roid13

roid13

Awards
hey everyone!
I will be doing my first inject cycle consisting of:

weeks 1-4....50mg promagnon-25/day, 500mg test enth, and 600mg EQ

weeks 5-14....500mg test enth, 600mg EQ

week 15....500mg test enth

PCT: starting on the end of week 17... nolvadex 40/20/20/20/20 plus some natty test boosters.

This cycle will be meant for a mild bulker (diet will be fairly clean for me)

My stats: i have used m1t, MOHN, and methyl-dien with good results.
6 feet, 200 pounds, 8-9% bodyfat
i have been lifting seriously for bodybuilding comps for 3 years(at the provincial level) and been into the gym for 6 years.

My diet: very clean sources of food (one or 2 cheat meals a week).... 50g protein per meal, 60-90g carbs per meal (depends what meal it is) and roughly 100g fat (from steaks, ground beef, natty PB, omegas)

I will be starting this cycle tommorow (tuesday) and 2nd inject will be on sat, then following that week i will be injecting every sunday and wednesdays (my off days from gym)...I will be using liquidex at .5mg/EOD to keep gyno from occuring and to keep the bloat down(maybe up the dose to 1mg/EOD if gyno occurs because iam prone to it)

Gym routine (wont get into excersises)
monday:back/calves
tuesday:chest
wednesday:eek:ff
thursday:shoulders/traps
friday:biceps/triceps/calves
saturday:quads/hammies
sunday:eek:ff

Rep ranges: 8-12 for most things (drop sets and rep outs will consist of 12-15 reps)

Iam hoping to put on 20-25 pounds of fairly dry muscle with this cycle.....CYCLE STARTS TOMMOROW SO STAY TUNED! :head:

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yessssss this was my first injectable cycle! Loved It! Went from 190 to 220. Monster gains in size and strength. Never lifted more than ~315 on bench.... Did 385 AFTER a set of 420 Deadlifts. Good luck friend.

roid13

roid13

Awards
wow charger! impressive gains!! how was the side effects? exact doses iam taking? how was the EQ?

Animal44

Animal44

Awards
Sounds like a good stack ... I plan on doing the same stack soon, so i will follow to see how it treats you....train hard friend!!!

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Roid: Ya dosages were about exactly the same of just Test and EQ. Side effects were incredibly mild on my part a little temper here and there but not much out of my usual self. Easily controlled. Got stronger and bigger every week. I will say that for me the bloat crept up on me and by 10-11 weeks it was pretty noticeable, nohing little Anti-E wouldnt take care of though. The EQ was definitely mild but the endurance, vascularity and appetite were amazing.

BBR: I went on a big time bulk, the SEE FOOD diet, saw food and ate it :thumbsup: haha, but on a little fat but got huuuge ha.

roid13

roid13

Awards
BBR- my diet will be pretty clean for this cycle, it will roughly look like this:

meal#1- 12 eggwhites, 2 slices cheese, some delimeat (omlette) with cup of oats or granola

(preworkout)meal#2- 3/4 pound of steak or 250g of xtra lean ground beef with one cup rice (white)

(post workout)meal#3- 50g whey/creatine/glutamine/dextrose

meal#4- 3/4 pound of chicken or redmeat with potatoes or rice

meal#5- 2 cans of albacore tuna with cup of rice

meal#6- 250g dry cottage cheese mixed in with tasty yogurt! (best pre bedtime meal ever)

note: that is my average diet...sometime i will have more meals (7-8) consisting of the same kind of food, just depends how long i stay up/go to bed..but i NEVER go lower then 6 meals a day....also, i throw in some natty PB with everyother meal so get some good fats and also i throw is some EFA'S during some meals also.....

....i will also be on NO pre workout supplement (no2, creatine..etc) i will be saving creatine and n02 based products for PCT.........

1st inject T-MINUS 2 hours!

BBR

BBR

Awards
I can't wait to see how you go man :) I'm watching carefully because this is the cycle I'd like to run.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
ur diet looks almost exactly like mine. but i snack between meals :)

i cant f ucking get over 195lbs for the life of me though :frustrate

roid13

roid13

Awards
well.....i just completed the first day of the cycle.....it went down like this:

1ml of test enth (250mg) in right leg
1ml of EQ(300mg) in left leg

I was incredibly nervous for the 1st shot (never injected b4)...but it was absolutly painless! so the EQ shot was a piece of cake...both shots when i pulled out a couple of drops of blood came out so i must have went through a vein(i aspirated so i did not inject into a vein or vessel).....

Also, the reason i did not inject both the test and EQ with one syringe is because i wanted to get used to pinning. but its very easy so iam going to mix the test and EQ in the same syringe on saturday (next shot)(total of 2ml)

Then i took .5mg of liquidex(tastes soooo bad by the way, id rather drink liquid nolva on a reqular basis)......then i took one tab (25mg promagnon-25) 2 hours before i worked out....i just took one more tab of promagnon-25 (trying to split the doses of promagnon every 8 hours)

The workout: (i will not get into details but i will post some lifts)
Chest- incline barbell press- 225x5
flat dumbell press - 100x8
cable flies- 1 set warm up, 4 sets to failiure
It was a very short workout because i had stuff to do...i would usually include dumbell pullovers and incline dumbell flies......the workout went well, obviously no effects yet...i will think it will take the promagnon about 5-7 days to kick in....

When do you guys think the Test E will kick in? weeks 3-4?

roid13

roid13

Awards
veins- its a very good diet....do you have a fast metabolism? this diet works very well for me, i will gain weight very slow but not get to fat for my own good lol....ive noticed i stop gaining strength at the 210 pound mark (last year i got up to 220 with no better results at 210)

BBR

BBR

Awards
It's my understanding that you should begin to 'feel something' by weeks 3-4.

roid13

roid13

Awards
well. its the morning of day 2.

weighed in at 200lbs (right when i wake up, dry, with boxers), so obv no weight gain yet

The leg i injected the Test E into (right) is pretty sore, hurts when i walk, but im pretty sure that is normal...but the leg i injected the EQ into does not hurt close to as much as the other leg? maybe its because the Test E uses "ethyl oleate" carrier? iam not to sure, anybody know?

Its an off day from the gym today, so i will take my 2 doses of promagnon-25 throughout the day and i will update in the next day or 2......

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
just virgin muscles is all. EO based compounds are supposed to be completely painless during/after injection. many ppl react poorly too it though and have allergic reactions/pain from it....but nothing too serious.

i wouldnt say "fast" metabolism. its kinda funny because the more i eat, the more i sh!t. my body can only absorb SO much (due to a disease ive had for 8 years).

lots of carbs = bloated feeling, fat gain
low carb = cranky and always hungry, not much improvement in physique

...so i just eat lots of quality food, only hoping to NOT sh!t it out,lol

got a magic bullet blender for xmas so when i head back to school i'll be able to make some quick, easy and yummy smoothies for some extra calories

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established
Other than the promag looks almost exactly like a cycle i want to do. I will be stopping in to check this out as it goes. Looking forward to seeing how the eq changes apetite and endurance. Good luck

roid13

roid13

Awards
yeah, i think this a pretty good first cycle for people. The promagnon is pretty mild so ill gain maybe 5 pounds off of it after the 4 weeks (i took promagnon-25 for a mild precontest boost and i only lost 4 reps on my bench press. i did 225 for 8 reps 3 days before the show) so its a good mild compound.

Hopfully my legs dont always hurt like this after every shot i give them....hopfully they will get used to it....next shot im going to try the glutes..now i just need to practice pinning with one hand! seems impossible lol

BBR

BBR

Awards
I think you're going to be sore the first few times man. After the doc gave me my Sus250 the first couple of times my arse hurt for like 5 days.

roid13

roid13

Awards
Day 3

I had a long night for new years...I work at a club part time so i was doing alot of walking around so my legs got very sore to the point i was limping everywhere i went lol.....so i got up pretty late today (1:30 p.m)and i weighed in at 200 pounds so no weight gain yet.... the gym closed at 5:00p.m so i only had time to get one meal in..... I had a pretty good shoulder workout...went like this (wont get into major details)

smith machine press - 205x6
standing laterals - 35'sx12 (plus a 3 set drop set....35, 25,20)
machine pecdeck rear laterals
cable reverse laterals
standing barbell shrugs- 315x 10

I got a pretty big pump after the presses and laterals
- my strength is still the same...workouts are still pretty much the same...

No side effects to note

I took .5mg liquidex right when i woke up (going to throw up one time during this cycle from this stuff!) and i took one tab promagnon 1 hour before i trained (with a fatty meal to help with absorbtion)......going to take one more tab of promag 8 hours after my last dose.

I hope everyone had a good new years!

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established
If the pain is that bad you can cut your test e with some sterile oil, or just more EO. Did you make it yourself from powder? No use in limping around for days after an injection. Especially if you have a job that makes you walk a lot.

Its probably because your body doesnt respond well to the BA in the test. EO most likely isnt your problem. Making it 2 parts test e, 1 part oil would only make your injects 1.5ml and would take care of some of the pain. Just my 2 cents.

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Man I am soooo Jealous! I tried to do a course years ago (test cypionate/prop) but exploded so badly in acne I had to stop :-(
GOOD LUCK though, train like a ****ing animal dude:bb3:

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think you're going to be sore the first few times man. After the doc gave me my Sus250 the first couple of times my arse hurt for like 5 days.
Your Doc??:lol: that rules, wish i could find a steroid expert doc that could turn me beast. But the acne....man I really explode. It aint pretty!

roid13

roid13

Awards
smiley...... i did not make it my self, its from a good canadian UGL, i heard nothing but good things......the test E is made from EO so maybe i just react bad to it? but the other leg i injected the EQ in does not hurt even as close...so my guess its just from the EO.....hopfully its better by saturday so i can train legs! if not im going to have to take saturday off and train on sunday.....

but the bottom line is i hope i just get used to pinning and it wont hurt for days after. maybe its just the virgin muscles

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established
Your sure the test and EQ both have the same amount of EO? EQ base is already liquid so there should be no real need for them to spend the extra money on it as a carrier... I could be totally wrong though. Even if it is the EO doing it to you cutting it down with some extra oil would still help a lot. I'm just skeptical because EO should have less pain than regular oil, which should already be pretty much pain free. Just trying to help out the cycle. You better still be hitting the squats lol.:stick:

BBR

BBR

Awards
Ozzy ... Mate the dose my doc was giving me was for a legitimate test deficiency. As it turns out, the dose was so low it only seemed to further suppress me ... needless to say I elected to no longer take his Sus250.

roid13

roid13

Awards
thanks for the input smiley.....i know the test e has EO (says right on the label) but the EQ does not use EO. and the EQ does not hurt as close as the test E (day after injection)....but on the other hand, it was my first time pinning and i had a shakey hand and the pin was moving in and out a lil so maybe that was the cause? or just hit the wrong spot.......but today my leg is getting better. so thats good.

well its day #4 and i weighed in at 201 pounds. (water weight or something, promag should be kicking in in the next couple of days)

Iam going to be training in the next few hours so i will post how the train went after i get back! BI's and tri's!!!!

roid13

roid13

Awards
well day#4 train is over......

Nothing really to report....endurance may be up a little bit but other then that strength is pretty much the same. i may be getting little bit stronger. the sets seem easier but i still fail around the same rep range. Workout went like this...

close grip cable preachers- whole stack x 6 reps
standing barbell curls- 90lbs x 10
seated hammer curls- 50lbs x15 (drop set to 25's for 20=25 reps...good for a solid pump)

seated french press- 105 x 10
incline cable pushdowns- whole stack x 5
skull crushers- 105lb EZ bar x 6
EZ bar cable reverse pushdowns- half stack x 10 reps

standing calf raise- whole stack x 12 reps
seated calf press- 250lbs x 20

I felt pretty good during the whole workout. Endurance maybe slightly be up a tad but other then that nothing major to report.

I will see if my leg is good to work legs tommorow (but it is getting alot better) if not then ill take my off day tommorow and train legs on sunday.

2nd inject tommorow. I will try the glute but if not ill do 2cc's in the delt. any opinions? to much cc's for the delts? best way to pin in the glutes? (I cant inject with one hand, still need alot more practice)...

BBR

BBR

Awards
I don't think 2ml is too much for the delt, I have a mate that does 3ml (that doesn't mean I'd recommend it though).
As for the injection in the glute, you want to divide your cheek into an imaginary four, like a +. I'd personally use a mirror until you're used to this. The upper right quarter is where you want to pin (assuming you're right handed and pinning the right glute). Remember though, you want to go for the glute, probably the outer rather than inner edge of that quarter I referred to.
Make sure you lubricate the needle with a drop of gear, aspirate and hold the skin tight when you remove the pin.
I think that'll probably do ya'.

roid13

roid13

Awards
thanks BBR....im going to try the glute tommorow....would you inject to the side of the upper right quadrant? or or from behind?

roid13

roid13

Awards
day 5......weighed in at 203lbs. so i guess the promagnon has kicked in. I feel a little bit fuller all day, especially in the morning when i wake up.

I did my second injection today before the gym in the delt. this time it was the EQ and Test together(2cc). it was pretty flawless. i just had a werid sensation at the last .5cc but thats all. I had to get my friend(on the same cycle) to inject me because i can not do it with one hand.

I could train legs today, i warmed up really good for my leg (its getting alot better)...workout went like this:

squats- 315x7 (below paralell)
leg press- 630x11
walking lunges- 50lb dumbells x 20 steps
leg extensions- 2 plates x 15-20 reps
sitting leg curls- 3 plates x 10
lying leg curls- half stack x 12

It was a pretty good workout. i got a massive pump after the leg press. i just about called it quits because it was incredible lol. After the workout I could barley walk to my truck (legs buckleing under their own weight).....all in all iam happy with the promagnon and my workouts so far....now lets hope my shoulder doesent kill like my leg did tommorow!

roid13

roid13

Awards
day 6....weighed in at 204 (+4)

Its an off day today so im just gonna eat, eat, eat and rest.

Shoulder is sore this morning but its nothing close to my leg lol.

i will update tommorow. hopfully ill gain some more weight! 4 pounds in 6 days is pretty good. Its big back day tommorow so we will see what happens!

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't worry the soreness form injection will go away after sticking a few times. After the beginning I usually didnt even know Id injected in bodyparts. Prop is a different story though.......

roid13

roid13

Awards
day 7.....205lbs (+5)

just wanna do a quick update. shoulder is quite sore, hopfully i can train back today. there is a red mark right where my shoulder ends and my bi and tri begins and its quite stiff. but i just gotta suck it up i guess.

weight gain is great, i never would have thought i would put on 5 pounds in 7 days on a mild oral like promagnon-25 and still 3 more weeks! also sex drive is up, most likley due to the promag.

well im off to watch the hockey game! then im training back after and i will update. GO CANADA GO!!!

roid13

roid13

Awards
day 7 train:

I worked out back today. the workout was alright. got a pretty big pump. looking a little fuller in the mirror also. workout went like this:

wide grip chins- 5 sets x 10
deadlifts - 315 (raw) x 8
wide grip pulldowns - half stack x 10
hammer strength pull down - 4 plates x 6
t-bar rows - 2 plates x 12

my shoulder was bugging me a lil bit so i couldent do this one other exercise. but it was good all in all.

lower back pumps are starting, especially after deadlifts. gotta eat them bananas! also, it was my first time deadlifting with no straps (315) so my grip failed at the 8th rep. so i would usually do more.

chest day tommorow, lets see if i can break some records! and lets see if i can gain another pound!

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Subbed tear that sh1t up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

roid13

roid13

Awards
day 8: still at 205lbs.....feeling more full everyday.

had a good train today..did some chest..went like this.....

incline barbell press - 225x6
flat barbell press- 225x10
hammer stength decline press (switch it up a lil) - 3 plates x 8
dumbell pullovers- 75lbs x 12
incline dumbell flies- 40's x 12
cable flies- 60 pounds x 15

it was a pretty long workout but i feel like i can go for ever. i had no training partner today so i did some drop sets and super sets. awsome pump tho.....when i was doing cable flies i could see my fatty bi veins thru my shirt (naturally veiny tho) but i can tell im getting more vascular due to the fullness from the promag.

next shot is tommorow...gonna see how the glute goes

roid13

roid13

Awards
day 9: off day

weight is down to 203lbs but i feel full and more vascular even on the dreaded off days.

3rd inject will be tonight in the glute....

i think iam allergic to the EO. my friend is on the same cycle and he doesnt get close to the pain i get after an injection and i get a big red mark a few inches down from the injection site witch hurts the most (red mark going from the bottom of the shoulder to the top of the bicep and tricep.)

hopfully the glute will be painless! i got a good feeling!

BBR

BBR

Awards
A lot of guys can only pin in the glute man, there's nothing wrong with that. Do what you have to do brother, to quote a bad 80's martial arts movie, "No Retreat, No Surrender".

roid13

roid13

Awards
day 10 - 205 lbs.....

pinned my glute last night with no problems....
woke up this morning weighing at a solid 205lbs. glute is sore but managable, no red marks yet lol.

im going to be training shoulders tonight so i will update later tonight (my time....its 3:15p.m where i live right now)....

there are no new effects from the promagnon, just the feeling of fullness all day, vascular and maybe a bit stronger.

roid13

roid13

Awards
hey guys......

i have to end this cycle. iam allergic to the EO and the pain is ubearable...i only had 2 hours of sleep cuz my ass hurt so much! shoulder is still sore as well.

so im going to see if i can exchange the rest of my test with another brand (something without EO)......or im just going to continue my promagnon-25 and stack it with something......or i should quit the promagnon and jump on some cyclobolan by infinate labs? what do you guys think?

sorry that i cant finish the cycle.....im pissed off

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
id stop the injections, continue for 2 weeks with whatever oral, and then begin ur PCT

roid13

roid13

Awards
ok will do.....thanks veins........now its time to look for something with no EO....maybe i can exchange the test from my supplier.....we will see

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
u can either save the EQ or run it standalone. gains wont be as good without test, but an EQ only cycle can be quite effective

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
u can either save the EQ or run it standalone. gains wont be as good without test, but an EQ only cycle can be quite effective
EQ standalone is a bad idea, you NEED a test base! Without it the EQ will shut down your natural production and you'll end up feeling like an 80 year old man, which isn't effective for muscle growth!

I'm no fan of EQ either, but a nice 6WK Prop/Masteron run sounds enticing...and effective!

BBR

BBR

Awards
Switch to orals man. It's not the ideal setup but at least you can continue on your cycle without yoyo'ing your hormones.