Cycle suggestion - 1t/pplex/epi or havoc

SemiBulimic

SemiBulimic

Awards
  • Established
Posted this on the steroids forum but haven't got any feedback so putting it here as well, in hope.

Hi,

bit of background first;

I'm 28, been training for 5 years now, veering more towards the powerlifting side of things.

Am anywhere between 240 and 250 lbs and 6"1. I admit i'm carrying a few extra pounds but i'm more concerned with strength and maybe size rather than a bit of excess fat.

My diet has been getting better and i'm taking about 4500 cals a day , but would bump this to 5000 on cycle.

My main concern is bringing my strength back up quickly. If i can put on some lean mass then that would be great as well as any fat loss, but these aren't my main objectives.

I've ran a superdrol cycle a few yeas ago and got phenomenal stength gains (60lbs on bench in 3 weeks) but awful back pumps.

I'm in the development phase of my cycle and at the moment have already purchased PP's muscle stack and also have a few dermacrine and an extra sustain alpha lying around. I will purchase CEL's PPlex and either havoc or IBE's EPi.

I've had a few ideas regards a cycle incorporating the 1-t, epi and pplex. I have done my research, it's just that i have a few ideas and would like to bounce them around here a bit.

Basically i want to run 1-t for 6 weeks and it's a case of working a stack into this.

Maybe something like this:

weeks 1 to 6 - 1t - 6 pumps a day
weeks 1 to 4 - epi/havoc - starting at 10mg ED, ramped to 30g over the first week and sustained at this
weeks 3 to 6 - pplex - 15mg tabs - 15mg ED ramped to 30/45 in 2nd week and sustained at this level

would this order mean more sustainable strength and muscle or would it be better to cycle the epi/havoc last?

I was also wondering if i could use the dermacrine for 2 weeks prior to this cycle just to jump start it (i'll also be using CEL's cycle assist two weeks prior to the cycle anyway).

Should i do the above or just run 1t and pplex for 4 weeks? as i feel i would get more gains than runnng 1t and epi.

I also have taurine, a multivitamin and fish oil on hand and will get some potassium.

As far as PCT goes i'll be running PP's pct stack, torem, zma, and a creatine (which i haven't decided upon yet) and cycle assist for 4 weeks. I also want to try get diesel's DTH and was thinking of doing this POST PCT?

i was also wondering if i could use the sustain at weekends during the cycle as some people have suggested to help stop total shut down. If i do this does that i mean i don't use the 1t, epi/havoc or pplex on those days?

I also have super cissus in powder form and am not sure as to whether to use this during or after the cycle? possibly loading with it before as i am prone to tendonitis in my elbows?:think:

BE gentle, a lot of this is just me thinking aloud and any ideas or improvements i would like to hear them.

mishag23

Awards
i would not do all three if i were you, try out havoc and 1-t run for 5 weeks:

Havoc: 20/30/30/40/40
1-T : 5 pumps in mornin after shower

good streinght gains, also prob will loose some bf if diet is solid, make sure to have a serm in PCT.

hope that helps