Brolic's Epistane 6 weeks

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

  1. Jesus Christ!

    My back pumps got out right BRUTAL at 40 even dosing Taurine in large amounts.


    How are u holding up otherwise


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Lee View Post
    Jesus Christ!

    My back pumps got out right BRUTAL at 40 even dosing Taurine in large amounts.


    How are u holding up otherwise
    not a single back pump and im not taking over 10g of taruine
    •   
       


  3. keep rocking bro

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Brolic View Post
    not a single back pump and im not taking over 10g of taruine

    You're a beast dude. :bb3:

  5. Man, you gotta force that food down!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Brolic View Post
    over the last 48 hrs, ive been really tired mainly bc i havent been eatting.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by tribaltek View Post
    Man, you gotta force that food down!!!
    its hARD WHEN IM SICK ASS ****

  7. dude i hope you get better soon!

    how many mg are you at with epi now?

    im bumping to 30 this wednesday

    have you noticed a decrease in appetite? i feel full way more than i used to, but have been getting the food in there either way. one thing i learned from this forum is get that **** down no matter how you feel.

    how are you checking your bp? ive been maintaining ~135/85 which is good for me, ~12 months ago i was 146/104 when i drank all the time and was hopped up on hydroxycut the rest of the time.

    gmg; thanks for your post re: caffeine, im still toying with a few things like jacked/epi but maybe i'll quit.40 minutes after jacked am 140/92.

    brolic i'll txt you in a bit, on the way to the gym.

    again get well soon bro, hope you're still able to get the work done you need to.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by rbuecker View Post
    dude i hope you get better soon!

    how many mg are you at with epi now?

    im bumping to 30 this wednesday

    have you noticed a decrease in appetite? i feel full way more than i used to, but have been getting the food in there either way. one thing i learned from this forum is get that **** down no matter how you feel.

    how are you checking your bp? ive been maintaining ~135/85 which is good for me, ~12 months ago i was 146/104 when i drank all the time and was hopped up on hydroxycut the rest of the time.

    gmg; thanks for your post re: caffeine, im still toying with a few things like jacked/epi but maybe i'll quit.40 minutes after jacked am 140/92.

    brolic i'll txt you in a bit, on the way to the gym.

    again get well soon bro, hope you're still able to get the work done you need to.
    i check my bp at least 4x a week, it was 129/7? this morning

    I ran up to 50mg of epi..

  9. Are you using SD at this point?

    What are your total gains so far?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by tribaltek View Post
    Are you using SD at this point?

    What are your total gains so far?
    yes @10mg
    •   
       

  11. Talking


    Quote Originally Posted by Brolic View Post
    yes @10mg
    i just thought i flick you off too!..nice avatar btw!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    Yes. IBE makes Epistane. Which is the same thing as RPN's Havoc, which is the same as CEL's E-Stane.

    I ran IBE's Epistane, and Generic Labs Epithin-E.

    I reccommend IBE, RPN, and CEL as companies to trust as far as their Epi product goes. All the companies have good reps on the board. CEL has Ziqour, IBE has Poopypants, and RPN have Dsade and Crader. All great people, and great to ask more detailed questions to.

    how did u like the epithin E

  13. Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    how did u like the epithin E
    Well, back in the DoomCrew days, BlackSheep (banned) got this idea in my head that IBE's Epistane wasn't a good product... like a couple of days before I was about to run it... It was completely on his own personal bias with the company, not the product. Blacksheep was a bit of a troublemaker...

    Anyway, I ran the bottle of Epithin -E (not even sure why I bought it... I just ordered it WAY early in my steroid research... I think I found a deal somewhere) because I had it in my stash and I was scared of the Epi... Rookie sh*t. Anyway, I ran the cycle at a high dose, once again stupid rookie sh*t... ego getting in the way of judgement and research... and I ran out of the Epithin early in week 4. I had to use the Epistane to finish my cycle... which was 6 weeks anyway, so I don't know what the hell I was scared of, since I had to run the bottle or part of it anyway... I am really good at being an idiot sometimes... lol.:

    Long story short, I couldn't tell the difference between the two. Obviously Epithin-E worked for me. It is legit IMO. I noticed no difference between it and Epistane as my cycle continued.

    If I was to run the epi steroid again I would more than likely run any of epistane, havoc, or CEL's E-stane as I trust all of them and price would be the deciding factor. I am more curious in things I haven't tried though, so I imagine that Estane or havoc would win that run... I have a pretty big stash to go through, so that may be a while unless an epithio makes sense to stack with another compound... perhaps pheraplex or Tren. I have a couple of potentially bad ideas in my supp cabinet right now.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by dnbylaw View Post
    i just thought i flick you off too!..nice avatar btw!
    thanks!!

    I said i would never touch a PH again after the Epi run, but I always wanted to run a full superdrol cycle, but didnt have the balls to. I mite run it in the in 6 months a full recovery from this bs cycle, or head over to the test-e dept.

    in my imo, they are only 3 pHs still out hdrol, epi,sd

  15. you Guys Want Pics?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Brolic View Post
    thanks!!

    I said i would never touch a PH again after the Epi run, but I always wanted to run a full superdrol cycle, but didnt have the balls to. I mite run it in the in 6 months a full recovery from this bs cycle, or head over to the test-e dept.

    in my imo, they are only 3 pHs still out hdrol, epi,sd
    The only one of those that MIGHT be considered a PH is Halodrol.

    Epi, SD, and PheraPlex are all designer steroids.

    You are also leaving out all the Tren products.

    PH is more along the lines of 1-AD and MMV2.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    The only one of those that MIGHT be considered a PH is Halodrol.

    Epi, SD, and PheraPlex are all designer steroids.

    You are also leaving out all the Tren products.

    PH is more along the lines of 1-AD and MMV2.
    whats the differnt between ph and ds?

    I mite run tren (i think its banned) or sd


    6weeks epi + 4week pct x 2= time off till i next run.. ismt math correct

  18. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    The only one of those that MIGHT be considered a PH is Halodrol.

    Epi, SD, and PheraPlex are all designer steroids.

    You are also leaving out all the Tren products.

    PH is more along the lines of 1-AD and MMV2.
    i meant i wanted to inject

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Brolic View Post
    whats the differnt between ph and ds?

    I mite run tren (i think its banned) or sd


    6weeks epi + 4week pct x 2= time off till i next run.. ismt math correct
    Ok, I don't know where you get your information, or how on earth you have ran a steroid cycle without knowing this info...

    A prohormone is not an active compound. This means you ingest it, your body absorbs it, there is a chemical reaction (probably in the liver), and it becomes an active compound. IE: Halodrol is the PH to Turnibol.

    Halodrol being the prohormone, Turnibol being the steroid.

    A designer steroid is already active when it is in the body.

    The best way to invision this is if you put a PH in a petri dish with muscle tissue, it would do nothing without the correct enzyme to make it react and turn into an active compound. If you put an active steroid into the same petri dish, it will make the muslce tissue grow without a chemical change taking place.

    Super, Phera, and Epi are all active compounds.
    Hdrol is debateable.
    Tren is a progestin, but I don't know if it is a PH or active in of itself.

    Tren is not banned.

    Time on = Time off +PCT. IMO you should wait an extra month or so to let your body get used to your "normal" levels again... too much fluctuation leads to less gains.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Brolic View Post
    i meant i wanted to inject
    Simply put, you are nowhere near ready to run an injectable cycle.

    Think about these questions:

    Who is going to administer your injections? You? Have you ever given yourself a shot? In the ass no less? You ready for the worst bruise on your ass you have ever had? You ready to do that for 12-15 weeks? What injectable do you want to run? I imagine straight test since it would be your first run, but are you gonna run prop, cyp, etc? Some require shots every few days, others require once a week. You gotta know this stuff bro... it isn't a walk in the park by any means.

    What do you know about HGC? How about dosing Clomid AND Nolva at the same time?
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    Simply put, you are nowhere near ready to run an injectable cycle.

    Think about these questions:

    Who is going to administer your injections? You? Have you ever given yourself a shot? In the ass no less? You ready for the worst bruise on your ass you have ever had? You ready to do that for 12-15 weeks? What injectable do you want to run? I imagine straight test since it would be your first run, but are you gonna run prop, cyp, etc? Some require shots every few days, others require once a week. You gotta know this stuff bro... it isn't a walk in the park by any means.

    What do you know about HGC? How about dosing Clomid AND Nolva at the same time?
    I agree i am not readly YET. i am going to pin myself. i have pinned in my ass and quad with a empty needles over the summer.I was planning to run TEST-e since i would have have to pin 2x a week unlike test-P. what aas needs to be pinned once a week

    i need more reseach on pct and all the lil tricks to make the cycle easyer( like taruine for pumps)

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Brolic View Post
    I agree i am not readly YET. i am going to pin myself. i have pinned in my ass and quad with a empty needles over the summer.I was planning to run TEST-e since i would have have to pin 2x a week unlike test-P. what aas needs to be pinned once a week

    i need more reseach on pct and all the lil tricks to make the cycle easyer( like taruine for pumps)
    One of the forms of Test. I imagine Cyp if it isn't the other E or P.

    Read about the different half lifes of steroids.

    PCT is a very big issue with injectable cycles... running something for 12 weeks is a whole new realm of shutdown.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

  23. I believe Deca is pinned once a week as well... I could be wrong. I wouldn't f*ck with Deca if I were you.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    I believe Deca is pinned once a week as well... I could be wrong. I wouldn't f*ck with Deca if I were you.
    i wouldnt even

  25. This just got a bit more interesting...

  26. superdol , lets go 3rd day in
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Brolic View Post
    I agree i am not readly YET. i am going to pin myself. i have pinned in my ass and quad with a empty needles over the summer.I was planning to run TEST-e since i would have have to pin 2x a week unlike test-P. what aas needs to be pinned once a week

    i need more reseach on pct and all the lil tricks to make the cycle easyer( like taruine for pumps)
    the ultimate beginner injectable would be shooting 2mL of test cypionate 250mg/mL once a week for 10-12 weeks. have an AI and a serm on hand and it's hard to go wrong. Do the research though, you'll find out why test is usually recommended as a base for every cycle, find out that yeah, suppression gets more profound on injectables, but nolva or clomid works fine to come out of it.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot



  28. You just got some great advice from quite the reputable source. Please listen to him.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    the ultimate beginner injectable would be shooting 2mL of test cypionate 250mg/mL once a week for 10-12 weeks. have an AI and a serm on hand and it's hard to go wrong. Do the research though, you'll find out why test is usually recommended as a base for every cycle, find out that yeah, suppression gets more profound on injectables, but nolva or clomid works fine to come out of it.
    sounds good. we will see. we will see.. i hear that u shouldnt use AAS inless ur pretty lean, but then why do many chubby PLers use them?

    anyway, i wasnt going to use them untill i was really lean which will be late summer.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    One of the forms of Test. I imagine Cyp if it isn't the other E or P.

    Read about the different half lifes of steroids.

    PCT is a very big issue with injectable cycles... running something for 12 weeks is a whole new realm of shutdown.

    PCT is always an issue but i dont' see the shutdown being that much more different. once your shut down your shutdown. in the past 15 years i've done everything from short 3wk orals to 20 week injects and for a majority of the time my pct was always the same.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Epistane: longer than 4 weeks?
    By mmk64 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-21-2009, 08:55 PM
  2. Epistane in a few weeks
    By sakes in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-26-2009, 09:29 PM
  3. What happened to Brolic?
    By Rugger in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-03-2008, 02:49 AM
Log in
Log in