H-Drol

Savage101

Savage101

Awards
I would like to see the Gains people earned from H-Drol. And what they experienced while using it. And is it good and what should i definitely use while im on it?!?!? Thank You

GymAddicted

Awards
not trying to take his thread but im just wondering if im taking everything the correct dosage.

im currently taking H drol by Fast action along with milk thistle and trisorbagen and after the cycle ends i have revive that im goin to take. Its been my 4 day taking h drol already and just wondering if im doing it right. i do feel it working but i feel like my stomach is upset and hurts. In the morning i would eat a good breakfast then take 2 h drol pills which are 25mg a piece then take 2 milk thistle ( 300mg each) then take 1 trisorbagen with it. i go to the gym and bring a gallon of water and usually drink only half. then eat and take another trisorbagen and one more at night. how does everything look? should i up the dose of milk thistle to be safe? 2 in the am and 2 in the pm?

GymAddicted

Awards
this is my first time stacking just need some info guys

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What your doing looks fine. Some like to dose the liver protectant seperate from the androgen use as they feel it hinders some of the effects. If your taking all your hdrol in the am, then seperating your milk thistle dose to afternoon and evening would work. Eitherway, I think you will notice effects from it.

GymAddicted

Awards
What your doing looks fine. Some like to dose the liver protectant seperate from the androgen use as they feel it hinders some of the effects. If your taking all your hdrol in the am, then seperating your milk thistle dose to afternoon and evening would work. Eitherway, I think you will notice effects from it.
thanks for giving me a reply back. this is my first time taking anabolic steroids and prob the last time for a while. Just wanted a little boost thats all. Im guessing separating the dose so i can get the full effect of hdrol? i take them at the same time so the milk thistle can help my liver out when the h drol is in also.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks for giving me a reply back. this is my first time taking anabolic steroids and prob the last time for a while. Just wanted a little boost thats all. Im guessing separating the dose so i can get the full effect of hdrol? i take them at the same time so the milk thistle can help my liver out when the h drol is in also.
Correct. Take your hdrol in the morning, and dose the milk thistle later in the afternoon or evening. Eitherway, the liver protection capabilities will work.

GymAddicted

Awards
Correct. Take your hdrol in the morning, and dose the milk thistle later in the afternoon or evening. Eitherway, the liver protection capabilities will work.
thanks! one more thing, do u guys take hdrol both pills in the morning or should i take one of the in morning and one at night?

roid13

roid13

Awards
take one in the morning and one at night (try for 8-10 hours apart) it will help the blood levels be more stable

GymAddicted

Awards
i see thanks everyone. I weight my self today and was shocking to see 5 pound gain. I been on h drol for about a week and a half now and week 2 has been amazing. No fatigue great pump feel all day long.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks! one more thing, do u guys take hdrol both pills in the morning or should i take one of the in morning and one at night?
Hdrol has a 16hr half life, so you would be fine doing either. Just user preference and conveneince.:D