The Last Apocalypse of Winter Mass-1Andro style(Sponsored)

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Welcome to my quest for more mass before it gets warm again.Which where i live happens at the end of february. It is nice to go to the beach all year:hammer: My goals for this log are too gain size but not fat actually i would like to lose a little fat in the process. i know this can be done if I keep up with my cardio. (So if anyone sees me slacking in that area let me know!) I will be using a heavy lifting regiment and i might switch to dc in a week or two. I willl post before pics here in a bit or tomorrow. I started my dosing today when i got the package I had 2 preworkout and took another just after.:dance: I will dosing at 5 a day and will quickly go to 6 a day. the pct i have planned will be the Arom-x i recieved. I will dose some arom-x at night later on if I feel the need. Once again I just wanted to thank AMS for this opportunity and for the generosity.:thanks: I hope to make this a great run and a great example of your products. I will be completely honest though with everything because I like to tell how it really is! I have a feeling I will be pleasantly surprised.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Final Review

Again i would like to apologize for my late update. I have been super swamped with school, working and life in general. so again sorry for that!

Mass gains: 7-10 lean pounds(lost some fat in the process so not positive on the gains)

Strength gains: Good

Libido: great as usual

Lethargy: This popped up more so in the beginning then tapered off, and wasn't ever too bad.

Sides:eek:nly side was back pumps,and they stopped after the first 2-3 weeks.

Overall a very good product. If you are looking for something that will give great strength increases, and add lean body mass then this is great product. The one thing I really like about it is that it isn't methylated. Strength was throught the roof in the beginning then tapered off, but I still got some great increases.If I was too do it again wich I probably will. i would stack it with the 4ad and start at 400mgs for the first week then increase 100 the next week and so on.This is a great product for some one new to the hormone game as well. I would have liked a couple more pounds, but I always have a very hard time gaining alot anyway. Thanks again AMS fo l;etting me try this product. I had a great time! After pics will be up shortly.

Attachments

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
In man... Completely ready to destroy this wit cha.

Off to start the annihilation.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
i'm in.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Following with much interest!!

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Sweet...Another Hman thread. I know this will be a good one! Rock on buddy.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subscribed.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
sup :wave:

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Sub'd bro...Can't wait to see results

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Subbed my friend, im here for the long haul.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed. What it is??!! Let's see what this stuff can do.

Hman be rockin' da hizzy!!!
:djparty: :dance:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Will be doing some abs and cardio later but thats all untill monday when I hit chest again. Weight this morning was at 181.5 after pissing so I guess that is about my starting point. I am hoping to gain a good ten solid pounds after this is all said and done. That would make me very happy!

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
A little late but i'm in mayne! Do work! :head:

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
just made a snag style stir fry. Looked so pretty i was going to post a pic but I ate it too quick. Off to hit abs and some cardio.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
just made a snag style stir fry. Looked so pretty i was going to post a pic but I ate it too quick. Off to hit abs and some cardio.
Hmmm...abs...I may have to start hitting those. I forget about those things.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
I have a question to the AMS reps. What was someone saying about the andro being a pheromone? I forget who said it but i saw it some where.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
I have a question to the AMS reps. What was someone saying about the andro being a pheromone? I forget who said it but i saw it some where.
Ask B-Slick... he's been talking about that alot.

I hope its not a pheremone. My girlfriend is on a 2 week vacation, last thing I need is someone throwin the poon bomb at me.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Ask B-Slick... he's been talking about that alot.

I hope its not a pheremone. My girlfriend is on a 2 week vacation, last thing I need is someone throwin the poon bomb at me.
Ha Ha thats funny. Yeah it seems like lately I had a poon bomb already thrown on me. So I am interested to see what happens if it is a pheromone. I will be caught in a Poon-Avalanche:dance:

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't seen slicks post but Androsterone is considered a pheramone (found in Arom-X). 1-Androsterone however is not.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't seen slicks post but Androsterone is considered a pheramone (found in Arom-X). 1-Androsterone however is not.

Royd....Isn't Phera-Plex a pheramone also? Hence the name "Phera"?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hell I wouldn't mind a poon-drift every now and then!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would be so distracted if I worked out in a gym.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Well I am enjoying this log so far. Today is day four and I will be hitting chest and tris later after class. Diet has been good so far and and this morning my weight was 185. That is quiet a increase in 4 day. WTF? I feel more full and kinda tired too. I am not sure if this i placebo or the 1-Andro. I will see what happens in the first week before I Speculate too much. I have some pics to throw up and just be kind but i am open to constructive criticism. I need to lose some more fat for sure but that will be later on. I will try to keep my body fat at what it is or even lower it a bit. I am going to keep the diet very clean and the cals not too high. I want added mass but I do not want ay fat.

Attachments

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shoulders/arms lookn thick bro! Chest lookn striated like a mah fugga!

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe upper chest could use some improvement. But overall you look pretty well rounded.
Lethargy can be a side but typically it comes later in the cycle.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man, you've definitely leaned out and added size since the last pictures I saw. Great work, brosef!

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the compliments guys! But this is only the beginning. I am hoping to have a very drastic and noticeable change from the before and afters. My upperchest has always been a weak spot I usually do flat or incline for my main chest sets. I might just switch too only incline. What does everyone think about that? Well i am going to the gym once i finish my grub, so if anyone has any ideas let me know before i go!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely focus on incline movement, but I'd switch to Incline DB Press and give your self a good squeeze at the top of the contraction. :thumbsup:

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Definitely focus on incline movement, but I'd switch to Incline DB Press and give your self a good squeeze at the top of the contraction. :thumbsup:
Yeah thats how I have been doing it lately. I will just start with incline until I see a improvement. I never do incline and I feel there isn't a need for me to.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hel to the yes, hman! Lookin' swole at the beginning of this thingy. Nice roundness to those delts, dude. :fing02:
About the upper pecs, have you ever tried cable crossovers from the lower pullley? You bring the handles upward and inward, squeezing the pecs hard at the completion of the movement. Try some and tell me what you think. I hardly ever do the regular crossovers now that I have discovered these upper crossovers.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Hel to the yes, hman! Lookin' swole at the beginning of this thingy. Nice roundness to those delts, dude. :fing02:
About the upper pecs, have you ever tried cable crossovers from the lower pullley? You bring the handles upward and inward, squeezing the pecs hard at the completion of the movement. Try some and tell me what you think. I hardly ever do the regular crossovers now that I have discovered these upper crossovers.
Thanks Thunder! Can't wait to see what I look like at the end of it!:sgrin: I totally forgot about those kinds of crossovers I am going to have to bring them back in play.:bruce2:

Well today was a good workout. I had alot of intensity today. I took very short rest periods between sets(about 30 seconds)

Chest
Incline DB-55-12,65-10,75-10,90-10,90-7
Incline smith machine 2 plates-15, 2 plates+20-10,2 plates+50-10
Cable crossovers 30 per side-15,27.5-12,25-12 quick drop to 20-15
tris
cable presdowns 55-10,65-10,75-10
french presses 60-12,80-12,80-10
dips bw-15, +45-10,bw-12

15mins HIIT

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That should cause some growth...nice numbers on the inclines!! Picks look solid as well hman.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you could also do both shallow and steep inclines

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
you could also do both shallow and steep inclines
What does that do? I thought the more steep the higher on the pec it hit. I usually do them a little less than the regular incline BB is. If i do it too high it hurts my shoulder a bit.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just with the shallow you also recruit some of the flat muscles, so although you leave out flat bench, you are still to some extent hitting the same muscles