Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Review

Start-11/10/08
Week1-epi-10/10/10mg .No sides. weighed in @225

Week2-epi-10/10/20mg. i had a ONE calf pump for hours at work./ 2 days at 20/10/20

Week3-epi-20/10/30mg 3days---//-- 20/20mg 4 days weighed after dinner at 231. no sides

Week4- epi-20/30mg @5 days, 20/20 @2days when i got sick weighed in after dinner at 222. 2 leg pumps

Week5- sd 10mg @2days..sd 10/10mg @5day.weighed in after lunch at 224.6

Week6- SD-20/10mg @2 days. 20/30 @ 1day..
End-12/17/08 @

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Pct Reveiw

START 12/18/08
Week1-Tamox 80mg @4 and 40mg* at 3 // 6PCS // 10g taruine//10g creatine/no shotgun.. got minor pumps --225.8

Week2-Tamox 20mg // 4PCS // 10g taruine// 10g creatine // 400mg oxo// RPM

Week3-Tamox 10mg //4
Week4-
Week5-
END- 01/XX/09
* i screwed on the measuring, i was told by a nurse that 1ml=10mg, which is wrong...1ml=20mg is correct

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
You're going to be feeling pretty shitty by about week 5. I wish you luck though!

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Woooo lets get this bitxh rollin! I wanna see some results!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I felt like **** by the end of week 5. I just didn't feel right so I stopped. I was dosing all the way up to 60mg though...

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn... it makes me feel GREAT all the way through my 8 week cycles.

Adams

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
any sides at 60?
Yea. Higher than average BP. Crappy Libido, I could still get it up, but it would be a marathon to finish. Lethargy.

I wasn't being intelligent about my caffeine consumption though, and I think that is what did it to me. I really liked Epi around 40-50mg.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Damn... it makes me feel GREAT all the way through my 8 week cycles.

Adams
Eh, it was my first cycle and I cycled high. I had great results from it. Definately will run it again in the future. Don't get me wrong, I am a big fan of epi... I just took it too far for my own situation. You have to be responsible for yourself, and I learned the harder way. At least I did my PCT correctly and wound up 10lbs heavier and a whole lot stronger.

Disturb3d

Awards
GMG760 did you notice any gains in week 5 and 6? :good:

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
GMG760 did you notice any gains in week 5 and 6? :good:
For me the weight gain stopped around week 5. I can't remember if I was still making strength gains... you could read my log for the long drawn out story... but the gist of it is I think a lower dose would have been a better idea for 6 weeks. 50mg was perfect for me... 60 was too much. It was my first real steroid cycle though. I might have been over reacting, or just having a bad afternoon, but I felt crappy enough one afternoon at the end of week 5 to stop.

I know Pantera ran Havoc at 60mg for like the majority of 6 weeks and didn't complain of issues, but he isn't around these parts to ask his advice anymore.

If I were to run Havoc/Epi again I would run 30/30/40/50/50... or some variation similar to this. I think I ran it 20/30/40/50-60/60/ then a few more days of 60... Too much for me to do again. I would rather stack it with another compound, both at lower doses. Xtreme Tren and E-stane sounds like a fun time. :twisted:

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am thinking of bumping it up to 50 in the 3rd week. I havent had any gains on the scale yet

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i dont count. but i eat alot. its def over 4k.. i take 4shakes a day with 60grams of protein and with wms

Marsh11

Marsh11

Awards
  • Established
I went up to 50 for the last week of a 4 weeker. I only put on 4-5 lbs total but strength went up a lot. I know others w/similar experiences so not everyone piles on the weight w/ epi.

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I went up to 50 for the last week of a 4 weeker. I only put on 4-5 lbs total but strength went up a lot. I know others w/similar experiences so not everyone piles on the weight w/ epi.
oh boy

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
i dont count. but i eat alot. its def over 4k.. i take 4shakes a day with 60grams of protein and with wms
Okay well I'm going to suspect your diet is the problem until you can provide some evidence to the contrary.

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Okay well I'm going to suspect your diet is the problem until you can provide some evidence to the contrary.
I did switch protein to ON whey to true protein whey/malto

WHAT WEEK DO GAINS COME? MAYBE IM JUST OVERTHINKING. IM GOIN TO STEP ON THE SCALE TONITE

MY STRENGH IS DEF UP. WAY UP. TONITE I DID SEATED DB CURLS WITH 55s

jpbennett1208

jpbennett1208

Awards
checking out ur log Brolic, hittin you back. Im at 30 mg right now and thinking of getting another bottle and going up to 50 mg for a total length of like 5-6 weeks.

What are you running for your PCT with your Epi???

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i will polly drop a few pct goodies and only use nolva

does nolva go bad?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
i will polly drop a few pct goodies and only use nolva

does nolva go bad?
You still running Mdrol as well?

Nolva tabs don't go bad, and the shelf life of liquid tamox should be fairly decent so long as it's kept in a cool dark place.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
BP was 177/87
Jesus dude. You drinking caffeine while you are on cycle? You dosing HB correctly? 177 is way too high. Anything over 140 IMO you should start worrying. 120/80 is good.

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Jesus dude. You drinking caffeine while you are on cycle? You dosing HB correctly? 177 is way too high. Anything over 140 IMO you should start worrying. 120/80 is good.
YEA. BEEN drinkingg monsterS

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
YEA. BEEN drinkingg monsterS
You gotta cut that sh*t out dude. No more caffeine at all. Caffeine and Epi is what made me stop my cycle. That BP is WAAAAY to high homie... we are talking nosebleed high...

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You gotta cut that sh*t out dude. No more caffeine at all. Caffeine and Epi is what made me stop my cycle. That BP is WAAAAY to high homie... we are talking nosebleed high...
no bleeds it was 155/84 now

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
no bleeds it was 155/84 now
That's still too high bro, you are gonna do damage to your body... get that number under 140.

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
I'm 2 weeks into a pulse (just got to 30mg), and I'm noticing some solid and steady gains. You are dosing higher and more often than I am, so I would suspect your diet or training needs to be tweaked.
WHAT WEEK DO GAINS COME? MAYBE IM JUST OVERTHINKING. IM GOIN TO STEP ON THE SCALE TONITE

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
:jaw: I sure as hell hope you're doing some cardio. My BP was getting up there, and I discontinued using Vasocharge pre-workout, which has helped. But I'm also doing 4 days of cardio per week, which I know helps BP (and heart health in general). I know cardio sucks... but if you aren't doing it right now, please start before this gets any worse.
BP was 177/87

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm 2 weeks into a pulse (just got to 30mg), and I'm noticing some solid and steady gains. You are dosing higher and more often than I am, so I would suspect your diet or training needs to be tweaked.
im getting at least 200grams of preotein from shakes ALONE... i heard epi is iffy,,, but either way 3 weeks left of epi

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
That is a start, but what else does your diet consist of? Someone telling me they get 200g protein from shakes doesn't instantly make me think they're doing all the right things. I'm getting in around 450g protein per day, and around 225g of it is from whey and casein. But I'm also eating a lot of meat, cheese, eggs, and drinking about a gallon of milk a day. Even if I told someone that, they wouldn't know **** about my diet because protein is only part of it...

What are your carbs and fats like? What sources are they coming from? Are you using complex carbs mainly? How about post-workout?

Where did you hear Epi was "iffy"? I've seen almost all positive reviews for it.
im getting at least 200grams of preotein from shakes ALONE... i heard epi is iffy,,, but either way 3 weeks left of epi

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
That is an improvement, but what is your average looking like? You should take your reading in the morning and at night for a few days, and then average it out.
it was 138/74 tonite

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That is a start, but what else does your diet consist of? Someone telling me they get 200g protein from shakes doesn't instantly make me think they're doing all the right things. I'm getting in around 450g protein per day, and around 225g of it is from whey and casein. But I'm also eating a lot of meat, cheese, eggs, and drinking about a gallon of milk a day. Even if I told someone that, they wouldn't know **** about my diet because protein is only part of it...

What are your carbs and fats like? What sources are they coming from? Are you using complex carbs mainly? How about post-workout?

Where did you hear Epi was "iffy"? I've seen almost all positive reviews for it.
each meal has roughly 8oz of meat, i do drink a ton of milk at least 2 gallons a day, brown rice and WMS are my carbs choices and sometimes i will have white rice or a white pots for breakfast and or post.

fats- olive oil on everything. even shakes.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
wow. 2 gallons of milk a day? I would have the worst gas ever. that's some dedication.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
I am prepping for my epi cycle, should I stop taking pre supps like rpm or jp8, drive while cycling?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
lol you want anabolic pants?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I am prepping for my epi cycle, should I stop taking pre supps like rpm or jp8, drive while cycling?
Yea dude, unless you want bp readings of 178/80 like our friend Brolic here, I suggest you ditch the caffeine altogether on cycle.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys just to be sure I am not getting the wrong thing, the epi you guys are referring to, is the one on NP in the black and green label by iBE? Oh BTW, it's on sale now for 25.99.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys just to be sure I am not getting the wrong thing, the epi you guys are referring to, is the one on NP in the black and green label by iBE? Oh BTW, it's on sale now for 25.99.
Yes. IBE makes Epistane. Which is the same thing as RPN's Havoc, which is the same as CEL's E-Stane.

I ran IBE's Epistane, and Generic Labs Epithin-E.

I reccommend IBE, RPN, and CEL as companies to trust as far as their Epi product goes. All the companies have good reps on the board. CEL has Ziqour, IBE has Poopypants, and RPN have Dsade and Crader. All great people, and great to ask more detailed questions to.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Yes. IBE makes Epistane. Which is the same thing as RPN's Havoc, which is the same as CEL's E-Stane.

I ran IBE's Epistane, and Generic Labs Epithin-E.

I reccommend IBE, RPN, and CEL as companies to trust as far as their Epi product goes. All the companies have good reps on the board. CEL has Ziqour, IBE has Poopypants, and RPN have Dsade and Crader. All great people, and great to ask more detailed questions to.
x2

anabolic pants, I'll take 10.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys, I am going to buy it NOW while the price is low. Good luck on your cycle Brolic.