2nd cycle...what do you think?

Pole23

Pole23

Awards
Hey everyone,

This will be my 2nd cylce. My 1st cycle was Havoc and I loved it. I gained around 12lbs and kept 10lbs. All my lifts went up 25-30lbs. I cant wait to do another cycle.

I think I will start my next cycle the last week of Jan or 1st week of Feb. That is still up in the air.

Some background info:

28 yrs old
Training seriously for 9 years. Really made it a lifestyle about 2 years ago.
Weight: 237lbs
Height: 6'
BF% 15-17%

This is what I was thinking as my possible 2nd cycles

Mdrol solo cycle: 10/20/20
PCT: Nolva 20/20/20/20

or

Mdro/Tren stack cycle

Tren: 90/90/90/90
Mdrol: 0/0/0/10/20/20

PCT: Nolva: 20/20/20/20

Is the 2nd cycle safe to do? What sides can I expect. How bad will it be on the ol' libido. On Havoc my libido was through the roof.

Please...all suggestions and critiques welcome!!!! As this is only my 2nd cycle..I welcome all the help I can get!!

Thanks!

Lewy

Pole23

Pole23

Awards
Am I doing something wrong? How come noone has posted anything?

solarize

solarize

191cm, 98kg (6'3, 215lb)
Awards
  • Established
Both seem fine, personally i'd run mdrol for 4 weeks not three. and add some liv 52 in there

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
i've never ran tren yet. i have ran many SD cycles. sides include (for some) lethargy, high BP, shutdown,ummm i'm sure i missed a couple. search the board, there's plenty of posts out there on this subject. by the 4th week or so i started to see the gains stop and such.

Pole23

Pole23

Awards
i've never ran tren yet. i have ran many SD cycles. sides include (for some) lethargy, high BP, shutdown,ummm i'm sure i missed a couple. search the board, there's plenty of posts out there on this subject. by the 4th week or so i started to see the gains stop and such.

So you only ran it for 3 weeks?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
the "norm" is 3 weeks. when it first came out ppl noticed that the 4th week always brought bad sides with no gains. lethargy is definitely a b!tch with mdrol

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
everytime i ran SD, by the 4th week i start noticing the gains stopping and i develop a brain cloud of sorts...that's when i come off.....my body lets me know.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
do the second cycle bro. get some stuff for blood pressure and some niacin for lipids, taurine and bananas for any bad back pumps.

Pole23

Pole23

Awards
Thanks everyone for helping!!

I think I will just do the Mdrol solo. I think I will do the 3 week cycle. Everyone keeps saying results stop at week 4. Plus I should get about 2 cycles outta one bottle.

Thanks!!

Lewy

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jonnynips Anabolics 23
Anabolics 18
Cycle Logs 1
botk1161 Anabolics 8
Alpha Gainz 4