Infinte labs cyclobolan review

NattyT

NattyT

Awards
  • Established
This is my first time doing this but ive been so impressed with my cyclo bolan cycle i wanted to share. Im on my second week and the results so far have been pretty good. First off I just want to say that im on here to give my honest opinion im not making up no story to try and get a rep. Im 26 with two kids and married I have more importatn things to do than to lie or have some one talk to me like im a child. I am open to suggestions and and feed back.

Any howI started my cycle on the 30 of nov I pop a tablet in my mouth as soon as i got in the car instead of crushing it i put the whole thing under my toung to let it dissolve. It taste like cherry pez candy. They take a good 5 min to dissolve if you dont chew them. I just wanted to get it in my system , I wasnt going to work out until monday.

My starting body weight was 213 my waist is a 34 im 5"10 I work out mon -Fri and take the weekends off. I dont have a set routine and I just go according to how my body feels. My basic lifts poundage is.

Bench- 365max
squat- 405max
dead lift- 455 stiff leg pull
DB bench- I rep 135 for six but my gym stops at 140s
Incline bench- 275
curls-? I dont go heavy on curls because I like to make the muscle work and get good pumps.

Any how m gonna cut this short its almost gym time. Any how so on the 1st my gym was doing a bench your body weight comp for free t shirts and you just had to bench your bw as many times as you could but you gat a free t just for trying. I decided to do it just for yhe t I didnt want to mess my back work out up by doing this so they wthey got my weight and I was 214 so i ended up doing 215 I close griped 10 so i could get back to my bac any way just put that in because i had gotten my weight again that day any way the point of that is this i got on the scale again that friday and my weight was 223. I couldnt belive it I had to show acouple of the cats that I work out with the scale. so its lookin good so far. Yesterday I had a awsome chest workout my strength was insane. Ill ad if any one is interrested. I gotta get cleaned up so i can hit the gym its back day and im abut to blow it up. Ill be glad to continue if some one is interrested. gotta go ill check bck after I get home. peace and god bless.:good::good:

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
sounds good there is one more cycle on this and he seems to be liking it too. At first i thought the doses maybe a little low but since it's taking sublingual maybe more is getting absorbed.

NattyT

NattyT

Awards
  • Established
Had a good back workout tonight one thing though, I had some nasty back pumps on dead lifts. was pullin 405 but I had to stop, I tried to stretch but it didnt help. Like I was sayin about the increase in strength increas, its very noticible. Yesterday I hit chest and i was surprised by the endurance I had. I started off doing 5sets of 5 on flat bb bench with 315. The first two sets felt like 225. I then hit incline same rep scheme 255. Cable cross with 85, decline bb 315 reps were 6,4then i took about 5 min run my mouth break and came back and rep out 5 did rest pause and hit another 3. I then supper setted flat flys 45s and hammer strength chest press with 4 wheels on each side hammers were reped for 5,4,4+3 negatives I had a partner pull the bars out and let come back real slow. I knocked out some hangin leg raises for abs and cut out all in all i could tell a big diffrence

My support supps are AX perfect cycle
liv 52
anamal pack multi
now omega 3s
on zma
on bcaa
usp labs powerful (befor bed only to help sleep)
bioquest fuzion force (pre workout)
muscle tech anator p70 (post) I dont care for ms products but it was on clearence because of exp dat 50% off what the heck.
on pro performance (whenever)
bsn true mass (after I get home from gym)
bsn syntha 6 (only befor bed)
Dymatize elite whey ( first thing in the morning)

I like to stay stocked up, I get good deals on my supps the place I buy from gives me every thing at wholesale price its locally owned. The owner made up cards for his best customers and charged 55 bucks one time fee, and if you bought the card then you get everything at his cost for a year. Its time to eat but if any one has any thing to say or wants me to contnue just holla. Peace and god bless.:food::food:

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
lifts looks good watching this one for sure i had good success with infinite "tren" and the product looks interesting. have you tried chewing them yet. do they leave an aftertaste

NattyT

NattyT

Awards
  • Established
They dont leave a after taste, I get one first thing when I wake up and put the hole tab under my toung the taste activates my saliva and it starts breakind it down. It takes a good 6-7 min. I could chew it but I dont want to swollow to much. I just try let as much get absorbed as I can.

I worked legs Last night. And the back pumps started again. So I skiped squats and started with leg press. Two warm up sets for 15 with 200, 2 sets 600 for 12 1 set 790 for 8 then I went bck down because my bask started to tighten up.

I then do walking Dumbell lunges with 55s slow and deep 4 sets of 12 to 15 steps. My usual 4 giant sets of squat with 315 for 10 reps then I go to db lunges then leg exstension and eather seated calf raises or donkey calf raises. And belive me youll be shaken after 4 rounds of that. But my back has been cuttin up pluse I hit back the night befor and and did some deads but only a few so I cant put my back and leg day next to each other while Im on this cycle. I finshed up with leg ex supersetd with leg curls 4 sets of 12 each.y partner that works out needed me to go to the supplement store with him so he could use my dicount card. Hes 16 weeks out from a show hes doing in Kentuckey. He needed some Beverly products and thinking about gettin on the cyclo after seeing how my weight has shot up. Last night I weighed my self and Im still at 223. While I was at the store I picked up some taurine by now since I heard it helps with the back pumps. By the way My shimpment From primordial performance came in yesterday I got they pct stack and it looks good I still have to get my other things this Monday if any one can give some suggestions I be happy. I do want to keep it legal and legit

Tonight im not hittin the gym my daughter has a christmas show at school so ill be there but tomorrow im hittin arms real good. Another question I was thinking about Gettin some aspier 36 from palo because my wife will be back in town tomorrow, she has been gone since oct 15 for her neew job she starting and I wanted to make sure The homie was gone act right since im on right my libido has been up. Im surprised because i did a hemaguno cycle befor and it had droped and it didnt feel like I was gettin like usual. so i wanted to pick some up but I didnt know if it would be ok while im on I know its s herbal supp but just checkin.

Anyhow I gotta get my daughter together for her show so Ill check back later. Ill also go thrue my eating and diet for anyone that wants to know. Like I said this is my first review and I want give good feed back the best that I can. Peace and god bless.:toilet:

NattyT

NattyT

Awards
  • Established
Updating review on my cyclo, and I have to say its still getting better. Last night I did my arm workout and it was very good and exsplosive. My strength is still improving and the wheight is still coming. Im up to 226, thts twelve pounds in less than 3 weeks. I dont feel bloated, in fact my waist line has slimmed down some. I havent took any measurements.My sweats are a little looser than befor, my abs are lookin more defined although Im looking smooth becuse of my carb and sodium. Its winter so I thought this would be the best time to do this cycle, then in march im starting to dice up. Any how arm workout went like this.

Preacher curl- 2 warmup sets, 4 sets of 120- 10,8,8,6
superset wth 10 -12 sec rest max
close grip Bench press- 2 warmupsets, 2 sets 225 for 10 , 8 then bumped weight up to 275 with 2 more sets for 8,8

Incline curls 40dbs 3 sets 12 rep
supeset with over head exstension 50db 3 sets 10 reps

Hammer curls with 35 dbs 3 sets 10-12 reps
superset wth rope extension pull downs 2 sets of 85 pounds 2 sets of 10 then then straidgt bar exstension with the hole stack 225 pounds for 6 reps

reverse curls 2 sets of max reps
supeset with dips mor max reps

and that pretty much was the night fellas, monday will be the start of week 3, Im pretty excited to se whts next with the strength and gains. I have heard that after week 3 superdrol realy dosent produce much more, so maybe the haloin the product dose. I dont know? A lot of people have knocked on the dosage of the prodct with two combined agents, but its workin and no nasty sides. My back has been better since I started the taurine. Im not working out over the weekend, but monday will be chest again. Im gonna go for a pr of 365.

DMAC10

DMAC10

Awards
Good log man.

Glad its working good for you. A friend of mine got me to try it after he had a very good cycle as well. I'm not disapointed.

I actually chew mine up a little, and let it desolves. Only takes like a minute to deisolve completely.

Since your starting week 3, you should really start to feel i tin the gym. I'm begining my 4th and last week, tapering the doseage back down now.

Make sure you have your PCT dialed in and you should be good to grow.

NattyT

NattyT

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to any one who has been trying to keep up with my review, but Ive been having some nasty somach issues. Me my wife and daughter have all been sick. We went out to eat last sunday, and all started hurlin on tuesday. Ive worked out Mon, Wed, Thur. and it was good, but I defenentlyhave had to press thrue them. I havent been able to eat like I useually do because its puttin me on the toliet. This is week three, One more to go then pct starts. I bang out next week hit every thing hard and heavy. Im going for prs next week. I havent hit legs this week, squats and bubble guts could make for a nast combonation. Id probally have to find another gym if that workout took place. I deffenently finsh up and post befor and after pics.:sick:

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry to any one who has been trying to keep up with my review, but Ive been having some nasty somach issues. Me my wife and daughter have all been sick. We went out to eat last sunday, and all started hurlin on tuesday. Ive worked out Mon, Wed, Thur. and it was good, but I defenentlyhave had to press thrue them. I havent been able to eat like I useually do because its puttin me on the toliet. This is week three, One more to go then pct starts. I bang out next week hit every thing hard and heavy. Im going for prs next week. I havent hit legs this week, squats and bubble guts could make for a nast combonation. Id probally have to find another gym if that workout took place. I deffenently finsh up and post befor and after pics.:sick:

sorry to hear bout the stomach issues. LOl i remember when i first started taking Superpump and I had to drop DB's mid set and run to the bathroom

DMAC10

DMAC10

Awards
Must have been a bad week, I hurt my shoulder Tuesday night in my volleyball championship match, couldn't lift or sleep until I finally got to the Dr. and got me a cortisone shot Friday evening.

So last week of my cycle was a bust. Lifted this morning, felt pretty good its still sore though.

So overall I really enjoyed this cycle, results were very good. Considering I fought off getting a cold for the whole cycle, so I beleive that if I had been at 100%, I could have had better results. But still very satisfied for my results. Starting PCT and going to try and gain a little more, and then start cutting at the end of my PCT.

Natty best of luck with the rest of your cycle and hope your stomach gets to feeling better.

niko5656

Awards
Hi..just wanted to ask..i have lifted since h.s., I am 33yrs old. 5'7 about 210lbs muscular built..at about 18% body fat. But for years I have never really grow like I would have liked, pretty stayed the same weight and strength wise. I eat good, cheat on the weeks. I have always used the regular sups..muscle milk, creatin and used 6oxo. I just purchased Cyclobolan..and i do not use a long list of supplements like you do..just really wanted something that would put at least 10-15 pounds of good muscle, I was also informed about the post cycle. Just after reading your post, Im wondering if I am going to need a liver or kidney transplant. I lift about 3 days a week, and do jujitsu three days a week. I would your feed back if i need to run out and buy whatever supplements to make sure i dont damage any organs.

Thanks