Operation Rock Hard: Epi log

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
This is a log I am doing to get a little dryer and harder for the next month. I will be starting Epistane in about 1 week or so.

Why did I choose Epistane over Havoc?
5$. IMO they're the exact same thing. Great feedback on both products.

How much pounds do I think of putting on?
1-2 lbs would be awesome. Since I will be training with cardio after every workout, and aiming for fat loss and "solidifying" what I have right now. I want more vascularity and details!!!

What do you expect on this cycle?
As mentionned, the main goal is to really harden it up, and feel better about my appearance. I feel like a baloon now...

What else... I started Yoga this week, and will be doing this while on epi. For all those guys who think Yoga is for women, try it, and come back here ;) The Yoga training is excellent for your back, speeds up recovery, and helps you in almost every aspect of your training. Enough said. I am hooked lol.

My training consists of BARBELL ONLY exercises. Compound movements. I see you thinking I should do higher reps blah blah blah.. I am still on a bulk, and the training I have is perfect. It is a bulking plan with a cutting product. It should harden me up well enough to give me what I am looking for.

I will include my PCT log in here as well. Because we all want to know if the gains were kept and if it was worth it right?

I use the usual support supps:

NOW Prostate Support (4 caps a day)
LIV52 (6 caps a day)
Lipid Stabil (6 a day)

I want no questions about AAS here whatsoever. This is my epi log here. Feel free to PM me though.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
subbed man

i always try to get into that yoga,but it hards to get to those classes.

I was do some light yoga while im in the sauna though, u should try that out,very relaxing.

Im gonna do epi too, once im old enough.

But 1-2 pounds?,even cutting i think ul gain like 4-5.

goodluck

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
subbed man

i always try to get into that yoga,but it hards to get to those classes.

I was do some light yoga while im in the sauna though, u should try that out,very relaxing.

Im gonna do epi too, once im old enough.

But 1-2 pounds?,even cutting i think ul gain like 4-5.

goodluck
Yeah, yoga is just so nice. It's insane. I don't do sauna though, this is something I don't really like..

Yeah 1-2 pounds. I have a good 5-6 pounds of water from oestrogen on this bulk, so if I can solidify all this I'd be really happy!

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i love the sauna, its great for taking the lactic acid from your body after a workout.

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. Good luck! I'll be hitting up Epi next summer.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Allright! Log will start in 4 days!! This should be fun!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Allright! Just took my first cap of rotten egg smelling epi!

Let's see what it can do for me. I will start at 20mg, until it kicks in then it's time to rock the house!!

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Jay Edit: Please do not clutter up logs with off topic replies.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I didn't write it anywhere. Your reading comprehension is worse.

SoonersSB

SoonersSB

Awards
Wicked man! im in.
I start my epi tmr. well see who does better;)

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
subbed.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
DAY 4

Okay, looks like epi kicked in!! I skipped a few cardio sessions last week, so I feel a little sloppy. But this week will be relifiously awesome. :)

Not too much information aside from the fact that I'm really excited to start this thing!! I had so much water retention it was crazy. Getting to see my abs feel like I'm seeing the sun rise after 4 weeks of rain!!

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Damn, your epi kicked in after ONLY FOUR DAYS?? Is that normal? I thought it usually does not kick in for about two weeks or so. Wow, good luck with your cycle bro, I hope you get what you are expecting out of it.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Is that normal? LOL. I don't know, doesn't mean it's not normal it ain't right ;)

jpbennett1208

jpbennett1208

Awards
Jjohn-are you still at 20 mg of EPi or do you up to 30 mg already???

SoonersSB

SoonersSB

Awards
lol i started at 30 right away hahhaha, J when should i notice this "kick in"?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Epi kicks in around the end of week 2- beginning of week 3.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
lol i started at 30 right away hahhaha, J when should i notice this "kick in"?
Usually takes 1-2 weeks, but surprisingly, I noticed it at day 4. I can't complain bout that!!

Just an update, I feel a little weird these days, lost appetite, so I force it all in. I feel like I'm hungry, but when I eat, I sometimes get heartburns...I guess the test faded away and this is the little depression everyone talks about... But all the good food comes in, and I appear to get leaner everyday! So it's a good thing overall..

SoonersSB

SoonersSB

Awards
keep it up pal.... as for the forcing yourself to eat, grab some fenugreek i hear its awesome for appetite. Or you could stop being a vag hahahahaha

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Usually takes 1-2 weeks, but surprisingly, I noticed it at day 4. I can't complain bout that!!

Just an update, I feel a little weird these days, lost appetite, so I force it all in. I feel like I'm hungry, but when I eat, I sometimes get heartburns...I guess the test faded away and this is the little depression everyone talks about... But all the good food comes in, and I appear to get leaner everyday! So it's a good thing overall..
Supposedly methylated designers are supposed to hurt the appetite because of the taxation on the liver.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm in on this bud...SUBBED!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Supposedly methylated designers are supposed to hurt the appetite because of the taxation on the liver.
I assume it's just because of the prop drawbacks when you stop.

All seems to get back in place. I'm leaner, harder now. Buut I feel small now lol.

Surprisingly, my libido is through the roof. I mean through the roof. This ain't placebo. Dreams and dreams just like when I was 13 :D You wake up, and feel sad but oh well haha.

I had a great workout yesterday. I felt like I was extremely pumped. I am definetly smaller than a few weeks before, but I have to convince me it was just water retention!!!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
keep it up pal.... as for the forcing yourself to eat, grab some fenugreek i hear its awesome for appetite. Or you could stop being a vag hahahahaha
Just pinned some b12 biotch :p

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
DAY 11

Allright, here is another update. I thought of giving fewer updates this time, but better ones, and better to read.

So my lifestyle for this period. I did some snowboard, and no cardio. I chose to cut it, since I felt like I was leaning down a lot, (too much maybe) and I did not want to lose more, it's winter, and I wanted to keep the most out of the test.

Epi seems to be doing a good job at hardening me up, but I feel like I lost a lot of appetite, and libido is at an all time low. I have fixed the hunger problem with B12. The rest is the important part haha. I started Activate Xtreme and Prime just to bring it back up, it will be fully kicked in by PCT time, so this is a plus.

What else... Well, christmas is coming, so there will have to be some cheating done. Hopefully I will be able to control myself, since I will almost be done the epi. What a bad time to be in a PCT!!! :lol:

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah.. I had to cut the epi short, since my soldier wasn't really cooperative. It wasn't a good idea to come off test, and do epi.. Live and learn. But I'm pretty well now, dried up nicely, and will be ready in about 2 months to start a real epi solo maybe,.. we'll see.