Epistane summary

Elias

Elias

Awards
Hello, I just completed an epi cycle recently. Dosing protocol goes as follows.. 20mg first 4 days 30mg 3 weeks. I'm very pleased with the results! Muscles full and hard, gained ATLEAST 6 pounds of muscle. I had not worked out previous to this cycle for 6 months (finally got rid of my chick and living alone again.) Suppression: There was ofcourse some shrinkage, not too bad. I got back the boys to normal in about a week of 600mg of 6-oxo at night with last meal. I'm stronger, learner, and bigger then at my prime pre-serious relationship. I had no problems with gyno what so ever and I feel as though I'm proned due to a little scare with halotest-25 (halodrol-50 clone) I think it's more closely related to closterbol then turanabol though... All in all I will be running another cycle. Biggest upside to this supplement: The pumps where incredible, I'd almost feel as though parts of my body where ready to pop and endurance, I'm a smoker and could still find the wind to do large amounts of reps with no problem. No acne, A LOT of aggression and some depression but well worth it.

Elias

Elias

Awards
Btw, gains are EASILY maintainable, I've actually added to strength off of this stuff...

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Glad epi was so kind to you. Congrats!