1-T and Me, Solo run - AnabolicMinds.com

1-T and Me, Solo run

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

1-T and Me, Solo run

Hey guys, just finished doing a small recomp with Body Transformation Stack by PAL and no lookin to put on some weight/muscle before my hardcore cut startin in January.

Ill be running 1-T standalone 4x a day but may bump it up, with Sustain Alpha 2 days a week to keep up libido and possibly help with recovery. I am experinced in Anabolics so this will give a good look compared to JohnnyQs excellent log since this was his first.

Also taking:

On cycle Support (got about 1 1/2 weeks left)
    On Cycle Assist (Will be purchasing this htis week)
    MVP/ZMK for nutritional and mineral needs

Also have Some JACKED by USP on the way adn EC in the cabinet if I feel some lethargy and need a pre-workout boost.

PCT:
    Torm
    Sustain Alpha

Weigth: Sitting at about 185-86 right now with around 10% bf

Goals are to bulk up relatively lean and get some realy good strength gains.

For cycle experince check out my old log here:
    Dermacrine and Epichloro Mini-log
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Before Pics

Taken this evening:
    Attached Images Attached Images        
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

WOOOT im so in for this dude
    •   

following, good luck!
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

Let the Game begin
    Stats
    4'6"   lbs.

OK, another great log!
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

Thanks guys:

DAY 1 & DAY 2

I applied my first dose last night after I showered. Didnt notice a lot as I heard some people say they felt something, but I smelled the familiar smell of PPs Dermals and it made me make a wicked smile knowing that good things were to come!

My first day of lifting will be Day 3 tomorrow because I wanted the 1-T to get built up a little in my blood stream fro maximum results. Well, that and I couldn't handle it any longer sitting in my supplement cabinet and not aplying it lol
    Will apply second dose later today.

Notes: LOVE the new bottle and pump system. PP took a good thin and made it even better. I liek being able to see hwo much is in the bottle and the air tight container will help get the maximum amoutn of dermal out. Sometimes I felt like there were still a few pumps left inside. Another note was the new cream/dermal seemed much less "watery" and actually looked to be a little less in volume (but may be in my head.). Went on great adn smooth with a pretty fast drying time.

Lastly I ate a double hamburger late last night as I was up stufying unitl 330 and I woke up looking leaner! Not what usually happens with me. Can't wait to start feeling the power that 1-T really offers!
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.

Subbed. Finally another Charger fan around here... You from SD bro?
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Watching this as well.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

LOL pull up your pants young man! This isn't compton!
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    Subbed. Finally another Charger fan around here... You from SD bro?
    Haha Im actually from good ol Oklahoma and my old highschool team was the chargers, but SD Chargers are one of my NFL teams for sure.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rugger View Post
    LOL pull up your pants young man! This isn't compton!
    LOL Na this how we rock em in the hardcore midwest Rugger! Watch yourself.

If you see me out in public wearing them like that, you have permission to knock some sense into me!.....but I do look good:bb3:
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Subbed! We have similar builds (minus about 30 lbs. ) and I'm curious to see how this works out for you. I'll be running 1-T at the end of the month...
    Stats
    6'2"  288 lbs.

Subbed...
    Stats
    5'7"  166 lbs.

Subbed! This should be nice to see a standalone log from an experienced user. (no pun johnyq )
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

What up playas, glad to see a nice following in the log already. First off put on my second dose last night after a shower adn I think I had a slight flush/thermo feel for a little bit immediately after. Also it was late and it seemed to give me a nice little edgse to sit downa dn power through some studying.

Day 3

Officailly Strating wieght: 186lbS

Woke up and had a sample of Vasocharge to get me going and alert, plus half a bagel (~25g CHO) and 21g of BCAAs that I drank Pre-, and Intra-workout. I was so ready to crush some weights that I couldnt wait to get to the gym. Plus a new program with much more volume than I have been accustomed to.

Its a 5x5 volume program with supersets no rest between 1 and 2 then 120sec rest before going back to 1. With 2 being in a 602 Tempo.

CHEST/BACK

5 min Warm up on treadmill

A1. BB Bench: 245x5,5,5 235x4+1 (pissed me off lol) 225x5
    A2 Flat Bench Fly: 40x 5,5,5,5,5

B1. Incline Bench: 155x5 135x5,5,5,5 (Havent done real incline in a while and always been a little weaker there.)
    B2 Incline Fly: 32.5x 5,5,5,5,5

C1. Wide Grip Pullup: BWx 5,5,5,5,5 (Def add weigth next time)
    C2. 1-Arm Row: 60x 5,5,5,5,5

D1. BB Row w/ supinated grip: 135x 5 155x5,5,5,5 (Underestimated weight a little here)
    D2. 160x 5,5,5,5,5

GatorAlum: Good to hear Ill do my best to get you the most feedback possible, ANy questions throw htem my way.

DSMPOWER: Ya no offense to Johnny at all, I woulnt mind being less experinced personally but thats the path I chose and can't really change that. Plus it was a hell of a ride lol
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nice job!! Good luck with the 5x5. I hope the 1-T does good things for you.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

How come you aren't applying it in the a.m.?
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

I think it only needs to go on after a shower, time of day does not matter.
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

Correct it's a time release formula. That's just when I had showers those days haha I did it today after the workout around 1
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

Nice to see another log broÖ how long will you be running the 1-T?

-Pp
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

Ill just be doing the one bottle over the Winter break from school to put on some pounds and strength prior to cutting next semester. 4 pumps right now but may bump up not sure.

Also PP...I want to run the Alpha when it gets here during the cycle and was wondering you mentioned 2 days on 5 off. Would you just do two consecutive days say Wednesday and Thursday or spread the two days of like Monday and Thursday?? Thanks
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

In for this log. Best of luck on the cycle!
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

Thanks, tire blew out on my truck so gotta get that fixed up tomorrow plusa study for two tests so I hope I can get in the Gym to do some legs and blow off steam.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

in, good luck
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.

HEY BRO I THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO RUN THIS WITH ME.....Lol, just kiddin, hope this is a great run, i shall be looking closely, will be good to follow another log of yours as you are a detailed logger, very interested in sides etc, take care buddy, Russian.
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

I thought the Sustain was run 5 on/ 2 off. Also thought it was for the PCT.
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

Russian: HAHA You were too slow!! lol....Couldn't help it, one reason I ttr not to have to many thins in my supplement cabinet...they beckon you to strat too soon haha I figured with the coming holiday and things it would be best to start it off early here and be ready to cut mid January with a pro BB who I talked around my hometown about working together.

AZMID: Yes you are correct Sustain Alpha is for PCT 5on./2 off but some have speculated that it could be used 2on/5off during a cycle to help with final recovery and the decresed libido that 1-T seems to give around week 3.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Cool. Eric from PP should be able to point you in the right direction>
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

DAY 4

Been eating above maintanence calories for the first time in awhile. And I am not sure if it is the 1-T or not but I am still feeling very lean even after a few cheat meals this weekend adn eatin higher calories, epecially carbs. I am also overly hungry which is not normally for me, and even odder I am in Finals week and taking in lots of caffeine and stimulants to stay alert and awake and these should be annihilating my appetite.
    Libido is still going strong.

Workout update:

LEGS - Same parameters as earlier wkout.

A1. Back Squat 225x 5,5,5,5,5 ATG ofcourse! Had a tweak in my back a few weeks ago so maybe could have had a few more pounds but taken it cautiously at first.
    A2. Lunges 40x 5,5,5,5,5

Legs and Glutes were already sore as hell here!

B1. Back Extensions 25x5 50x5,5,5,5
    B2. Leg Curl 70x5,5 45x5,5,5 Too much weight at frist, needed less weight to do slower eccentric portion. eally felt it then!

C1. Sumo Deadlift 245x 5,5,5,5,5
    C2. Romanian Dead 135x5 185x5,5,5,5

Whew nice hard workout...I feel some hardcore DOMS calling tomorrow though. Had some JACKED pre-workout because I needed to get in and focus. I believe that plus what seems right now to be a little extra Test flowing kept me intently focused and sweat dripping. The University gym was crowded as ever with horrible music (Ipod broke) and just the regular crowd you hate times about 10. I NEVER workout with out music so it was a challenge and something definitely kept me on target.

OT Rant: I hate the Uni gym more douches than you can shake a stick at and even more bad form/workouts. (IE groups of guys doing curls wiht the bar plus 10 pounds on each side....in the squat racks, big juiced out guys with chicken legs looking ready to fall over, skinny mid-east guy with chucks, wrist straps, wrist wraps, AND gloves doing what I guess was a cross between good mornings and 1/4 squat and then evryone looking at you performing my dead lift circuit like they have never seen one before. END.

lol sorry guys.....Only day 4 so not alot to comment on as far as the 1-T itself. Will update weight Friday and then Monday again. Next week's workouts should give an idea of what/ if anything is going on.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Good baseline to work from. We shall see where it goes from here.

Quote Originally Posted by Chargerfball25 View Post
    Ill just be doing the one bottle over the Winter break from school to put on some pounds and strength prior to cutting next semester. 4 pumps right now but may bump up not sure.

Also PP...I want to run the Alpha when it gets here during the cycle and was wondering you mentioned 2 days on 5 off. Would you just do two consecutive days say Wednesday and Thursday or spread the two days of like Monday and Thursday?? Thanks
    2 consecutive days.

-Eric
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

Thanks Eric. I appreciate it.

Day 5
    So yesterday was an of day (if an off day includes 2 100 question tests over Biochemistry and Vertebrate Morphology). I was a wreck all day and crashed out at 11:00 until about 10:00 htis mornig. One more final to go and I am free! Will have workout updtae later today!
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Got to get the priorities first...good luck C.
    Stats
    5'7"  166 lbs.

Ahh finals suck! I got Invert Zoology on Friday and Organic Chem II on Monday. What school/major are you in btw?
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

Oh that sounds fun too LOL. Im Nutritional Sciences/Pre-Med......been a tad sluggish in the GPA department but I'm building it back up slowly. I remember when I was really good at school
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

DAY 6

Hit the gym today at about 6:00 PM

I want to start off logging what my food intake was today, theres a reason:

10:00AM I cup of oatmeal w/ banana, Flax seed and cinammon and 50g whey shake.

12:30PM 7 strips of turkey bacon

1:30 1 Liter of water and some beef jerkey

4:00 100% Whole wheat bagel with 3/4cup cottage cheese and some almonds.

Dank probably another liter or so before pounding some JACKED and sipping on some BCAAs with WMS (Only had a little pre workout and finished intra).

Weighed myself sans shoes: 194lbs

I was a little shocked by this as I have been under 190 since around June and stuck in the 185-188 range for the last few months.
    I am not ready to give credit to the 1-T just yet, though the intensity in the gym has been very good this week and I feel like somehtigns going on in my veins. Right now I am contributing it to diet and water.

I will get a empty stomach hopefully tomrrow as the last one was hardly any food in my stomach. That way a comparison can be more readily made. I have also increased carbohydrates so definitely some glycogen and water load coming back and I honestly believe tomorrows weigh in will be much lighter. I have been heavily muscular at times too so my body may remember that. However, I had a slightly disappointing Epistane run earlier this semester that resulted in zero pounds on the scae (BUT tons of strength and what seemed tp look like a recomped).

Next week's workouts will give a good idea of how things are really going.

ARMS

A1. Chin up bw+25x 5,5,5,5,5
    A2. DB Curls 40x5 47.5x5 40x5,5,5

B1. Preacher Curls (Never been strong here) EZ curl+50x 5,5,5 EZ Curl bar+40x 5,5
    B2. DB Hammer curls 25x 5,5,5,5,5

C1. Dips bwx 5,5,5,5,5 No weight beacuse the belt was out but I went extra slow to get the stretch.
    C2. Pressdowns 100x 5,5,5,5 90x 5

D1. Close Grip Bench 155x5 (too easy!) 185x5,5,5,5 Impressive without doing these for as long as I can remember and follwing already high volume.
    D2. Skull crushers 70x 5,5,5,5,5 601 tempo killer!

Notes: JACKED is my new favorite workout drink. I have always hated them and got sick working out hard on them. More than once throwing it back up. It gives you mad focus without the jitters or stmach issues. I am not sure if it was the JACKED, the WMS/BCAA combo (That I only had a few drinks of pre),the 1-T (somewhat unlikely as the pumps on my chest/Back day were prominant but not out of this world) or a combination of 2-3 of them BUT My arms were HUGE adn massively pumped and veiny.....Like nothing I have ever felt before. My arms looked the way I always envy on other lifters. They looked cut and big at the same time but they werent painful pumps just solid hard pumps. I kept looking in the mirror thinkin it was hte angle or lighting in a particular spot but NO everywhere I looked I was amazed. I loved it!! Ill need to experiment to see exactly what the cause was.

1-T Notes:

Strength: Felt great and strong
    Libido: Still a major player, maybe increased slightly.
    Feeling: I have been thinking the last few days that I look as sharp and muscular as ever before. This is new becasue normally as soom as i up the carbs above 100 or so I get blurry and bloated. Also I usually keep the stomach smooth becasue I cna see my cuts much better and I normally feel fat if I dont. This week I havent had time and I seem MORE flat/cut itn the stomch. Some could be an illusion, but something is there. Since using 1-T every day I seem to look better (at least I think so )
    Recovery: Good, will see how this progresses, sore as hell from the leg day, hard to get out of chairs lol This is extremely high volume for me so the fact the DOMS have been as light as they are is a good sign.

Whew!! Ok any questions?
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.

5 sets of 5 treating you well? It may be how I run my next cycle.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

good luck man, depending on how some of these standalone cycles go, i may be running a log of 1-T pretty soon!
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

GMG: Thanks for stopping in. So far it's going well but it's only the first week. I am following a 5x5 but it is supersetted and set up like German Volume Training so I do 100 reps per body part.

Cranghel: Thanks bud. Hopefully I can help give u some insight on the product.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

Similar Forum Threads

1. 4wk P6 Red Solo Run
    By Hustlers in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-10-2011, 11:44 PM
  2. 1-T Solo Log
    By machine528 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-06-2010, 03:12 AM
  3. 1,4-ad solo