----------first h-drol cycle, need help on support supps!!-------

miller112

Awards
im currently debating on doing my first prohormone cylce and have been reading up on them for quite sometime. but id like some direct info on my cycle.

CYCLE
ill be running a cycle of CEL H-drol for 4 weeks 50/50/50/50
im going to preload AI cycle support for 1-2 weeks and run through the four week cylce

PCT
iforce reversitol and Ai's post cycle support
week1: Reversitol 1 cap am, 2 caps pm
week2: Reversitol 1 cap am, 1 cap pm
week3: Reversitol 1 cap am, 1 cap pm , Post cycle support 2 caps AM, 2 caps PM
week4: Reversitol 1 cap pm, Post cycle support 2 caps AM, 2 caps PM
week5: Post cycle support 2 caps AM, 2 caps PM
week6: Post cycle support 2 caps AM, 2 caps PM

now just to clear it up im not going to to be talking any nolva.. becuase of it's legality..so if i shouldnt be running h-drol without it please let me know... but i do realize this is a weaker ph and ppl often times go otc like id like to

first of all i know that h-drol is 17a methylated.... this is the biggest issue with me. i know with cylce support and it's liver protectants ill be better off then usen nothing... but how safe? because a ph to me isnt worth any long term issues down the road from one cylce? so am i over worring? so any advice on how liver toxic this will be with ai cycle support and any other organ damage i could suffer. aside from the colesterol and bp issues im not as concerned with

i will be getting blood work done pre cycle and after pct... that is if i decide to go through with the cylce after this log.

lastly, how does my otc pct look should i add anything? ive given it some thought and my only concern is a cortisol blocker? reversitol kind of mentions it but non of it's chemical write ups seem to cover that..so should i add one in and if so what?

OVERVEIW
please give me an imput on how worried i should be about my liver and any long term issues from this cylce
and any imput for my pct or if i need more..i really want to keep my gains and get libido going imediatly

shinivan

Awards
  • Established
Only thing i can tell you for sure is i would add leanfx by AX on your pct protocol. Im exactly on the same predicament you are, so bump X2:thumbsup:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Only thing i can tell you for sure is i would add leanfx by AX on your pct protocol. Im exactly on the same predicament you are, so bump X2:thumbsup:
Or DHEA at 50mg in the morning to help with cortisol issues in pct.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Keep the dose low if you aren't keen on using a serm. I wouldn't f*ck with methyls if I wasn't ok with using a serm. But of all the DS out there, hdrol is probably the mildest, and plenty of people run it without a serm; however, I won't endorse this idea.

Don't drink on cycle and pre-load milk thistle... your liver should weather the storm. If M1T didn't kill some of these guys, I am pretty sure one hdrol cycle isn't going to make you sh*t out your liver.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
SAM-e is great for the liver and alot of other bodily functions as well. Its a lil pricey but it will own milk thistle anyday.

You are kind of taking it too far with the liver worrying esp with something mild like hdrol. Drinking alot of alcohol on a regular basis is worse than taking most methylated steroids for a few weeks. Look at long time alcoholics their livers still function! Dont worry about it esp if you are taking liver supplements you def dont have anything to worry about long term. Values will go up on cycle but they arent too much to worry about unless you are doing like 200mg of hdrol ED.

DHEA i would leave out in PCT as much as possible it has been shown to be suppressive to natural testosterone production. Its acts as a form of testosterone on its own, hence making your body see a source and lowering your own production.

Cortisol....try endoamp by primordial performance or high doses of vitamin C. Relora is a good one too. LeanXtreme or Retain are a few more options.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
keep the bloodwork on hand and post it up for us, the before and afters. Those are very valuable.

miller112

Awards
Keep the dose low if you aren't keen on using a serm. I wouldn't f*ck with methyls if I wasn't ok with using a serm. But of all the DS out there, hdrol is probably the mildest, and plenty of people run it without a serm; however, I won't endorse this idea.

Don't drink on cycle and pre-load milk thistle... your liver should weather the storm. If M1T didn't kill some of these guys, I am pretty sure one hdrol cycle isn't going to make you sh*t out your liver.
i hear your advice and im sure your definatly more knowledgeable then i am on this subject... but what is the importance of useing a serm just because it is methylated... the methyls effect the liver am i correct? what effects does it have on my test and estrogen levels that the serm would help me?
im just trying to gain more knowledge becuase i know a serm is recomemded to have on hand because of gyno and and restoring hpta..but im just curiouse about your methyl comment and recommending a serm becuase h-drol is methylated?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
i hear your advice and im sure your definatly more knowledgeable then i am on this subject... but what is the importance of useing a serm just because it is methylated... the methyls effect the liver am i correct? what effects does it have on my test and estrogen levels that the serm would help me?
im just trying to gain more knowledge becuase i know a serm is recomemded to have on hand because of gyno and and restoring hpta..but im just curiouse about your methyl comment and recommending a serm becuase h-drol is methylated?
It is just my rule of thumb. If it is methylated, it is probably harsh... I don't know of any methyl steroids that aren't. Halodrol is probably the least harsh. I would say that any methyl is going to be potent enough to shut you down and require a serm for PCT. But that is just my opinion. I do not think you need a heavy dose, but hey, they are your nutz, do what you want with them.

miller112

Awards
well i agree... this might not be a harsh prohormone but it is still hard on the body.. and im thinken i might just keep everything for my cylce and do it a few years down the road... i mean im bairly 21 and only been working out for a year... i lift hard and eat right and the weight has came on very fast..just that earge to be huge is strong and would do anything for it.. but i think maybe wait a few years when my test levels are actually are declining and the ability to put on pounds becomes more difficult. cuz as of right now it isnt to hard to put on the weight

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
Just a thumbs up buddy for being cocerned about les body and asking questions

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
that is probably a good call my friend.