arimEVOL + H4 (Halodrol clone) Cycle

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello

This is my first time here and My First Cycle of PH`s!!!

I want to loose some fat and look hard and strength my question is I can arimEVOL plus H4 by Sci Fit (Halodrol clone) and i can add a fat burner or not?

i appreciate every comment.

Thanks

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
You are at least 21 right?

Caffeine and methylated steroids tend to wreak havoc on some people's blood pressure. I would save the fat burner for later... plus you want to eat like a maniac, you don't want the appetite suppression.

Isn't arimEVOL the PCT product by that company?

I would use it for your PCT. You might want to look into a serm... it's up to you.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello

Thanks for the response!!! and yes I`m 31 Years Old
bur really i don`t understand why Evolutions Labs say that can use this product (arimEVOL) like a PCT?
look this:

Supplement Facts:

Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30

Amount Per Serving:
Vitamin B-12 1mg
Vitamin C 60mg
Vanadyl Sulfate 10mg

2a, 3a- epithio- 17a-methyletioallocholanol 10mg
1,4,6 etioallocholan-dione 10mg
3,17-keto-etiochol-triene 10mg

Liver Assist and Anti Oxidant Blend:
MSM 300mg
Milk Thistle 250mg
ALA 40mg
Ginger 40mg

PCT Proprietary Blend:
Red Kidney Bean Powder, NAC, Kudza, Maca, Dodder Seed, Epimedium, Eurycoma Longifolia, Avena Sativa.

Other Ingredients: Gelatin, dicalcium phosphate, whey, lecithin, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, and magnesium stearate.

What do you think?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Hello

Thanks for the response!!! and yes I`m 31 Years Old
bur really i don`t understand why Evolutions Labs say that can use this product (arimEVOL) like a PCT?
look this:

Supplement Facts:

Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30

Amount Per Serving:
Vitamin B-12 1mg
Vitamin C 60mg
Vanadyl Sulfate 10mg

2a, 3a- epithio- 17a-methyletioallocholanol 10mg
1,4,6 etioallocholan-dione 10mg
3,17-keto-etiochol-triene 10mg

Liver Assist and Anti Oxidant Blend:
MSM 300mg
Milk Thistle 250mg
ALA 40mg
Ginger 40mg

PCT Proprietary Blend:
Red Kidney Bean Powder, NAC, Kudza, Maca, Dodder Seed, Epimedium, Eurycoma Longifolia, Avena Sativa.

Other Ingredients: Gelatin, dicalcium phosphate, whey, lecithin, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, and magnesium stearate.

What do you think?
Oh yea, I forgot it has an epithio steroid in it. No I wouldn't use it for PCT.

Get yourself a SERM.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys for the advise but is MANDATORY use a SERM for PCT? i already bought Revertisol by IForce !!!!!! and in your opinion yours stack Winstrol With a Halodrol clone?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys for the advise but is MANDATORY use a SERM for PCT? i already bought Revertisol by IForce !!!!!! and in your opinion yours stack Winstrol With a Halodrol clone?
It depends on who you ask. Halodrol by itself, probably not. Any stacks, I probably would. I would have one on hand nomatter what. I use both the Res and the SERM in my pct.

My next stack is Feraguno (the PH to furazabol, not winny), halodrol, 1-T, and Tren. Yes I will use a serm.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks bro! for this advice i learning much in this forum!!!!
Well i planing ran a cycle of H4 (Halodrol clone) + Cytomel T3 for the next week for 4 weeks but i not sure if include Albuterol not Clen!
what do you think?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro! for this advice i learning much in this forum!!!!
Well i planing ran a cycle of H4 (Halodrol clone) + Cytomel T3 for the next week for 4 weeks but i not sure if include Albuterol not Clen!
what do you think?
Things that screw with your thyroid scare me. I have never used albuterol or clen.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not wanting to sound too negative, but if you are 5'11" and 340 pounds, theres not a steroid on the planet that will make you look hard. You probably have a good 100lbs to drop before that happens. And not sure quite where you started weightwise, but i dont think you need either a steroid or t3 or clen to get a lot closer to where you should be

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Not wanting to sound too negative, but if you are 5'11" and 340 pounds, theres not a steroid on the planet that will make you look hard. You probably have a good 100lbs to drop before that happens. And not sure quite where you started weightwise, but i dont think you need either a steroid or t3 or clen to get a lot closer to where you should be
Good eye. I didn't even look at your stats. You gotta lose some weight before you run any cycles homie. You aren't gonna be doing yourself any favors.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you guys i appreciate every comment and you got right i start 4 days ago on diet and exercise and ULTRA CARDIO to drop at least 100 pounds so
next week maybe i try with winEVOL or adrenEVOL (by Evolution Labs) when decide what a try i put a log for this!

one more time thanks guys

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any help you need with the diet or overall workout/cardio structure i'm happy to help

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello again!

I need some help to structure my "fat off plan" is bad do weights and cardio at same day?

Thanx a lot for the help

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no, not a problem to do that, do your weight training first, and then moderate intensity cardio afterwards

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
If you are worried about catabolism you can always sip on some BCAA's during your cardio after weights. I find them easier to drink than a protein shake during cardio, and your body won't start burning the protein as energy with the BCAA's.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank You for the feedback! and what about a good diet for burn FAT FAST?

Breakfast:

1 Cup of Oatmeal
2 White Eggs (scrambled)
20 oz Water

Morning Snack:

10 almonds (without salt)
20 oz Water
Protein Shake (Dymatize ISO 100 No lactose,No Sugar,No Fat only 1g of Carb)

Launch:

Tuna, Turkey or Chicken Sandwich (1 Tsb Mayo Fat Free, Lettuce and Onion in Wheat Bread)
20 oz Water

Afternoon Snack:
10 almonds
20 oz Water

Dinner
1 Cup of Organic Integral Rice and one Chicken Breast Grilled (Seasoned with Italic Herbs not sodium)
20 oz Water

Supplements:

adrenEVOL
Acetyl L-Carnitine 1000mg
Triple Strength Cranberry + Vitamin C Pills
Dymatize Super-Multivitamis
ON BCAA Superior AMINO 2222 TABS
Gaspari Super Pump 250 (this stuff is great!!!!!)
Dymatize ISO 100 No lactose,No Sugar,No Fat only 1g of Carb

maybe can add PowerFull by UPSLabs.

check this and tell me if i do something wrong and many thanks for all the feedbacks guys!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank You for the feedback! and what about a good diet for burn FAT FAST?
no such thing really, thats just a tagline for tabloids and womens magazines, sorry.

Breakfast:

1 Cup of Oatmeal
2 White Eggs (scrambled)
20 oz Water

Morning Snack:

10 almonds (without salt)
20 oz Water

Launch:

Tuna, Turkey or Chicken Sandwich (1 Tsb Mayo Fat Free, Lettuce and Onion in Wheat Bread)
20 oz Water

Afternoon Snack:
10 almonds
20 oz Water

Dinner
1 Cup of Organic Integral Rice and one Chicken Breast Grilled (Seasoned with Italic Herbs not sodium)
20 oz Water

Supplements:

adrenEVOL
Acetyl L-Carnitine 1000mg
Triple Strength Cranberry + Vitamin C Pills
Dymatize Super-Multivitamis
ON BCAA Superior AMINO 2222 TABS
Gaspari Super Pump 250 (this stuff is great!!!!!)
Dymatize ISO 100 No lactose,No Sugar,No Fat only 1g of Carb

maybe can add PowerFull by UPSLabs.

check this and tell me if i do something wrong and many thanks for all the feedbacks guys!
not bad, i'd go with 3 or 4 egg whites in the morning, and with your snack shakes look at either adding psyllium husk or benefiber plus in general add more green leafy veggies if you can.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello

Recently my doctor prescribe me Phertermine but my question is
i can use another supplement like a Pre-workouts drinks etc with this?

Thanks in advance