My first Stack

UrgeToGrow

UrgeToGrow

Awards
Hi all

Been doing a lot of reading on this board for a while now and I am due to start a Ph stack in a couple of days(Post office permitting. lol)

I train 3-4 times per week concentrating most energy on heavy compound lifts for 5 sets of 5 per exercise. Diet is pretty well sorted but I feel as I didn't start training until I was 38 (40 now) I have missed the boat as far as tonnes of natural test are concerned. I have grown pretty well and look a hell of a lot more muscular than I did 2 years ago but have decided to take the Ph route to give me a boost in my gains.

I have arriving on Tuesday:

60 caps H-Drol (25mg)
90 caps E-Stane (10mg)
AI life support 120 caps - for support
Anobolic Xtreme advanced PCT - for pct
Cissus drol 90 caps - for pct

My intention is to take 2 x H-Drol e\d + 3 x E-stane e\d for 30 days along with the AI life support. I will use other two compounds listed for my pct. I will source a serm if this will also be required.

Will this make a good stack. I currently weigh 95Kg and want to clean bulk to 100Kg.

Cheers for any info you can offer

UrgeToGrow

UrgeToGrow

Awards
Just seen the log by Big Asian for a similar stack so might try a similar stack.

Week 1/2 50mg H-drol E/D
Week 3/4 50mg H-drol + 30mg E-stane E/D
Week 5/6 30mg E-stane E/D

Going for some clean bulk and strength. Strength is the prime object so will stick with the 5 x 5 compound exercises as far as possible.

Will keep you posted on the strength gains.

UrgeToGrow

UrgeToGrow

Awards
Delivery didn't arrive today but is promised for tommorow.

Here are some current details which will act as a benchmark for my strength progress over the next few weeks.

Bench press, best 5 sets x 5 165lbs
Squat below parallel 5 Sets x 5 198lbs
Deadlift, 5 Sets x 5 220lbs

Age 40
bodyweight 210lbs
Bf% 22

UrgeToGrow

UrgeToGrow

Awards
The delivery arrived on Wednesday :)

Today is therefore day 3 of 50mg H-Drol.

No real signs of anything yet but feeling good and getting less urge to consume caffine for some reason.

Push day today at the gym. Strength as it is on any good day. Seemed to have more staying power though. Probably Placebo effect at the moment.

UrgeToGrow

UrgeToGrow

Awards
Day 5 of 50Mg H-Drol e/d

Pull day at the gym today and my Deadlift has definately improved more than would be expected from a placebo effect.

After warm up sets I managed 5 x 220lbs + 3 sets of 5 x 242lbs. Excellent for me.

Libido is up a bit but no other noticable effects.

UrgeToGrow

UrgeToGrow

Awards
Day 10

Continued with 50mg H-drol e/d and added 30mg E-stain e/d at the start of week 2, so E-stain added for the past 3 days.

Strength feels better at the gym and endurance during training has gone through the roof. I will post more about strength gains when I have some objective measures to compare with my benchmarks.

Libido has gone up a fair bit and wife seems very happy. No negative sides apart from feeling a bit wired and edgy. No mood swings or temper problems.

Weight has increased by 8lbs in 10 days and my muscles are looking and feeling noticably harder.

I will continue to force feed myself, lift heavy, and will report bck soon:)

UrgeToGrow

UrgeToGrow

Awards
Day 11 and all is well.

Pull day today at the gym and using my previous 1RM Deadlift weight 264lbs, I managed 2 sets of 3 reps.

Very happy today

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
Day 11 and all is well.

Pull day today at the gym and using my previous 1RM Deadlift weight 264lbs, I managed 2 sets of 3 reps.

Very happy today
Just lookin at your stuff looks pretty good. I've never ran a stack an am thinkin about doin it soon, just don't know what yet. :thumbsup:

UrgeToGrow

UrgeToGrow

Awards
Just lookin at your stuff looks pretty good. I've never ran a stack an am thinkin about doin it soon, just don't know what yet. :thumbsup:
I am very happy with the reults so far.

Managed to Bench 7 sets x 3 x 176lbs today which is unbelieveable for me. Would have managed 4 sets a couple of weeks ago. The ability to just keep pumping out the sets is the main thing I have noticed since starting this stack.

If you are going to go for it BeBig drink plenty of Cranberry juice and water to keep the liver clean and make sure you have your PCT sorted. Also remember without the extra food you will not put on the weight.

carib102

carib102

Awards
Looks like you're getting some nice increases in strength so far from this cycle. H-Drol seems to kick in week 3 for most so I can't wait to see what happens in the next 2 weeks for you. I really like H-Drol for the lack of sides and good consistent strength increases and it sounds like you're enjoying it as well. Keep up the good work brutha!

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
I am very happy with the reults so far.

Managed to Bench 7 sets x 3 x 176lbs today which is unbelieveable for me. Would have managed 4 sets a couple of weeks ago. The ability to just keep pumping out the sets is the main thing I have noticed since starting this stack.

If you are going to go for it BeBig drink plenty of Cranberry juice and water to keep the liver clean and make sure you have your PCT sorted. Also remember without the extra food you will not put on the weight.
Are you only doing the two PCT things you mentioned earlier in this thread after you run your stack of course? Also what is the cranberry juice for, just trying to help the liver?? I drink lots of water thats why i'm questioning, would i also have to add cran juice?:33:

UrgeToGrow

UrgeToGrow

Awards
The 2 products I listed for pct have now changed as one of them was out of stock. I now have Reversitol and will follow the advised dose on the bottle for pct. I also have the cissus drol which I will probably use aswell. I have been advised to have a proper serm such as nolva on hand in case of any problems.

I believe cranberry juice has excellent properties for cleaning the Liver. Milk thistle has been shown to strain the Liver even though it is sold as liver support. I have a couple of glasses of cranberry juice drink per day and like you said plenty of water. I am also using Taurine pre workout as it stops the back cramps you can get on a cycle. Works really well for me.

carib102

carib102

Awards
If it was just the H-Drol I might say go ahead with the natty PCT, but considering that this is a 6 week stack of both Epi and H-Drol you might want to go with the serm for PCT. Something like 20/20/10/10 if it's Nolva we're talking about would probably be a good thing combined with the reversitol.

Note also that if you have gyno problems, which you shouldn't with these two products, an AI such as letro is much better for combating than a serm.

I agree about the cranberry juice although in general I think that the effects of a 4-6 week oral cycle on the liver are highly overblown. Fwiw I think that the liver is a very resilient organ and the only reason that your enzyme levels get elevated is because it's doing it's job. I worry much more about BP and lipid levels with these designers. JMO

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
The 2 products I listed for pct have now changed as one of them was out of stock. I now have Reversitol and will follow the advised dose on the bottle for pct. I also have the cissus drol which I will probably use aswell. I have been advised to have a proper serm such as nolva on hand in case of any problems.

I believe cranberry juice has excellent properties for cleaning the Liver. Milk thistle has been shown to strain the Liver even though it is sold as liver support. I have a couple of glasses of cranberry juice drink per day and like you said plenty of water. I am also using Taurine pre workout as it stops the back cramps you can get on a cycle. Works really well for me.
Cool man keep us posted on whats happening. I'll also keep the advice in mind from you an the others posting here. :dl:

UrgeToGrow

UrgeToGrow

Awards
21 Days in

First 7 days was 50mg e/d Hdrol then added 30mg e/d of epi for the last 14 days.

No real side effects apart from feeling a bit tired at times and a few little cramps around the body.

Weight increased by about 11lbs. Most of this was in the first 10 days. I think my metabolism has gone in hyper drive so struggling to get more weight on at the moment. Muscles feel solid as rock most of the time and I think my gains are quite lean.

Labido is quite high but nothing exceptional.

Strength gains are very good IMO. The weight I use for 5 sets of 5 when squating has gone up by 10% and for the Bench press about 8%. I had not really progressed much for a few months befor starting this cycle so to get the above gains in 3 weeks feels amazing. I still have a week of Hdrol and epi stacked and then a further week of epi on its own so I hope to increase these gains quite a bit more.

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
21 Days in

First 7 days was 50mg e/d Hdrol then added 30mg e/d of epi for the last 14 days.

No real side effects apart from feeling a bit tired at times and a few little cramps around the body.

Weight increased by about 11lbs. Most of this was in the first 10 days. I think my metabolism has gone in hyper drive so struggling to get more weight on at the moment. Muscles feel solid as rock most of the time and I think my gains are quite lean.

Labido is quite high but nothing exceptional.

Strength gains are very good IMO. The weight I use for 5 sets of 5 when squating has gone up by 10% and for the Bench press about 8%. I had not really progressed much for a few months befor starting this cycle so to get the above gains in 3 weeks feels amazing. I still have a week of Hdrol and epi stacked and then a further week of epi on its own so I hope to increase these gains quite a bit more.

Nice keep it up.

UrgeToGrow

UrgeToGrow

Awards
Day 28

Another good week but body feeling a little tired except when I am at the gym.

Coming to the end of the Hdrol now but still another week of the Estain to go. Weight has gone up by 14lbs since starting cycle and I am looking harder than when I started which is a damm good result. Strength is still climbing but I have changed my routine a bit so can't give an exact result at the moment. I will try my benchmark lifts out to give a more accurate result and will post some results for a few weeks after my cycle finnishes to give the full picture.

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
Day 28

Another good week but body feeling a little tired except when I am at the gym.

Coming to the end of the Hdrol now but still another week of the Estain to go. Weight has gone up by 14lbs since starting cycle and I am looking harder than when I started which is a damm good result. Strength is still climbing but I have changed my routine a bit so can't give an exact result at the moment. I will try my benchmark lifts out to give a more accurate result and will post some results for a few weeks after my cycle finnishes to give the full picture.
Wow 14 lbs all lbm i suppose right?? Keep it up lookin good.. :bigeyes:

UrgeToGrow

UrgeToGrow

Awards
Wow 14 lbs all lbm i suppose right?? Keep it up lookin good.. :bigeyes:
Cheers Big.

Yes the gains feel lean. Body weight up 14lbs and muscles looking a bit harder than at the start. The hardest part is keeping the good calories going in when you just don't feel that hungry. Worth the results though.

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
Cheers Big.

Yes the gains feel lean. Body weight up 14lbs and muscles looking a bit harder than at the start. The hardest part is keeping the good calories going in when you just don't feel that hungry. Worth the results though.
ya most def hard to keep eatin good cals, but gotta eat big to BeBig right? LOL...:boobies:

UrgeToGrow

UrgeToGrow

Awards
A small disaster during the final week. Came down with a nasty stumach bug at the weekend and thought my gains would drain away. Feeling ok again by monday so started pct straight away as didn't want to put any more strain on my body. Got back to the gym by Tuesday and I still have a clear 10% increase in all my lifts in the 5x5 range. Really pleased with this as I had been stuck at a plateu for quite a time before this cycle. Still 11lbs up from the start and my muscles feel super hard. I plan to eat plenty of steak and train hard to keep them that way. Now I am lifting heavier weights I plan to stick to these weights and gradually increase the reps per set. This cycle has exceeded what I believed I would achieve and I will try another cycle in about 3 months. Not sure what to go for yet.

PCT is:

Reversitol for 4 weeks (following pct guid on bottle)
Cissus drol for 5 weeks (2 per day)
AI life support for 4 weeks

I will only use a serm if I feel the need.

I will post some more after running pct

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
A small disaster during the final week. Came down with a nasty stumach bug at the weekend and thought my gains would drain away. Feeling ok again by monday so started pct straight away as didn't want to put any more strain on my body. Got back to the gym by Tuesday and I still have a clear 10% increase in all my lifts in the 5x5 range. Really pleased with this as I had been stuck at a plateu for quite a time before this cycle. Still 11lbs up from the start and my muscles feel super hard. I plan to eat plenty of steak and train hard to keep them that way. Now I am lifting heavier weights I plan to stick to these weights and gradually increase the reps per set. This cycle has exceeded what I believed I would achieve and I will try another cycle in about 3 months. Not sure what to go for yet.

PCT is:

Reversitol for 4 weeks (following pct guid on bottle)
Cissus drol for 5 weeks (2 per day)
AI life support for 4 weeks

I will only use a serm if I feel the need.

I will post some more after running pct
Glad your feeling better looked like a great run.:dl:

UrgeToGrow

UrgeToGrow

Awards
Just over two weeks of PCT so far. I have stuck to the plan of Reversitol, AI life support anbd Cissus drol. I feel really good and a couple of shunken things have grown back to full size.

Working really well, I have settled at 11 lbs above weight at start of cycle.

Tested my 1RM's for the big three last week Deadlift and squat are up by about 10% from start of cycle. Biggest jump has been Bench press which is up by 14%. I find the bench increase unbelievable and would have thought I had imagined it if it was not witnessed by my training partner.

Very very pleased

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
Just over two weeks of PCT so far. I have stuck to the plan of Reversitol, AI life support anbd Cissus drol. I feel really good and a couple of shunken things have grown back to full size.

Working really well, I have settled at 11 lbs above weight at start of cycle.

Tested my 1RM's for the big three last week Deadlift and squat are up by about 10% from start of cycle. Biggest jump has been Bench press which is up by 14%. I find the bench increase unbelievable and would have thought I had imagined it if it was not witnessed by my training partner.

Very very pleased
Nice man 11lbs. is pretty good lean gain. cool keep in touch. :smokin: