Drol. That along with 1-T is going to be sweet and I know for a fact Xtreme Tren is the real fukkin deal. This whole thing is going to be sick and I am looking forward to it. You start your cycle as I finish mine so atleast AM won't lose their agression quota. LMAO

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
This is going to be an amazing run. I am very interested in SPECTRAFORCE Feraguno with the H-Drol. That along with 1-T is going to be sweet and I know for a fact Xtreme Tren is the real fukkin deal. This whole thing is going to be sick and I am looking forward to it. You start your cycle as I finish mine so atleast AM won't lose their agression quota. LMAO
Cmon b*tch... I just started... :rocketwhore::rocketwhore:

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
I'm trying to find where I busted on you for finally getting a blender. GMG was the only bodybuilder that makes more than 14 dollars a week that didn't have a blender.

What kind did you get?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hooooweee....no messing around with this run huh G??? Be focused and on point here big man. Can't wait to see how they all contribute. One question though: Why the Recreate in PCT? Aren't these compounds mostly leaning? Does the Recreate have anti-cort properties?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I'm trying to find where I busted on you for finally getting a blender. GMG was the only bodybuilder that makes more than 14 dollars a week that didn't have a blender.

What kind did you get?
:toofunny:

LMAO. I got one for Christmas from the parents. I technically didn't buy one. But yea, it's my new best friend, all of a sudden calories are much easier to consume... and I think it is why I got all that weight back after I dropped so hard from losing my appetite on the Mdrol. Kinda feel stupid for never using one before, but I'm a really, really stubborn person. Then you made me a dank ass shake with peanut butter and bananas... and that would have just been comedy to attempt with my shaker cup... :lol: . I decided it was time to get myself one, and what do ya know, Christmas was around the corner. I held off, and I ended up with a blender WAY out of the league that I would have spent on myself... so go team me.

I have a Cuisinart. It is pretty baller as far as blenders go.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
That is going to be a unbeleivable stack man! Holy sh1t is all I can say about it! Tear sdh1t up !

carib102

carib102

Awards

What kind did you get?
Pretty sure that was in Tom's log.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Hooooweee....no messing around with this run huh G??? Be focused and on point here big man. Can't wait to see how they all contribute. One question though: Why the Recreate in PCT? Aren't these compounds mostly leaning? Does the Recreate have anti-cort properties?
Aw crap, I knew I forgot something. I probably should buy some lean xtreme. The cissus does have some anti-cort properties in it, but I trust lean xtreme.

Thanks for reminding me brotha.

No the Recreate is because I am pretty much cutting for summer as soon as this cycle is over, and it has no effect on my appetite, really helps me choose good food over bad food, and has almost no stimulant effect on me. I don't think it will have any effect on me keeping my gains through PCT.

carib102

carib102

Awards
From the Recreate description:
CSM (Cortisol Specific Modulator) (Engineered Extract of Coffea Arabica L.) - Has been shown to inhibit the enzyme 11-B-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 1, both selectively and very potently in muscle and adipose cells.

Why is this good?

11beta-HSD1 is an enzyme responsible for increasing cortisol.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
:toofunny:

LMAO. I got one for Christmas from the parents. I technically didn't buy one. But yea, it's my new best friend, all of a sudden calories are much easier to consume... and I think it is why I got all that weight back after I dropped so hard from losing my appetite on the Mdrol. Kinda feel stupid for never using one before, but I'm a really, really stubborn person. Then you made me a dank ass shake with peanut butter and bananas... and that would have just been comedy to attempt with my shaker cup... :lol: . I decided it was time to get myself one, and what do ya know, Christmas was around the corner. I held off, and I ended up with a blender WAY out of the league that I would have spent on myself... so go team me.

I have a Cuisinart. It is pretty baller as far as blenders go.
I have the same brand. The blender at the rental in Newport was kind of whack, but it did the job.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

MATTYO1977

Awards
  • Established
G,
You are a stubborn guy if you didn't invest in a solid blender. And thats a good thing. Stubborn is not a bad character trait. But the ease that it allows you to take in protein through yummy shakes is unbeatable. You'll never be back to that shaker cup again unless absolutely neccessary.
Plus that Cuisinart is the baller of blenders. I have one too. love it.

DLM5

DLM5

Awards
Subbed for this action...
Hey question..
Tore is a cousin of sorts to Nolva, right?
Nolva is a no-no for a progestion like Tren..
So any of the same issues using the Tore with the Tren?
Reason I ask is.. I'm running Tren and plan on using Clomid for my PCT, but I'm sittin on Tore also.. I'd be using the Tore if I knew it was ok to use with a progestion.
Maybe someone smarter than me will lemme know, or I'll have to search and try to answer this myself.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Hey question..
Reason I ask is.. I'm running Tren and plan on using Clomid for my PCT, but I'm sittin on Tore also.. I'd be using the Tore if I knew it was ok to use with a progestion.
Maybe someone smarter than me will lemme know, or I'll have to search and try to answer this myself.
I guess I will find out how the Nolva/Tamox does with Tren as that is my current SERM. I will be using AI PCS and ALRI Restore also.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Hey question..
You mean because it is a prolactin antagonizer?

I'm not taking the SERM for man boobies... not worried about it at all.

Torem is the best serm for your boys IMO hands down. I have all three, but unless someone tells me I shouldn't use torem, I'll stick to it as Clomid has some nasty sides and my boys bounce back in a few days on torem compared to a few weeks on nolva/clomid.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Hey question..
This has been disputed through both sides of bro-science on this board.

carib102

carib102

Awards
I think nolva is no good if you end up with progestin induced gyno, but I think it's fine for PCT. Anyway the torem is probably better for PCT. Not sure about torem and gyno though. If you're worried about any gyno sides you may want to have some letro on hand.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
not worried about the man boobies. Didn't get them from Superdrol, so I am probably not getting them unless I run Pplex in the future and have a bad reaction.

Glad that everyone has made it... except for the one and only TG... though he is probably still hard at work doing the night shift... or rescuing a damsel in distress... or slaying frost giants... Maybe all of the above. :head:

Thanks for coming along for the ride guys... I'll be taking pictures manana.

DLM5

DLM5

Awards
You mean because it is a prolactin antagonizer?

I'm not taking the SERM for man boobies... not worried about it at all.

Torem is the best serm for your boys IMO hands down. I have all three, but unless someone tells me I shouldn't use torem, I'll stick to it as Clomid has some nasty sides and my boys bounce back in a few days on torem compared to a few weeks on nolva/clomid.
Yes.. nolva is said to be a prolactin antagonizer, that's what I was getting at..
Since Tore is a cousin of sorts, I was wondering about the Tore..
Hands down I will use the Tore over the Clomid for the reasons you said.:approve:
I just want to make sure it's a good fit with the Tren.. I'm only on day four of my cycle so I got plenty of time to choose, and have them both on hand.
Thanks for the reply Bro..

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Yes.. nolva is said to be a prolactin antagonizer, that's what I was getting at..
Since Tore is a cousin of sorts, I was wondering about the Tore..
Hands down I will use the Tore over the Clomid for the reasons you said.:approve:
I just want to make sure it's a good fit with the Tren.. I'm only on day four of my cycle so I got plenty of time to choose, and have them both on hand.
Thanks for the reply Bro..
NP dude. Torem worked great for me with Superdrol, and that can cause prolactin gyno if I am not mistaken.

I will never use any SERM but Torem from here on out. The libido increase alone is worth the money and terrible taste.

You know, Rugger ran Mdrol and Trenadrol and didn't even use a SERM. He says he is ok. I'd like to see a blood test, but regardless, that is pretty impressive. I'm not sure Tren ran solo would require a HUGE PCT, so I imagine a mellow dose of a SERM is all that is necessary.

DLM5

DLM5

Awards
I think nolva is no good if you end up with progestin induced gyno, but I think it's fine for PCT. Anyway the torem is probably better for PCT. Not sure about torem and gyno though. If you're worried about any gyno sides you may want to have some letro on hand.
I'm not worried about gyno, it's a risk you choose to take.. It happens I'll deal with it.. that said I'd like to do the right things to help prevent it..
I've got B-6 and chasteberry for supps like TG told Silver to run.
If I do end up leaking I'll get me some Caber, that's the only thing I don't have on hand..

DLM5

DLM5

Awards
NP dude. Torem worked great for me with Superdrol, and that can cause prolactin gyno if I am not mistaken.

I will never use any SERM but Torem from here on out. The libido increase alone is worth the money and terrible taste.

You know, Rugger ran Mdrol and Trenadrol and didn't even use a SERM. He says he is ok. I'd like to see a blood test, but regardless, that is pretty impressive. I'm not sure Tren ran solo would require a HUGE PCT, so I imagine a mellow dose of a SERM is all that is necessary.
Kool...
ya I got the Tore bcuz of guys sayin it brings the boys back right now, bought the Clomid, and Aromasin too.. shopping spree..
I've read Rugger's log.. I'm sitting on Mdrol and might do the same as him..
But I'm doing the HUGE PCT

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad that everyone has made it... except for the one and only TG... though he is probably still hard at work doing the night shift... or rescuing a damsel in distress... or slaying frost giants... Maybe all of the above. :head:.
I was busy with #2 and 3 there G-Money!! It was my night off from work. My "weekend" is Wodensday and Thorsday nights.

I wouldn't miss this sequel for all the nine worlds brosenstein!!

Even though this is 4 compounds like everyone's shocked about....only the Tren is kinda harsh. The other 3 will complement it nicely. The 1-T is a brilliant addition to almost any cycle. I'm going to have to get one of these new PP reps around here to hook me up with a decent price on some of it. :approve:

Your entire set-up looks excellent bro. Don't be swayed into changing a thing!!
Go with what you know!! :yup:

10 days and counting.......:woohoo:

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
First and foremost, you know I'm up in dis heah beeyatch fo' shizzy!!!!

Now, you know I love to stack, and I think 4 compounds is a nice approach...empty that motherfcukin' magazine homeboy :rocketwhore:

But you're gonna have to raise that dosage on the Furaguno. It's just not going to be worth adding it into your lineup at that dosage (though I get that one might figure that w/ everything else it'll work). The fact is, orastan a and e products should generally be taken at least at a 1mg per lb of body weight ratio (though you know I personally have found that my sweet spot is between 300mg and 450). That's where you'll reap the most benefits. And you don't need to ramp that product either. My advice would be to hit it 200mg throughout. Just a little something for you to consider, my brotha.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established

Now, you know I love to stack, and I think 4 compounds is a nice approach...empty that motherfcukin' magazine homeboy :rocketwhore:

But you're gonna have to raise that dosage on the Furaguno. It's just not going to be worth adding it into your lineup at that dosage (though I get that one might figure that w/ everything else it'll work). The fact is, orastan a and e products should generally be taken at least at a 1mg per lb of body weight ratio (though you know I personally have found that my sweet spot is between 300mg and 450). That's where you'll reap the most benefits. And you don't need to ramp that product either. My advice would be to hit it 200mg throughout. Just a little something for you to consider, my brotha.
:head:

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established

Argh... that makes me buy another bottle... I've already spent a recockulous amount of money on this cycle... But if you say so, I'm down. What's another 30 bucks... lol.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Argh... that makes me buy another bottle... I've already spent a recockulous amount of money on this cycle... But if you say so, I'm down. What's another 30 bucks... lol.
:head::head:

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
Hey man, you got'sta to do what you got'sta do! Besides, that $30 deal is a fcukin' AWESOME price. Can't beat that sh!t w/ a stick. I ust bought two myself!

I'd love to try that 1-T, but it's SO fcukin' expensive, you know?? $70 for one bottle is way pricey.

If only PP were handing out a few to dedicated loggers....:poke:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Since you guys are on the subject, I've got a question on some PP products and PCT stuff...

If I run MMV2 for 6 weeks with an M-Drol pulse @ 4x/week, what do you think would be more beneficial...(keep in mind I'm also going to be taking Anadraulic State 5 on 2 off)

Purchase Sustain Alpha to run on off-days, or purchase Toremifene to run during PCT? So far for PCT I've got Nolva, and T-911. I'd replace the Nolva with Toremifene, obviously. I just don't have the money to buy both Sustain Alpha and Tor.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Since you guys are on the subject, I've got a question on some PP products and PCT stuff...

If I run MMV2 for 6 weeks with an M-Drol pulse @ 4x/week, what do you think would be more beneficial...(keep in mind I'm also going to be taking Anadraulic State 5 on 2 off)

Purchase Sustain Alpha to run on off-days, or purchase Toremifene to run during PCT? So far for PCT I've got Nolva, and T-911. I'd replace the Nolva with Toremifene, obviously. I just don't have the money to buy both Sustain Alpha and Tor.
I would say they would both be beneficial, but i would go with the sustain.imo

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I'd go with the torem, but that is just because nolva drops my libido like a bad habit.

You sure you wanna run Mdrol and 150mg caffeine (AS) at the same time?

Torem and T911 and AS was my PCT for my Mdrol cycle.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Hey man, you got'sta to do what you got'sta do! Besides, that $30 deal is a fcukin' AWESOME price. Can't beat that sh!t w/ a stick. I ust bought two myself!

I'd love to try that 1-T, but it's SO fcukin' expensive, you know?? $70 for one bottle is way pricey.

If only PP were handing out a few to dedicated loggers....:poke:
Haven't you seen their deal going right now? It's 2 bottles of 1T and their Testosterone Recovery Stack for 150 bucks. That's like getting the PCT for free.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Well... nevermind then. Damn it.

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
Well... nevermind then. Damn it.
Yeah, that's not too shabby at all.

Who knows? I've got about 3 or 4 weeks until I kick off my next cycle, so you never know if a bottle of 1-T ends up finding its way into that stack along w/ my presently planned 100mg of Dienedrone and 300mg Furaguno. :twisted: I was hoping to just do a recomp in the range of 8-12lb and drop some more bf, but it's just so easy to get carried away once you start collecting supplies, you know!