Bravoboy gets insane within his own Sanitarium!...Havoc/MMv2!!

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Here we go gentlemen. Finally gettin this thing up and running.

Overview:
I am currently on day 3 of this 4 week blast. I have recovered from a shoulder injury that has taken a long time to heal. around 12-13 weeks and is still not 100% but i'm feeling great and i know my limitaitons.

Supps:
MMv2 - 4caps/5caps/5-6caps/5-6caps
Havoc - 20/30/30/20 (last cycle i stopped noticing gains on 40mgs during the 4th week. i'm just gonna dose 20 and come down some before PCT!

PCT:
Liqui-Nolva - 20/20/10/10 (I may just run it @ 10mg straight through)
Reversitol - 3/2/2/1
Lean Xtreme - starting week 3. recommended dosage then taper down.
Blue Up - Pre-workout Test Aid!
Ragnarok - Pre-Workout
Novedex XT - I'm sure I will not need this but I might use it during week 4 of my PCT and come down off of it.

Support Supps:
Fish Oil
Taurine
Milk Thistle (Nutra) 2,000mg daily
NAC (Nutra) 1,600mg daily
---also have some perfect cycle and cycle support i will finish off!
Multi Vitamin
Dymatize Whey Protein Isolate
Glycergrow - (GMS)
CEE
LG's BC+EAA

current weight:216lbs.
My goal is to reach 225.

Workout Routine:

I will hit the gym 4-5 days a week!
I mix it up a bit so your just gonna have to stay with me.
I will be doing more High Rep training due to the strain i might put on my shoulder.

Today is Day 2 of my 4 week cycle. I've already put in 2 workouts.
I am subject to change my dosage of MMv2 however cause I have 2 bottles. i did however run 3caps a day with 60mg's of propadrol last week just to have the MMv2 and Havoc hopefully kick in during the same time.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
subbed! good luck bro!

MATTYO1977

Awards
  • Established
Definitely in. Can't wait to see what happens.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Days 1 & 2

MONDAY
StairMaster - 10min. Warm Up.
Machine Bench Press - 25/20/15/10
Decline Press - 4 x 10
Wide Grip Pulldown - 15/12/10/10
Incline Rows - 15/12/10
One arm cable Rows - 3 x 15
Back HyperExtensions - 3 x 10
Push Ups - 3 x 20Arm Cable
Machine Standing Calves - 4 x 25

Tue.
Superset
Barbell Curl - 10/10/8
Straight Bar Pushdowns -10/10/8

Superset
DB Hammer Curls - 10/12/15
DB Kickbacks - 12/15/15

Superset
V Bar Pushdowns - 3 x 10
E-Z Curl Bar - 3 x 10

Superset
Barbell Upright Rows - 4 x 10
DB Shrugs - 4 x 10

ABS

*SUPPLEMENTS*
MMv2 - I am currently dosing 4 tabs a day. If AM routine. It's 2tabs pre-workout, then 1 after lunch, then one around 6pm. If it is an afternoon workout I will dose the 2 tabs preworkout and just 1tab in AM and Lunch.
Havoc - 2 tabs daily right now. 1 in the AM or before AM workout. The other around 4 O clock.

I Dose my BC+EAA with my glycergrow and drink during my workout.

Tomorrow is my day off so feel free to ask any questions.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WElvEZj0Ltw"]http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WElvEZj0Ltw[/URL]

I've been jammin out lately to some Metallica so i figured what the heck.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Bravo! I'm here to see you hit 225lb so get to it buddy! :D

And, if you'll forgive my ignorance, what kind of diet does gaining LBM on a ph like MMV2 and Havoc require? I'm guessing you can use a larger calorie excess without worrying about fat gain as much?

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Hey Bravo! I'm here to see you hit 225lb so get to it buddy! :D

And, if you'll forgive my ignorance, what kind of diet does gaining LBM on a ph like MMV2 and Havoc require? I'm guessing you can use a larger calorie excess without worrying about fat gain as much?
funny thing is when i finished my 5 weeks of intra-aid and betaala9 i had gained 8-9lbs. and when i started my MMv2 last week @ 3 caps a day i dropped down from 216 to 212. that's 4lb. loss in 7 days because i was on a strict diet. around 1800 to 2000cals. mostly protein. since sunday to today being the first day i weighed i am back to 216 from eating around 3200cals daily. Once the havoc kicks in i will be hungry as hell. the MMv2 suppresses my appetite a little. I'm an easy gainer though and my goal was to shed some fat before this cycle during that one week. plus i've been hittin cardio some. last year at this time i wouldnt even think about cardio. If my body tells me to eat then i'm gonna eat on this cycle. 225lbs. is easy in my eyes. I will eat but it will be healthy. like tonight i had deer sausage and spinache pasta! and mandarine oranges for desert.

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
deer sausage? nice. i love deer meat! GL with your cycle bro!

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
This should be a sweet stack and I am looking forward to seeing how this turns out. Are you trying to bulk or recomp with this stack?

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
I guess you could say recomp mainly. I'm not trying to add the weight like i did last cycle. I will bulk up though. If i was gonna bulk i am pretty sure i know i could get to 230! Wanting to stay around 225! That would be an 8-9lb gain and losing some fat along the way will be a great accomplishment for me!

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
funny thing is when i finished my 5 weeks of intra-aid and betaala9 i had gained 8-9lbs. and when i started my MMv2 last week @ 3 caps a day i dropped down from 216 to 212. that's 4lb. loss in 7 days because i was on a strict diet. around 1800 to 2000cals. mostly protein. since sunday to today being the first day i weighed i am back to 216 from eating around 3200cals daily. Once the havoc kicks in i will be hungry as hell. the MMv2 suppresses my appetite a little. I'm an easy gainer though and my goal was to shed some fat before this cycle during that one week. plus i've been hittin cardio some. last year at this time i wouldnt even think about cardio. If my body tells me to eat then i'm gonna eat on this cycle. 225lbs. is easy in my eyes. I will eat but it will be healthy. like tonight i had deer sausage and spinache pasta! and mandarine oranges for desert.
A solid plan. Should produce some nice results!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed!!
Oh, I'm up in dis bitch!!! I've been waiting on this log to get up and running!! About time bravoboy!!

Pour your heart and soul into this thing and you won't be disappointed. Trust me. The Havoc/MMV2 combo will be da shit for strength and lean mass!!

Now, go forth and conquer all that stands in your way!!! :firedevil:

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WElvEZj0Ltw"]http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WElvEZj0Ltw[/URL]

I've been jammin out lately to some Metallica so i figured what the heck.
That was kinda freaky. I just put this song on,on my itunes. Then I press play and I was like WTF?

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Subbed!! Im very interested in this combo man!

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Day 4

Legs
5:20 - 6:15AM

StairMaster - Random Intervals on level 8. 10min. WarmUp for the legs and calves. didn't sweat as much as usual.

Superset *wanted to pre-exhaust the legs first thing.*
Leg Ext Machine - 150lb 3 x 15
Leg Curl Machine- 150lb 3 x 15

Leg Press - 2 total sets
Up-Set - 290lb x 10/380lb x 8/470lb x 8 (this was a straight set)
Down-Set - 470 x 8/380 x 8/290 x 10 (this was a straight set)
* I had to haul ass at getting weight on and off, it was pretty intense*

Smith Machine, Front Split Squats
110lb 3 x 8 each leg

Superset
Standing one legged curl - 70lb x 15/ 90lb x 12/ 110lb x 10
Standing Machine calve raises - 200lb 3 x 25 (10 sec neg. pause)

Supplements
Pre-Workout
Took @ 4:00AM
MMv2 - 2 caps
Fish oil - 2g
Havoc - 10mg
Jacked-forgot to add as supplement in intro. sorry :) 1 scoop

Intra-Workout
BC+EAA - 2 scoops
Glycergrow - 3 scoops

*Immidiately after workout i eat fruit. Today it was a banana!

Post workout
Shake @ 6:00AM
Dymatize Whey - 2 scoops
Eggs - 2 eggs
cycle support - 1 scoop
1 cup of Oats
1 cup of milk

I wont always put up my meals because this is an everyday thing for me. I might add if i chage things up.
I will post up some other foods that i eat today!

I must say I am very alert and excited when i get into the gym even this early with those pre-workout supps. I had a great leg workout but i wasn't near as fatigued as i thought i would be. next time i will polish it off with some more DB Lunges.

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
time to get just alittle bit bigger! nice workout

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, it hits your quads a little more than your glutes going front! For me anyway.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Is this thread slid over after my last post for anyone else?

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
LOL definitely some interesting tech problems going on with this thread!!

most definitely subbed into this one bravo, i just posted a thread the other day asking everyones opinion on the havoc/mmv2 stack as i was planning it as my next run down the road so im looking forward to seeing the results this turns out for you bro

good luck man!

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
It is slid over some...huh. Little Mod help, but it's not too disturbinbg.

Day 5
off day.
I'll lift Sat. morning.

Results SO FAR:
Libido: lets just say keep your wifes @ home and your livestock fenced up. VERY VERY HIGH. I'm pretty sure around day 4 or 6 was when havoc hit me last time.
Appearance: Already notice some recomp. looking fuller and leaner.
Appetite: I think the MMv2 is keeping this @ bay for me, but i'm still eating like crazy.
Mood: Same as normal. I feel good.
Strength: too early to tell. not a huge focus form me this cycle though.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
LOL definitely some interesting tech problems going on with this thread!!

most definitely subbed into this one bravo, i just posted a thread the other day asking everyones opinion on the havoc/mmv2 stack as i was planning it as my next run down the road so im looking forward to seeing the results this turns out for you bro

good luck man!
Thanks for droppin in.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Is NAC and milk thistle really needed? i thought it was usually one or the other....

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Is NAC and milk thistle really needed? i thought it was usually one or the other....
I think so. They both help the liver but NAC is an anyioxidant that helps detoxify
And eliminate free radicals! More for repairing! Milk thistle is more of a protectant against it! I look @ it like this! The milk thistle stands guard trying to keep the enemy out and the NAC stands inside cleaning up and ready to throw the enemy out if they sneak in! And on more harsh compunds I would say yes for sure! I am also a huge fan of ALA but just didnt pick any up yet!

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
I'd say deleting post #14 would do the trick!

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Day 5
20min. of cardio

Day 6
Back/Bi's

StairMaster-10min. 57 floors

Superset
wide grip pull down -warm up 105 x 25 / 150 x 15/165 x 12/180 x 10
hyperextensions - warm up BW x 20 / 25lb plate 3 x 12

Superset
DB Bent over Row - 100lb 10/9/6 staid strict and backed off due to sholder some. but felt great.
Push-Ups - 3 x 20 i always like to incorporate some push-ups in my workouts. good for opposite muscle' push pull at the time.

Superset[/B,
Seated Machine wide row - 185 x 15/ 195 x 12 / 205 x 10
Standing calve raises - 200lb 3 x 15 each leg.

Superset
DB Curls - 45 x 12 / 50 x 10 / 50 x 8
Standing low rope rows - 150 (the stack) 3 x 20 its light weight but it feels great to finish the workout slow with high reps on this.

Superset
Machine Preacher Curls - 70lb 3 x 10
Machine Dual Abs - 3 sets of 20

Day 7
StairMaster for 10 min.
Abs
SUPERBOWL - HAD TO GET SOMETHING IN

Im getting much fuller and i feel like ive gained 5lb. but with all this extra cardio i've been doin and watchin my diet we'll see. I am getting alot more vascular in my FRONT SHOULDERS already and my libido is way up still. I'm gonna like this cycle. This is gonna be a great RECOMP. I wasn't sure about the mass vs. recomp but the MMv2 is surely doin it's job. I'm stoked about this cycle so far. 2MORROW I UP THE DOSAGES ON BOTH. YAYA!

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
what a great game. I just had some chicken breast and some smoked deer sausage on the grill. then some spinach for my veggie. yum yum. oh yeah, a glass of red wine to top it off.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Guys, ive had a headache since I woke up this morning @ 5 and it still haunting me! Water is not an issue @ all. Been eatin great and had plenty of sleep, just curious if taking aleve, tylenol, or whatever would be ok for me being on. My wife has xanax and I sometime take it when I can't sleep or don't feel good and that helps too but don't want to mix something if its gonna be bad for me. Any suggestions?

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
i took care of it guys. by 8pm i felt better, my workout was brutal to get through, but piss on it. had to get it done so i did. i was excited and jacked after my havoc/mmv2 dosage but when i strained and leaned over the headache got brutal. i need a good nights sleep and i will be better. It honestly could be from upping the MMv2 but i really doubt it. i've never had that problem with supps before and i've taken havoc before so maybe the yohimbe added coulda been it but i will find out for sure. more than likely it was a sinus headache due to the F'd up weather that is a rollercoaster around here.

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
i wouldnt sweat on it too hard bro, get a good nights rest and kill it in the gym tomorrow!!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry i'm late, but i'm here brother. Best of luck with this!

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Day 8

Chest/traps
Cardio
StairMaster-Level 8 for 10 min. warm up. I have gotten tolerant of this so i will adjust it. it is on random so it goes 20sec. high then low etc..for 10min. i will adjust this next exercise.

Decline Bench - 15/12/12/10/10 can't go too heavy still from shoulder but weight and reps are increasing and no pain. not gonna push too much.

Flat Machine press - 20/20/15/12/10/5 i loaded it up for the first time like this in a long time. feel strong.

*By this time i was flexing in between sets, been readin on some threads and i have too forgot about flexing. My chest was full and looked huge but it was feelin not as tight when i flexed. loose and worn down from all the high reps. but didn't feel fatigued.

Superset
upright rows - 3 x 10
Push-Ups- 3 x 20

Superset
One Arm Cable Press - 4 x 15
DB Shrugs - 4 x 12

ABS - 4 x 25
Stretched my lower back and hamstrings.

Dosages
I did a 2/1/2 dosage today of my MMv2.
Havoc 1/1/1
Next workout i will dose my MMv2 @ 3 caps pre-workout with respect for my boy Thunder!

Review of supplements so far.
MMv2 - Is really suppressing my appetite more and is building a better foundation for a recomp than i expected. It is a great pre-workout supplement and makes me feel brutaly superior.:aargh:
Havoc - As usual is making me full and thick but supplying me with some recomp effect. My libido has been great but not as strong as later last week. but up more than normal. :boobies:

Weight Update. 218lbs. and looking leaner than before. sounds like a plus to me. I should have taken measurements but the before pics and after pics i put up will be like WOAH!

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
today was an off day. I plan on getting up 2morrow morning and hitting ARMS and some Cardio. might do legs but i like hittin arms earlier in the week cause it gives me another opportunity to hit them sat. or sunday. anyway. The headache was gone this morning.
I have had some people tell me i'm lookin thicker in the shoulders and chest. Already baby! I'm also fixin to up the carbs and cals. some. I want to hit 225lb. which will be my second time in 7 years about when i was damn near powerliftin and throwin weight around like crazy. My body looks 100% better now though.

I'll be ready for some Heavy Tunes (3 MMv2 and 1 Havoc by 4AM.)...

Todays dosing I divided my Havoc out. 30mg. 7:30/1:30/7:00
MMv2 5 tabs. 7:30 then every 3 hours till my last one @ 7:30!

feelin great. so far. no sides. not even any back pumps. keepin the taurine @ 3gms a day.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
I rented Rock N rolla 2night by guy ritchie. just put the little one to sleep and got through killin some deer links and spinach. I will have some cereal during halftime of the movie. the new mini wheats little bites with honey. figured i'll start 2nite on gettin some more cals in. ....Dont worry im gonna climb 60 flights of stairs in the morning and kill abs in between arm supersets.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is for you buddy!

[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=kdT8rocRoc8"]YouTube - Metallica - Welcome Home (Sanitarium) (Live/San Diego'92)[/ame]

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Day 10 and feelin great.
Arms

Took 45min. to do my workout. that's shorter than what i wanted to be in there but in the AM it's a race. I did 10 sets of Bi's and 9 sets of Tri's. with 8 sets of Abs - different types.

StairMaster - 10min. on level 9. upped it a level and it was more difficult. wanted to go longer but time. climbed 62 flights of stairs. not too bad. got a sweat goin.

Superset
One Arm Cable curls - 30lb x 20 / 40lb x 15 / 50lb x 12
One Arm reverse grip cable pull down - 40lb x 20 / 50lb x 15 / 50lb x 12
Crunches in between - 3 x 25

Superset
Rope Cable Curls - 80lb x 20 / 90lb x 15 / 100lb x 12
Rope kickbacks - 30lb x 20 / 40lb x 15 / 50lb x 12
Leg raises in between - 2 x 15

Superset
Machine Preacher Curls - 45lb x 15 / 55lb x 12 / 65lb x 10
Machine Brain Crushers - 50lb x 15 / 60lb x 12 / 70lb x 10
Dual Core Ab Machine - 3 x 20

DB Curls - 1 set with 30lbs 12 each. slow and nice for the extra pump.

* I could have done more weight at times but when recovering from a shoulder injury it is even more important to stay in great form. I don't want any other muscles getting attention when not needed and that's very easy for the shoulder.
I was pumped this morning. Woke up with a great attitude right out of bed and took 3 MMv2 and 1 Havoc. then ate a granola bar and had a large glass of water while getting dressed.*

HAD A GREAT PUMP IN GYM AND I LOOKED SOLID AND LEAN AFTERWARDS! IM ONLY ON DAY 2 OF 30MGS. IVE GOT 12 MORE TO GO. HAHAHAHAHA!
Dang Trauma, I'm on a web site that wont allow me to look at the flash content you have. I should have checked it when i was home this morning. went to bed kinda early. i'll check it out 2nite.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Rock N Rolla was a bad ass movie. It's gonna have a sequal. I was actually thinkin about the movie this morning gettin pumped. I wish i talked with that accent sometimes. shave my head and say bolluks or dirty bastard, with a jumpsuit on! haha

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hel Yeah!! Bravo to my boy!!
Way to kill it early in the morning! I love my morning battles with the iron foe.
It sets the mood for the rest of the day. Honery and mean!!! :firedevil:

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
I rented Rock N rolla 2night by guy ritchie. just put the little one to sleep and got through killin some deer links and spinach. I will have some cereal during halftime of the movie. the new mini wheats little bites with honey. figured i'll start 2nite on gettin some more cals in. ....Dont worry im gonna climb 60 flights of stairs in the morning and kill abs in between arm supersets.
I want some deer meat. I miss that sh1t. This is the first year I haven't gone hunting since i was like 10. :rippedhand:

SpargelJanusz

SpargelJanusz

Awards
  • Established
Bravoboy, you spoke of a cylce where you gained 15 lbs in another thread. Did you log that cycle, too?

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Bravoboy, you spoke of a cylce where you gained 15 lbs in another thread. Did you log that cycle, too?
Yeah. It was more of a review of it during PCT look it up in search. Its under havoc/propadrol bravoboy!

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
looking good so far bravo!! thats one hell of an arm workout, pretty sure i wouldnt be able to operate my arms the next day after a workout like that!!

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Day 11
Legs

didn't do any cardio this morning. first time since on cycle. I was pressed for time.

Superset
Leg Ext. - 80lb. x 20 / 150lb. X 15 / 150lb. x 13 / 150lb x 12
Standing One Leg Curl. - 50lb x 20 / 110lb. 3 x 15

Superset

close Legged leg Press - 380 x 15 / 470 x 10 / (Reg. form) 560 x 10
Calves on Leg Press - 380 x 25 / 470 x 25 / 560 x 20

Superset
DB Lunges - feelin stronger so i went up 5lb on DB. 50lb DB's 3 x 8 each.
Standing Calve Raises - 200lb 3 x 25 pause on last set for 10sec.

I was in a hurry and burnin bad during my lunges. I was the only one in the gym so i was able to let out a tired holler on my last set.:burnout:

Feelin great. dosage is still the same during this week.