Timberlakers 1-Andro Annihilation (AMS Sponsored)

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
TL has a new stomping ground. Come in and get comfortable.

I know a lot of you are interested in the compounds that Advanced Muscle Sciences offers for several different reasons. One of the most important being that they have a full line of unmethylated hormonal products ready to eat. For those of you who may not know, many hormonal products out there are methylated in order to pass through the liver the first go around unaffected - thereby increasing the oral availibility of a compound. However, with that added little bonus comes the liver harshness which can lead to some occasionally nasty sides - if the proper precautions aren't taken. Also, those precautions are EXPENSIVE...

Which leads me to this log. A stack of 2 of AMS's flagship products, 1-Androsterone and Arom-X. I have attached links to AMS's website for product information and ingredients if you so choose.

For those of you who know me... You know what to expect. For those of you who don't - you'll find out soon. 10 to 12 weeks of ass beating, eating big, daily workout logs, and the ever popular stories of gym rage incidents. Oh, and a fair amount of hump icons. :hump:

http://advancedmusclescience.com/products/1-androsterone/

http://advancedmusclescience.com/products/arom-x/

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Training

The TimberSplit

Timber utilizes the TimberSplit Methodology (any resemblance in names in pure coincidence). The TimberSplit is a 5 day split invented by a 21st century warrior used for hypertrophy and explosive power / performance for fighters. It goes like this:

• Day 1: Back
  • Day 2: Chest
  • Day 3: Legs and Arms
  • Day 4: Shoulders and Traps
  • Day 5: Core
Cardio is also inserted post workout approximately 3 to 4 times per week.

Cycle Goals

As a general rule, I don't really train for fat loss. I find it pretty easy to control my food intake and cardio output to maintain a steady bodyfat composition year round where I am comfortable. The exception of course is an actual fight. That being said, my goals for this cycle are focused towards strength and LBM gain. If I had to throw a target out there, I'd like to add on 5 or 6 pounds across a 6 week cycle and 4 week PCT. To summarize:
  • 5 to 6+ of LBM
  • 425+ Deadlift
  • 315+ Squat
  • BF% = Maint
  • 230 for 6+ Military Hammer
  • 185 for 10+ BB Incline Bench
  • 225 for 8+ Flat Bench
  • 360 for 2+ Hammer Press
  • 230 for 6+ Incline Hammer
  • 600 for 10+ Leg Press
Dosage
* subject to change
** cycle start Friday Jan 23
*** taken with food in split dose

• Week 1: 6 caps 1-Androsterone, 2 caps Arom-X
  • Week 2: 6 caps 1-Androsterone, 2 caps Arom-X
  • Week 3: 6 caps 1-Androsterone, 2 caps Arom-X
  • Week 4: 6 caps 1-Androsterone, 3 caps Arom-X
  • Week 5: 6 caps 1-Androsterone, 3 caps Arom-X
  • Week 6: 5 caps Arom-X
  • Week 7: 5 caps Arom-X
  • Week 8: 5 caps Arom-X
  • Week 9: 4 caps Arom-X
Other Supplements
I've cut way back... too many things in your system equals confusing and shaded results.
  • Occasional PreWO Stim
  • Protein (Whey and Casein)
  • Fish Oil
  • May add BCAAs back into the mix after a 2 week hiatus
Diet
This may sound funny, but I get better results with a slightly dirtier diet. I'd say I still remain 90% clean - lean meats and good carbs... but I will mess up a pack of skittles and a couple burgers now and then.

Enough bullsh*t...

Let's see this stuff in action.

As always, I'm humbled by your strength and motovation.

Big thank you to Advanced Muscle Science for the opportunity.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Timber's Final Review

• 5 to 6+ of LBM - +10 pounds
  • 425+ Deadlift - Yep
  • 315+ Squat - Dumb goal... never felt comfortable enough to try it
  • BF% = Maint - Pretty much
  • 230 for 6+ Military Hammer - Yep
  • 185 for 10+ BB Incline Bench - Yes, 12+
  • 225 for 8+ Flat Bench - Havent tried due to shoulder...
  • 360 for 2+ Hammer Press - Yes
  • 230 for 6+ Incline Hammer - 230 * 10!!! Plus PR of 280*3
  • 600 for 10+ Leg Press - Yes, 12 plates * 10
The Good:

Strength - I think this speaks for itself... The last couple weeks I felt extremely strong. I feel like the compound really kicked in around the middle of week 2 as far as strength is concerned. I dosed at 600mg ED for about 3.5 weeks - then 800mg ED for the remaining 2. Doses were split into 3 to 4 doses depending on when I woke up.

Mass - Surprised me as well here. Weight seemed to fly on around the second to third week. Hunger was increased pretty dramatically, and I never had much of a problem taking in enough calories to make this work. I supplemented my calories with full fat milk, Cytogainer morning shakes, WMS post workout, mainly beef based dinners, and plenty of whole grain pastas, breads, and wraps.

LEAN and DRY gains - Did NOT experience any bloating. I definitely felt a little balloon like after my H-Drol run.

Increased Vascularity and Pump - Every workout felt like an airhose was under my skin near the end. Can definitely feel the muscles expanding.

Sides

Lethargy - Most notable side... Did not want to get my ass out of bed in the morning... and generally had a hard time getting my day started. Stims seemed to help. Energy in the gym was absolutely uneffected - if not increased.

Restlessness / Insomnia - Only on occasion.

Joints - So the good with the bad... The compound is extremely dry when considering mass gains, but it did have the effect (perhaps Arom-X contributed) of drying out my joints. Also worth noting that strength increases that are sudden tend to make the joints sore as well. I could have taken extra care in warming up / stretching to avoid a lot of these complications.

Libido - For the first time I definitely noticed an adverse effect on my libido. Not an effect where I had trouble performing, but just a lessened desire to want to hook up. Not a huge concern at all.

Assessment

Amazing product... I really would recommend this as a first cycle for anyone looking to get their feet wet - or to someone who has run a methyl stack in the past that wants something a little less harsh, with all the kick. Of course - make sure you are of the proper age / intelligence level - ask questions - do your homework.

Thank you to AMS again for allowing me the opportunity to run this log. Hopefully I didn't dissapoint... Either AMS or those of you interested in the compound. As always, I'm available for questions or opinions.

B1.jpg
B2.jpg

Lat.jpg
2.jpg

3.jpg
5.jpg

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
In first bitches.
:toofunny: How did you find me? Haven't even advertised yet! Good to have you here bro. Haven't added my details in yet, but I am psyched to have a home again.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
DO IT..................................... i wanna see what this stuff can do

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Subbed I just put mine up, but yours looks nicer:worried: J/k Lets wreck this!

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
:toofunny: How did you find me? Haven't even advertised yet! Good to have you here bro. Haven't added my details in yet, but I am psyched to have a home again.
I just happened to hit new posts and say my boy's name pop up. I figured I would jimp in this log first and let everyone else get my sloppy seconds.

This looks like an intriguing cycle and I wish you the best especially since your last one didn't go the way you wanted. For those new to the TL logs...Put your seat belt on because this will be a wild ride. :djparty:

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
I just happened to hit new posts and say my boy's name pop up. I figured I would jimp in this log first and let everyone else get my sloppy seconds.

This looks like an intriguing cycle and I wish you the best especially since your last one didn't go the way you wanted. For those new to the TL logs...Put your seat belt on because this will be a wild ride. :djparty:
Tell your friends. :wave2: I'm off to the gym.

MATTYO1977

Awards
  • Established
I followed the entire massacre so this trip has big expectations to live up to. I know you will make it happen T-Lake. I'm in for ass beatings and gym rage stories galore!

RIP IT UP!

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
DO IT..................................... i wanna see what this stuff can do
You and me both. I can promise you we will find out. :welcome:

10-12 weeks? in!!!
Well, including PCT - we are slated for 10 weeks of madness.

Sweet intro! Very nice set up indeed.
The least I can do after my sweet ass box of goodies. :684:

Subbed man!! Good luck TL!
:thanks:

Subbed I just put mine up, but yours looks nicer:worried: J/k Lets wreck this!
:dunno:

I followed the entire massacre so this trip has big expectations to live up to. I know you will make it happen T-Lake. I'm in for ass beatings and gym rage stories galore!

RIP IT UP!
Ahhh... the Beatdown. :indifferent:

The Beatdown will always have a special place in my heart :heart:... but its time to beat the Beatdown's ass. :AR15firing:

AMS is not responsible for rage inflicted by Timber. :D
What he said. :nana:

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Day 1 - Core

Suppose this was an odd day to start seeing as its probably me least strenuous... but it actually worked out pretty well. I took 4 caps with a 6 inch wheat sub and half a Chef Jay's bar about an hour before my workout. I did not split the doses today...

Regardless, after my sets - I had some stomach discomfort similar to getting kicked in the balls... Just kind of upset stomach / hollow pain. Not too bad mind you, but I can see why the doses should be split and taken with food. I'm sure its something my body will acclimate to.

I felt some definite therm difference during the workout, and I was sweating a bit more than usual... Didn't consume enough liquid apparently, because my urine felt a little hot (no dirty girls recently)... The 1-Androsterone must be thirsty.

By the way, I just wanted to list the other ingredients listed under the "enhancement complex" portion of the ingredients.
  • Luteolin
  • Forskolin
  • Piperine
  • Sodium Caprylate
I'm no chemist - but its clear that AMS isn't just shipping off some pills full of 1-Androsterone and leaving the rest up to your stomach.
Piperine - Drug Metabolism
Forskolin - Increases cAMP - which in turn supports cell communication and feedback control of hormones
Luteolin - Antioxidant and promoter of carbohydrate metabolism and immune system support

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
I think the Jew posted a Tom Green show video the other day... This surprised the CRAP out of me...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ebi-_o_3dgs"]YouTube - Tom Green Owns Xzibit in Freestyle Battle[/ame]

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Steppin' in late but ready to play TL!! Taste the rainbow my skittles bretheren...

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Day 1 - Core

Suppose this was an odd day to start seeing as its probably me least strenuous... but it actually worked out pretty well. I took 4 caps with a 6 inch wheat sub and half a Chef Jay's bar about an hour before my workout. I did not split the doses today...

Regardless, after my sets - I had some stomach discomfort similar to getting kicked in the balls... Just kind of upset stomach / hollow pain. Not too bad mind you, but I can see why the doses should be split and taken with food. I'm sure its something my body will acclimate to.

I felt some definite therm difference during the workout, and I was sweating a bit more than usual... Didn't consume enough liquid apparently, because my urine felt a little hot (no dirty girls recently)... The 1-Androsterone must be thirsty.

By the way, I just wanted to list the other ingredients listed under the "enhancement complex" portion of the ingredients.
  • Luteolin
  • Forskolin
  • Piperine
  • Sodium Caprylate
I'm no chemist - but its clear that AMS isn't just shipping off some pills full of 1-Androsterone and leaving the rest up to your stomach.
Piperine - Drug Metabolism
Forskolin - Increases cAMP - which in turn supports cell communication and feedback control of hormones
Luteolin - Antioxidant and promoter of carbohydrate metabolism and immune system support
Yeah, split those doses up and the stomach pain should disappear.

Loving all the extra info your adding to your log. Great job!

dragonfly

dragonfly

Awards
  • Established
Enough bullsh*t...

Let's see this stuff in action.

As always, I'm humbled by your strength and motovation.

Big thank you to Advanced Muscle Science for the opportunity.
Agree, cos WE don't like wasting time !

Attachments

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldn't miss this for all the nine worlds!!

I like how you worded it, "Get it in you!!" :smileysex5: Classic TL stuff!!

And every now and then you can substitute those skittles with a little candy corn!! And you know this........mayne!!! :scool:

Time to beat some major ass brotha!!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Probably better than what he is usually beating^^^

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Where the f*ck have I been? I'm embarrassed to be so late to the party... this isn't even fashionable at this point.

Let's do this son. You know the old Doom Crew motto. DESTROY EVERYTHING. Every last one of those PR's has got to go!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9-M2tqIX38"]YouTube - Ice Cube & Dr DRE - Natural Born Killaz[/ame]

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
TG2 up in dis beeeyaatches! Time to fcuk some sh!t up, TLake!!!

I've been aware of this product for some time, but never really looked into it myself. What's the norm? Type of gains? Bloat to speak of? Sides? Tell me more, dude.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
TG2 up in dis beeeyaatches! Time to fcuk some sh!t up, TLake!!!

I've been aware of this product for some time, but never really looked into it myself. What's the norm? Type of gains? Bloat to speak of? Sides? Tell me more, dude.
Dude, you know what this stuff is. 1-androsterone is the same as 1-DHEA.

It converts via the 17b-HSD and 3b-HSD enzymes into 1-Androstendiol, and 1-Androstendione, respectively. These in turn convert a second time, via the same enzymes (but opposite now... as in androstendiol is now converting via the 3b-HSD and 17b-HSD for the Androstendione) into 1-Testosterone.

So, it should have the same type of gains as the original 1-AD, except to a lesser degree as it has to convert twice instead of once to get to the target hormone of 1-T.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So, it should have the same type of gains as the original 1-AD, except to a lesser degree as it has to convert twice instead of once to get to the target hormone of 1-T.
So do you just take more of it, then? Is this basically the same thing as the transdermal 1-T by PP?

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
I recommend the highest recommended dose, plus 1. :D - Are you going to take an AI on cycle?
If needed I am going to try to do the cycle with just what they gave me. To see if that is sufficient.

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
Dude, you know what this stuff is. 1-androsterone is the same as 1-DHEA.

It converts via the 17b-HSD and 3b-HSD enzymes into 1-Androstendiol, and 1-Androstendione, respectively. These in turn convert a second time, via the same enzymes (but opposite now... as in androstendiol is now converting via the 3b-HSD and 17b-HSD for the Androstendione) into 1-Testosterone.

Aha! Well, TLake's log has set certain wheels in motion that may not be able to be stopped. I may be headed toward a Dienedrone run, instead of Trenadrol. Don't know why I've had a hard on for a tren product lately...funny considering that they usually result in the opposite! But I like what I'm reading about AMS's version. Sounds like the sides are little to none...which me likey. Now if only I could find a goddamn win-like product to stack with it, I'd be ordering that shiznit asap.

I was planning on waiting a month or so before my new run, but I'm starting to get happy feet. :dance:

HEY AMS REPS....WANNA SPONSOR ANOTHER LOG?

p.s. when did they reset our reps again??? Look at my sh!t!! That's pathetic.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Aha! Well, TLake's log has set certain wheels in motion that may not be able to be stopped. I may be headed toward a Dienedrone run, instead of Trenadrol. Don't know why I've had a hard on for a tren product lately...funny considering that they usually result in the opposite! But I like what I'm reading about AMS's version. Sounds like the sides are little to none...which me likey. Now if only I could find a goddamn win-like product to stack with it, I'd be ordering that shiznit asap.

I was planning on waiting a month or so before my new run, but I'm starting to get happy feet. :dance:

HEY AMS REPS....WANNA SPONSOR ANOTHER LOG?

p.s. when did they reset our reps again??? Look at my sh!t!! That's pathetic.
Ha, I actually have a logging opportunity on another forum for the 1-Androsterone/4-Ad stack but not the Dienedrone. What are you referring to when you say "win-like product"?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Winstrol I'd imagine. Furazadrol is out there again; in stock at NP.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Oh man... that just pumped me up for back day... (Money's 187 Clip)

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
I recommend the highest recommended dose, plus 1. :D - Are you going to take an AI on cycle?
I'm considering a straight ramp to 6ed after a few days with 4... Shocker.

I'm going to incorporate the Arom-X about 3 to 4 weeks in.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Morning Workout

Morning workout this morning was a 3 hour jiujitsu festival of fun. About 2 hours of drilling on single and double leg takedowns, stacking, and a couple other fun little things - then an hour of sparring - which leads me to my first injury of this cycle.

People might think I'm a weenie for even talking about this, but just give it a try if you can't see where I'm going with this. Kneel on the ground with your feet flat under your butt so you're sitting on the underside of your heels. Now, don't move them, but fall backwards onto your upper back while still sitting on your heels... Hurts those toes right? Get some cracks? Now try it with a 200 pound douchebag laying on you...

Anyway, my toes are rocked. They popped like a machine gun. I can walk and everything, but the whole deadlift situation tonight has me nervous.

Not like thats gonna stop me or anything. :fing26:

Also, you can't use the f*ckyou smiley cause AM bleeps out the f*ck part. :dunno:

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Morning workout this morning was a 3 hour jiujitsu festival of fun. About 2 hours of drilling on single and double leg takedowns, stacking, and a couple other fun little things - then an hour of sparring - which leads me to my first injury of this cycle.

People might think I'm a weenie for even talking about this, but just give it a try if you can't see where I'm going with this. Kneel on the ground with your feet flat under your butt so you're sitting on the underside of your heels. Now, don't move them, but fall backwards onto your upper back while still sitting on your heels... Hurts those toes right? Get some cracks? Now try it with a 200 pound douchebag laying on you...

Anyway, my toes are rocked. They popped like a machine gun. I can walk and everything, but the whole deadlift situation tonight has me nervous.

Not like thats gonna stop me or anything. :fing26:

Also, you can't use the f*ckyou smiley cause AM bleeps out the f*ck part. :dunno:
I feel you man! I broke a toe the first week of my cycle and was fearful of doing deads and squats. I tend to lean forward on those movements sometimes and that is when the pain would really kick in. Anyways, just fight through it and you be A-ok

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
WEENIE....sorry I had to!!

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I am trying to fight through a medical situation as well (not injury) and it is making my workout suck and it is effecting my sleep. I almost called today's leg workout off after sqat and leg press, but after a few minute break I went in and finished up a few more excercises. I am trying to persivere, but it sucks.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
I am trying to fight through a medical situation as well (not injury) and it is making my workout suck and it is effecting my sleep. I almost called today's leg workout off after sqat and leg press, but after a few minute break I went in and finished up a few more excercises. I am trying to persivere, but it sucks.
Perservere buddy...

I just adjusted dosages... Where'd that bottle go. :think:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Silver, you don't want to cause more damage to yourself bubba! It's a long road champ...

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
I feel you man! I broke a toe the first week of my cycle and was fearful of doing deads and squats. I tend to lean forward on those movements sometimes and that is when the pain would really kick in. Anyways, just fight through it and you be A-ok
Yeah, its definitely not broken - just a nice strain of the top of my foot (Volcom would know what its called - I just break em)... A bit tender when I pull my toes back is all, which obviously happens when you're lifting 400 pounds with any type of lower body movement. Just need to focus on the heels.

I'm going to go see if I can find a camera. :wave2:

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
So do you just take more of it, then? Is this basically the same thing as the transdermal 1-T by PP?
Well, yes and no.

PP's 1T has the same 1-androsterone ingredient in it, but also has DHEA and Pregnonolone in it.

Your skins enzymes will convert the 1AD to 1T at about a 40% rate.

Orally it converts around 8%.