Sustain Alpha; when to implement??

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, thinking about the Mdrol cycle at 10mgs for 3 weeks and maybe bridging into Havoc for another 3 weeks. Do you run the Sustain during the cycle to help minimize suppression, or do you begin it right afterwards alongside a SERM ?? Sounds to me that this is better than reversitol or PCS. Thanks.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
If your running a Serm as well I would start the Sustain during your last week of the cycle and continue it into the PCT. This way you have the Res built up a little bit when it is time to start your PCT. This is just completely my speculation though and I don't have any studies to back it up so take this info with a grain of salt.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Excellent, sounds like a very logical plan doing it that way. Thanks for the insight. Sounds like the Sustain/Toco-8 is a good combo, throw in a SERM and PCT is pretty well covered.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, thinking about the Mdrol cycle at 10mgs for 3 weeks and maybe bridging into Havoc for another 3 weeks. Do you run the Sustain during the cycle to help minimize suppression, or do you begin it right afterwards alongside a SERM ?? Sounds to me that this is better than reversitol or PCS. Thanks.
run S.A during cycle to preserve DHEA levels, and libido, as well as during PCT.