PrimetimeRG 1-Andro Log (AMS Sponsored)

primetimerg

primetimerg

Awards
AMS has been gracious enough to allow me to test out their 1-Andro and Arom-X products. I am going to do my best to log everything over the next 8 weeks and work my rear off to get some serious results from this product. I will post before, during, and after pictures. I got some bloodwork done about 2 weeks ago that I will be posting the results on here as well. (I am just waiting on my Dr/Brother-In-Law to get them to me.)

Please feel free to give me any suggestions, feedback, or anything else you would like to throw at me.

Training

I am going to be using the 3 day on 1 day off approach, hitting every body part twice a week. I will do Abs at least 3 times per week.

Day 1 Chest/Delt/Tri
Day 2 – Back/Bi/Calves
Day 3 – Quads/Hamstrings
Day 4 – Rest
Repeat

I also plan to do Rocky Balboa type of stuff every other Saturday (Tire Flips, Farmer’s walk, etc.) I would like to do a Strongman in July and I just want to start training. Quote from Rocky “I want to start building some Hurting Bombs”

I plan on doing Cardio for about 2 hours per week. I will get this from Running, Elliptical, Basketball once a week, Wind Sprints, and an occasional P90X workout with the wife (This really does get the Heart rate going)

Goals

As you can see from my Pics I need to drop some excess fat. I am hoping to gain some lean muscle and rip up a little bit from this Cycle; but my main goal is strength. I stopped lifting for about 3 months and I lost a lot of strength during that time. I have been back at it for a couple months and now I want to really start making some gains.

• Weight – Current -212 Goal – 205

• BF% – I need to check but I would guess around 15-16 percent. I would like to drop it a few percent. (I will get a more accurate reading, I need to put some batteries in my fat tracker)

• Arms – Current 15 ½ Goal 16+

• Stomach – 38” (most it has ever been) Goal -36”

• Bench – 285 x 3

• Incline DB – 90 lb x 8

• Military Press – 205 lb x 5

• Dead Lift – 405 for reps

Diet

I will be trying a version of the Anabolic Diet during this Cycle. Basically high fat low carbs (less then 30) M – F; and on the weekends low fat Higher Carbs. I will always try to get 200 – 250 Grams of Protein per day and drink at least a gallon of water.

Dosage

Starting Monday, January 26, 2009

Weeks 1 -4: 6 Caps of 1-Andro (3 in the morning and 3 in evening with food)
Weeks 5-7: 4 Caps of Arom-X (Taking all with last meal of the day)
Week 8: 3 Caps 0f Arom-X (Taking all with last meal of the day)

I will also be taking Fish Oil, Red Yeast Rice, Whey Protein, and BCAA during workouts.

I think this pretty much covers everything. If there is anything you guys want to know feel free to ask. I don’t get offended easily so be as critical as you want; plus you can’t see me cry over the web. I will be doing some wind sprints today and kicking my Split with Chest/Delt/Tri day. I will post the results later.

Pictures Taken on January 25, 2009 (Sorry for the crappy quality; I had my wife's camera on some weird setting and I didn't realize it until later)

T

tattoopierced1

subbed.. great looking log so far, cant wait to see the results.

primetimerg

primetimerg

Awards
I'm in. Strongman would be fun to do. I want to get a large tire someday.

I got a Tractor tire the other day and it is freaking 6 Feet in diameter and about 20 inches tall; but went through a scale and it only weighed 400 lbs. I was disappointed. I am going to try to modify it and make it weight about 600 lbs.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shouldn't be too hard to modify it. Maybe to make sure it is balanced in terms of weight. I have instructions on how to make an atlas stone that I want to try someday as well.

B

bigback45

Awards
Good luck with the supplements. I hope you reach your goals. How many times daily are you eating? Are these supplements known to cut body fat or will it mainly be from your anabolic diet to lose the body fat?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good luck with the supplements. I hope you reach your goals. How many times daily are you eating? Are these supplements known to cut body fat or will it mainly be from your anabolic diet to lose the body fat?
It will definitely be a combination of the two.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Late, but sub'd for sure lets wreck this Mutha Trucka!

primetimerg

primetimerg

Awards
Day 1 - Monday

Took 3 Caps with my breakfast and 3 with supper. My stomach was a little upset in the morning; but nothing major. That night I had the jitters a little bit; but again nothing major at all. I took the pills with an Omellete in the morning and some Meat Loaf and Brocolli that night. Pretty much stayed on check with my diet; I had under 30 carbs.

Workout

As expected I didn't feel any thing after my first dosage as far as energy or anything; I figure it will take a few days to kick in.

1 X 10 - 70lb db Decline Bench
2 X 8 - 90 lb db Decline Bench
1 x 8 - 70 lb Incline
2 x 8 - 80 lb Incline
3 x 10 - 90 lb DB Pullovers

1 x 10 - 135 BB Shoulder Press
1x 8 - 155 BB Shoulder Press
1 x 6 - 165 BB Shoulder Press

I also did some Lateral Raises, V Bar Tricep Pushdown, and Over head Rope Extensions.

So far so good. I can see it may not be too hard to get my goal of the 90 lb incline; but the Shoulder Press might be tough.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Work out looks solid! Those DB weights are the exact I work out with on each...lol

primetimerg

primetimerg

Awards
Work out looks solid! Those DB weights are the exact I work out with on each...lol
Then I hope to put you to shame in about 4 weeks! ;)

I work out for the most part at home; so DB's are kind of tough for me. I have those Standard weights that I put on my DB Bar. So I have a 25 and 2 10's on each side. It looks ridiculous; but it works.

primetimerg

primetimerg

Awards
Sorry guys I live in one of the parts of the country that got hit hard by this last ice storm. I was without power or heat for the last 3 days. I guess I am lucky because there are parts of the county that won't have electric for over a month.

I am going to basically start this biyatch again on Monday.

T

tattoopierced1

dang that sucks man, glad you have power returned. I was lucky and only lost power for part of the day after the storm hit.

primetimerg

primetimerg

Awards
Yeah I have been living in a 12 x 12 room with a fire place and no electricity with 10 other people. Gets kind of crowded. I was just glad to get a shower and watch some ESPN. Kind of weird to see an entire town with no power. It is like a war zone here. Everyone is in survival mode.

dang that sucks man, glad you have power returned. I was lucky and only lost power for part of the day after the storm hit.

primetimerg

primetimerg

Awards
Workout

Even though I was trapped like an Amish person I still took my 6 Caps per day, I just was not able to get an actual lift in. I didn't get to work out until 7:00 PM tonight; and I really didn't feel like lifting; but my strenghth and endurance kind of surprised me. Usually if I struggle on 5 on one set I will not get it the next; but I was able to pull through.

1x8 - 225 lb BB Bench
2 X 5 - 245 lb BB Bench
3 x 10 - 80 lb Incline
3 x 10 - 90 lb DB Pullovers

3 X 10 100 lb DB Shoulder Shrug
3 x 8 - 65 lb Arnold Press

Also added - Tricep Pushdown, Skull Crusher, Lateral Raises.

My diet today was Low Carb Breakfast bowl (Hardee's, The Feast Salad from Subway, 3 Egg and Cheese Omellete.

Tomorrow will be Bicep, Back day. I am also going to do some type of Cardio.

No sides to report except for Extreme Ice Storms :D

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Sorry guys I live in one of the parts of the country that got hit hard by this last ice storm. I was without power or heat for the last 3 days. I guess I am lucky because there are parts of the county that won't have electric for over a month.

I am going to basically start this biyatch again on Monday.
Dude no worries man..I went through same thing 3-4 days at motels and friends because of that storm..It was awful

primetimerg

primetimerg

Awards
Workout

Back/Bi/Calf Day

10 Minutes of Sprints in the Gym.

Lat Pulldowns - 3 X 8 160 lb (I suck at pulling excersices; I hope to get much stronger over the next few weeks)

Seated Back Rows - 3 x 10 - 120 lb

Hammer Curl - 3 x 12 - 45 lb db
Preacher Curl - 3 x 10 - 115

Standing Calf Raises

Diet
Omellete, Salad, Chili

No sides still. I did notice that I seemed more vascular today. Not sure if it is the Andro or the workouts I was doing.

primetimerg

primetimerg

Awards
How often you working calves? Just the one set today?
Twice a week. Just the 3 sets of standing calf raises today. They usually get a pretty good workout from the basketball and plyo stuff I do; but I still usually try to get in two excercises per workout, i just ran out of time today. My calves have always developed fairly easy; I guess the 15 years of soccer will do that.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Is this storm effecting u? I think your only 4 hours west and I got 6 inchs

primetimerg

primetimerg

Awards
Day 3 Workout

Leg Day -

I decided to do some old school squats the next several weeks. I have not done full heavy squats in quite sometime. I have just been doing Plyo type jump squats with light weight. When I say heavy I am not ta;king 500 lbs; but I was pushing 365 up at one time, not bad for me. I found out today that if you don't do them often your hips get weak.

Squat Parallel - 225 1 x 10, 275 2 x 6 (I felt good half way up but my hips were hurting)

Leg Extension - 200 lb 1 x 15, 2 Drops sets 200 lbs down to 90
Leg Curls - 150 lb 1 x 10, 2 Drop Sets 150 down to 70 (I might have cried once on this one)

At this point I could barely walk, but I did several Hip Excercises because I really want to see if my squat goes up quickly. I really think it will once I get that hip flexibility back. I did some Smith machine squats with 90 lbs where I was basically sitting on the ground and then coming up about a foot and doing like 20 reps. then I used the Hip Abductor and Adductor machines. I felt very manly at this point.

I still have not had any sides what so ever. I have read about Gyno or Libido issues being possible sides; but nothing like that so far. I have not felt the need to take any other supps along side yet. Hopefully it stays that way. I can definetly tell I have more Endurance in the gym, and I don't think I have even got it in my system a whole lot yet. I can't wait for week 3.

I will be off tomorrow; and start back on Chest, Shoulder, and Tri's on Friday. I hope to do some Tire Flipping on Saturday or Sunday. I guess it depends if I am still walking like I have a Corn Cob stuck up my ass from these squats.

T

tattoopierced1

gotta love the manly feeling from the hip ab/adductor machines lol.. oh well though, people will be jealous when they see you pushing weight around soon enough... at least thats what I like to tell myself when I do some of the stuff I do in the gym lol

primetimerg

primetimerg

Awards
gotta love the manly feeling from the hip ab/adductor machines lol.. oh well though, people will be jealous when they see you pushing weight around soon enough... at least thats what I like to tell myself when I do some of the stuff I do in the gym lol
It might have looked worse since I was making an orgasmic womenly grunt as I was doing them. ;)

T

tattoopierced1

It might have looked worse since I was making an orgasmic womenly grunt as I was doing them. ;)
I find its even better while doing that to blankly stare at someone working out when doing this.. gets a much better response.

primetimerg

primetimerg

Awards
Okay today is day 5 and my legs are sore as crap from Squatting on Wednesday. Last night I was very irratable and I am also breaking out just a little bit; I am not sure if those are sides from the Andro or just me not getting enough sleep. I did check my body fat percentage Tuesday with my Fat Tracker and it was 16 percent. So hopefully I can get that down by the end of this cycle. On Sunday's I am going to take all my measurements and post them each week.

Workout - Chest/Shoulder/Tri

Today I did more of a lighter weight rep workout. I figure I am hitting each body part twice, I will do one heavy and one a little lighter.

3 x 8 - 225 lb BB Flat Bench (My first set was tough; my second two were much easier)
3 x 12 50 lb Wide Decline Bench (I got a big stretch on this one and it hurt like hell; but I was able to get all 3 sets complete)
3 x 15 Cable Fly Upper chest

3 x 15 - 225 lb BB SHoulder Shrug
3 x 15 - Cable Wide Grip Upper Row

3 x 15 - Tricep Overhead Extension Cable
3 x 15 - Tricep Pushdowns

Finished up with about a 10 minute ab workout.

Tomorrow I am going to Flip the Tire and light the Fire. I am going to try a workout where I flip the tire then do a bound jump over it (6 feet) then repeat for about 10 times. Then do a 60 yard sprint. I will probably vommit but it will be fun.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
I find its even better while doing that to blankly stare at someone working out when doing this.. gets a much better response.
I actually use both the in/out ones...I think it hits spots I cant get to as easy with other exer. Itweird Inever see men on them...lol But I work out at 6am the gym is all mine.

primetimerg

primetimerg

Awards
Day 6 - Back/Bi's.

I definetly underestimated the tire. I thought since it was only a 400 lb tire it would be pretty easy and I could work on my form. The problem was it was off some Irrigation system so it is skinny probably 16-18 inches and wide, little over 6 foot. So I had to get very low to get under this thing. I was able to flip it fairly easy; but trying to jump over it was a different story. I had to take several steps to make it. I did manage to pull off 5 flips and 5 jumps then some sprints; but it hurt like hell.

Workout

I haven't done deads in a while so I gave them a shot to day. The weight was down compared to what I used to be able to pull up (365 or so); but I still felt very strong.

Deadlift - 225 x 10
Deadlift - 275 x 6
Deadlift - 315 x 3

Bent over DB Row - 3 sets 50 lb x 12
Bent over Wide Grip BB Row - 3 sets 135 x 10 (Slow and concentrated)

EZ Bar Curl - 3 x 12 -85 lb
Hammer Curl - 3 x 12 - 40 lb
Preacher Curl - 3 x 12 - 80 lb

Finished with some more ab work. I should be ready for legs again tomorrow. The trunks are feeling better. I will weigh in and do some measurments in the morning. Feel like I am getting stronger everyday. When I got the 315 Deadlift up I was screaming like Tarzan; good thing I was at my house.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Ha, nice a home gym. Someday...
I got a 1200 dollar set up collecting dust in garage...lol Have no motivation at home and to many distractions like food/tv/sex in no specific order...lol

primetimerg

primetimerg

Awards
Guys I did not get a chance to do a leg workout yesterday; because I was hauling tree limbs all day, from the aftermath of the storm. I guess I got a little bit of a workout then; I know my back and forearms are sore as **** today. My back from the Deadlifts; my forearms from hauling limbs.

I checked my weight and measurments this morning; and I am making some progress; but I think I am going to change my diet and up my cardio.

Weight – Started at 212 - now it is 216.

BF% – Started at 16% currently it is 16%

Arms – Started at 15 1/2 this morning they were 16 inches cold

Stomach – Started at 38” and this morning was 38"

I have not had much time to do cardio, so I am going to make it a priority. I am going to stay away from the long runs and go with the high paced stuff and the pyramid type things to keep my heart rate moving up and down, hopefully I will burn less muscle that way.

I think I am getting too much fat in my diet; while I am trying to cut out all carbs. I think I am going to just eat less carbs; less fat in my diet. See how that goes. If anyone has any suggestions please feel free to help a brotha out. Diet has always been my weakness. I will always work my ass off in the weight room.

Today I am going to go do some runnng at lunch, and some ab work if my back doesn't hurt me too bad.

primetimerg

primetimerg

Awards
I got a 1200 dollar set up collecting dust in garage...lol Have no motivation at home and to many distractions like food/tv/sex in no specific order...lol
I have a nice Smith machine; but it is sitting in my garage because it is too heavy to put upstairs in my house, and I don't have any rooms avaialble downstairs. I just can't work out in the garage. I have just have bench with leg and curl attachment and a squat rack. I have Olympic size weights for that then I have the standard size db bars with the screw ends I use for db work. I would love to have 15 - 150 lb db's a the house.

primetimerg

primetimerg

Awards
Just got back from the gym. I went 5 miles on the Elliptical Machine. Alternating speeds, resistance, and Incline every 1/3 of a mile. It was a hell of a sweat; but I could have kept going if it weren't for having to get back to work. I could have never done that on Superdrol because the back pumps would have been too bad. I have not seen any sides like that so far with this.

primetimerg

primetimerg

Awards
Day 8 - Chest and Shoulders

I had a great workout today. I felt very strong and I looked a lot more vascular then usual. I think it is starting to kick in pretty good now.

Workout

Flat BB Bench - 1 x 8 - 225, 1 x 6 - 235, 1 x 3 - 255 (I could have got this 5 times I think, if I had a spot, I got nervous by myself)
Cybex Incline Machine - 1 x 10 - 150, 2 x 8 - 170
DB Pullovers- 3 x 12 90 lb db

Arnold Press - 3 x 8 60 lb
One DB Snatch - 3 x 20 (each arm) - 50 lbs. (This made my shoulders hump up like softballs, it actually hurt a little bit but it looked cool)

Finished up with some Lower Check Cable Crossovers and some Cable Delt Raises.

Diet
Started cutting back on my fat and carbs today and see how I do. I went with the Omellete again this morning but I made it with egg whites, turkey and a slice of cheese. I had a Buf Chicken Salad (Grilled) for lunch.

primetimerg

primetimerg

Awards
Day 9 - Back, Bi's and Tri's.

Still no major issues. Ankles are still a little swollen; but I am going to lay off the diet soda for a while and see if that helps. Stomach has been a little upset; but that is just more of a side for everyone around me.

Workout

Lat Pull Down - 160 x 10, 170 x 8, 170 x8
Seated Rows - 180 x 10, 180 x 10, 190 x 6
Cybex Back Extension Machine - 230 x 10 - 3 sets

Superset 1
Hammer Curls -40 x 10, 3 sets
Overhead Tricep Extension - 100 x 10, 3 sets

Superset 2 -
Cybex Preacher Curl Machine - 100 x 8, 3 sets
Tricep Push down Machine - (I don't remember the weight, I just put it up as high as I could do and still get about 8 for 3 sets)

Superset 3 -
One Arm Upper Cable Curls - 50 x 10, 3 sets
One Arm Tricep Extensions - 60 x 10, 3 sets

I am feeling stronger everyday and I am getting some sweet veins in my Biceps and I can tell my Delts are getting bigger.

I will make sure to post my pics up soon, and if my brother-in-law doesn't give me those blood results then I am going to head over their and get them myself.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Subbed good luck man. What doses are you running this?

primetimerg

primetimerg

Awards
Day 10 - Legs

Not too much to report. I did have a little pain in the nip area last night and this morning; but I think it is just my shirt rubbing me. No knots, no puffiness that I can tell. Probably just me being paranoid.

Workout
Started with my gay Hip routine to get loosened up. Abductor and about 90 lbs on the Smith machine going ass to the ground.
Hack Squat - 360 - 3 x 12
Let Extension - 230 3 x 15 (Could have done more weight but that was maxed out on that machine).
Leg Curls - 170 3 x 12
Seated Leg Curls - 150 3 x 12

Standing Calf Raises - 300 3 x 15
One Leg DB Calf Raises - 50 3 x 20

Finished up with some haning Ab Raises and some Oblique training.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Day 10 - Legs

Not too much to report. I did have a little pain in the nip area last night and this morning; but I think it is just my shirt rubbing me. No knots, no puffiness that I can tell. Probably just me being paranoid.

Workout
Started with my gay Hip routine to get loosened up. Abductor and about 90 lbs on the Smith machine going ass to the ground.
Hack Squat - 360 - 3 x 12
Let Extension - 230 3 x 15 (Could have done more weight but that was maxed out on that machine).
Leg Curls - 170 3 x 12
Seated Leg Curls - 150 3 x 12

Standing Calf Raises - 300 3 x 15
One Leg DB Calf Raises - 50 3 x 20

Finished up with some haning Ab Raises and some Oblique training.
Lookn good bro! Hows the number of reps at a given weight changed since you started product? When I did stack my reps went way up, plus some strength gains.

primetimerg

primetimerg

Awards
Lookn good bro! Hows the number of reps at a given weight changed since you started product? When I did stack my reps went way up, plus some strength gains.
The reps are def. going up. I have actually been just upping the weight on a lot of things and doing the same amount of reps. Was benching 225 x 8 the next week 235 x 8.

primetimerg

primetimerg

Awards
Not sure if this is a side or something I should change but the last two days I have felt really down. Like not motivated to do anything. I thought it might be stress from work or lack of sleep; but I got plenty last night and I feel like I am just pissed about something; but not in a good fired up motivated way. Like I am just pouting or something. I wonder if I should start taking an Arom X or two also or lower my dosage of Andro. Any thoughts?

I am going to try to do a Shoulder and Back workout today. My buddy is coming down Monday and we are going to do Chest and Tri so I am switching things up a bit.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shutdown

Your now 20 days into the cycle so its likely your becoming more and more shutdown. This is a common side on 1-Androsterone so its really nothing to worry about just the nature of the beast. Your T/E levels are probably very low which is commonly a cause for the feelings your having. This is basically why some guys like stacking it with 4-AD to provide an exogenous source of testosterone.

Dont worry though you will still see results. Its normal.

primetimerg

primetimerg

Awards
Your now 20 days into the cycle so its likely your becoming more and more shutdown. This is a common side on 1-Androsterone so its really nothing to worry about just the nature of the beast. Your T/E levels are probably very low which is commonly a cause for the feelings your having. This is basically why some guys like stacking it with 4-AD to provide an exogenous source of testosterone.

Dont worry though you will still see results. Its normal.
That is what I figured. Thanks for the info. As the day is going along I am feeling a little better already. Probably wait until this afternoon to get my workout in.

primetimerg

primetimerg

Awards
Well I got my workout in. It wasn't the best of workouts but I got it done.

Workout

Deadlift - 225 x 8, 275 x 6, 275 x 6
Power Cleans - 155 x 8 - 3 sets

Seated BB Military Press - 155 - 3 x 8
One Arm DB Rows - 70 lb 3 x 10

Shoulder Shrug - 90 lb 3 x 12
Upright Row - 115 3 x 10

I also did some Super Slow Deadlift with 135 to help on my form.

Finished up with a 10 minute ab session.

I noticed the last two days my urine has burned a little bit; not too bad. It seems if I up my water intake it helps.