Brolic's Epistane 6 weeks

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. I'm 2 weeks into a pulse (just got to 30mg), and I'm noticing some solid and steady gains. You are dosing higher and more often than I am, so I would suspect your diet or training needs to be tweaked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brolic View Post
    WHAT WEEK DO GAINS COME? MAYBE IM JUST OVERTHINKING. IM GOIN TO STEP ON THE SCALE TONITE

2. I sure as hell hope you're doing some cardio. My BP was getting up there, and I discontinued using Vasocharge pre-workout, which has helped. But I'm also doing 4 days of cardio per week, which I know helps BP (and heart health in general). I know cardio sucks... but if you aren't doing it right now, please start before this gets any worse.
    BP was 177/87
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    That's still too high bro, you are gonna do damage to your body... get that number under 140.
    it was 138/74 tonite

4. i consider work as cardio.. walking for 7.5 hrs

5. Quote Originally Posted by tribaltek View Post
    I'm 2 weeks into a pulse (just got to 30mg), and I'm noticing some solid and steady gains. You are dosing higher and more often than I am, so I would suspect your diet or training needs to be tweaked.
    im getting at least 200grams of preotein from shakes ALONE... i heard epi is iffy,,, but either way 3 weeks left of epi
    •   

6. That is a start, but what else does your diet consist of? Someone telling me they get 200g protein from shakes doesn't instantly make me think they're doing all the right things. I'm getting in around 450g protein per day, and around 225g of it is from whey and casein. But I'm also eating a lot of meat, cheese, eggs, and drinking about a gallon of milk a day. Even if I told someone that, they wouldn't know **** about my diet because protein is only part of it...

What are your carbs and fats like? What sources are they coming from? Are you using complex carbs mainly? How about post-workout?

Where did you hear Epi was "iffy"? I've seen almost all positive reviews for it.
    im getting at least 200grams of preotein from shakes ALONE... i heard epi is iffy,,, but either way 3 weeks left of epi

7. That is an improvement, but what is your average looking like? You should take your reading in the morning and at night for a few days, and then average it out.
    it was 138/74 tonite

8. Quote Originally Posted by tribaltek View Post
    That is a start, but what else does your diet consist of? Someone telling me they get 200g protein from shakes doesn't instantly make me think they're doing all the right things. I'm getting in around 450g protein per day, and around 225g of it is from whey and casein. But I'm also eating a lot of meat, cheese, eggs, and drinking about a gallon of milk a day. Even if I told someone that, they wouldn't know **** about my diet because protein is only part of it...

What are your carbs and fats like? What sources are they coming from? Are you using complex carbs mainly? How about post-workout?

Where did you hear Epi was "iffy"? I've seen almost all positive reviews for it.
    each meal has roughly 8oz of meat, i do drink a ton of milk at least 2 gallons a day, brown rice and WMS are my carbs choices and sometimes i will have white rice or a white pots for breakfast and or post.

fats- olive oil on everything. even shakes.

9. wow. 2 gallons of milk a day? I would have the worst gas ever. that's some dedication.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

10. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    wow. 2 gallons of milk a day? I would have the worst gas ever. that's some dedication.
    i hAVE A ENUFF GAs to power a small car.. but i meant 2gallons a week at least..

11. I am prepping for my epi cycle, should I stop taking pre supps like rpm or jp8, drive while cycling?

12. Quote Originally Posted by ABNRanger View Post
    I am prepping for my epi cycle, should I stop taking pre supps like rpm or jp8, drive while cycling?
    OH yeah.

13. lol you want anabolic pants?

14. Quote Originally Posted by ABNRanger View Post
    I am prepping for my epi cycle, should I stop taking pre supps like rpm or jp8, drive while cycling?
    Yea dude, unless you want bp readings of 178/80 like our friend Brolic here, I suggest you ditch the caffeine altogether on cycle.

15. Hey guys just to be sure I am not getting the wrong thing, the epi you guys are referring to, is the one on NP in the black and green label by iBE? Oh BTW, it's on sale now for 25.99.

16. Quote Originally Posted by ABNRanger View Post
    Hey guys just to be sure I am not getting the wrong thing, the epi you guys are referring to, is the one on NP in the black and green label by iBE? Oh BTW, it's on sale now for 25.99.
    Yes. IBE makes Epistane. Which is the same thing as RPN's Havoc, which is the same as CEL's E-Stane.

I ran IBE's Epistane, and Generic Labs Epithin-E.

I reccommend IBE, RPN, and CEL as companies to trust as far as their Epi product goes. All the companies have good reps on the board. CEL has Ziqour, IBE has Poopypants, and RPN have Dsade and Crader. All great people, and great to ask more detailed questions to.

17. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    Yes. IBE makes Epistane. Which is the same thing as RPN's Havoc, which is the same as CEL's E-Stane.

I ran IBE's Epistane, and Generic Labs Epithin-E.

I reccommend IBE, RPN, and CEL as companies to trust as far as their Epi product goes. All the companies have good reps on the board. CEL has Ziqour, IBE has Poopypants, and RPN have Dsade and Crader. All great people, and great to ask more detailed questions to.
    x2

anabolic pants, I'll take 10.

18. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    Yea dude, unless you want bp readings of 178/80 like our friend Brolic here, I suggest you ditch the caffeine altogether on cycle.
    i agree

19. Thanks guys, I am going to buy it NOW while the price is low. Good luck on your cycle Brolic.

20. Quote Originally Posted by ABNRanger View Post
    Thanks guys, I am going to buy it NOW while the price is low. Good luck on your cycle Brolic.
    thank u... bro. thanks alot...

21. Quote Originally Posted by Brolic View Post
    thank u... bro. thanks alot...
    How's the weight gain coming homie? You gaining more weight or strength you think? Maybe a little of both?

22. BROLIC-check out my cycle of epistane and compare it to yours. I have made considerable weight gain and still have become more vascular.

i was iffy aboout epi at first but overall I am fairly happy

23. Quote Originally Posted by jpbennett1208 View Post
    BROLIC-check out my cycle of epistane and compare it to yours. I have made considerable weight gain and still have become more vascular.

i was iffy aboout epi at first but overall I am fairly happy
    well I'm stronger

24. im sick wtf

25. See what happens when you start stacking methyls?

Actually, I don't know if you started yet. AAS has a tendency to weaken the immune system, though. Or you could just be getting shut down - i.e., "test flu".
    im sick wtf

26. Quote Originally Posted by tribaltek View Post
    See what happens when you start stacking methyls?

Actually, I don't know if you started yet. AAS has a tendency to weaken the immune system, though. Or you could just be getting shut down - i.e., "test flu".
    define test flu... i hqvent started sd,, i mite start sd,, i need to rest for 2 days

27. From t-nation...

The Other "Flu"

Q: What is "Testosterone flu" and how do I avoid it?

A: That's when TC sneezes on your copy of T-mag when you're not looking causing you to "mysteriously" get sick. Bastard!

Seriously, this is simply when a person experiences flu-like symptom when using Test. There really isn't any way to avoid it regardless of the possible cause, unless of course you choose not to use the product. The cause could be a number of things from a virus, an allergic reaction to one of the preservatives or it could be another foreign particle that, once injected, simply causes the body to view it as an "invading intruder" so to speak, so it begins the normal immune reaction to an infection.

28. good luck with your cycle man, can't wait to run mine...that's in like half a year tho. watch that bp..

29. i have/had a chest cold.. over the last 48 hrs, ive been really tired mainly bc i havent been eatting.

30. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    How's the weight gain coming homie? You gaining more weight or strength you think? Maybe a little of both?
    i was 231 on thursday i think.. thats 6pds up
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Epistane: longer than 4 weeks?
    By mmk64 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-21-2009, 08:55 PM
  2. Epistane in a few weeks
    By sakes in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-26-2009, 09:29 PM
  3. What happened to Brolic?