May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't. GMG760's Mdrol cycle

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
What up everyone... I'm Back at AM and am getting ready to run another log, this time it's gonna be CEL's Mdrol. Since we do these logs for the purpose of education along with all the fun we have let's get a little scientific.

Mdrol is a Superdrol Clone. The compound is: 2a,17a di methyl etiocholan 3-one, 17b-ol. :wave:THIS COMPOUND IS NOT FOR BEGINNERS OR FIRST TIME HORMONAL CYCLES. DO YOUR RESEARCH, READ MY LOG, BUT MAKE SURE YOU HAVE CYCLING EXPERIENCE BEFORE YOU JOURNEY DOWN THIS RABBIT HOLE.:fool2:

The dosage is 10mg a cap, I am going to be running this compound for three weeks, at 10/20/20. *edited as per Timber is going to be in town and if he is upping his dosage... well, he can't have all the fun now can he?

My supplements will consist of

PRE CYCLE:
1-2gm pre load of hawthorne berry and Milk Thistle ED 2 weeks prior to cycle.

CYCLE:
Mdrol - 10/20/20 :twisted:
Cycle Assist by CEL
Chasteberry (dosage suggestions anyone?)
Taurine
perhaps some AP... thoughts anyone?
Multi Vit.
Fish Oil 10+ gm ED.
Lots-O-Carbs
Xtend
WMS

PCT
Nolva 20/20/10/10
DTHC
60X0 starting week 3 of pct. tapered down.
Creatine... not sure what I am gonna try out yet.
Arginine
Xtend
WMS
AP
Cycle assist
Fish Oil
Multi Vit

I am really looking forward to running this cycle... I have a positive outlook on it, I'm really looking to pack some serious size on it. I'd be really stoked to hit 200lbs.

I'm gonna be working out for size, which dictates a nice 8-10 rep range for a couple sets. If my strength gains increase enough, I may drop the reps and try and push my maxes, but I am not overly concerned about breaking any particular strength maxes, just overall strength gains will be appreciated along with the hopefully some good size. I figure the strength will come with this compound. I will be doing mostly barbell exercises as my primary exercise for each bodypart, ie Squats, BB bench, Pull Ups/BB Row, BB Curl, BB Skullcrusher/CG bench, and Military press. I will then concentrate on dumbell movements for shaping exercises on my arms and shoulders. You guys know my routine, I'll be starting my Pre-Run workout logs starting next monday with chest and triceps.

Let the madness commence. :aargh:

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Woohooo. Excited to be a part of it. You will have a hard time not wanting to go 20mg during week 2. :)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here for the info and experience. All the best G!!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hellz yes!! Im in dawgy! Tear this sh1t up!!

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Whoop whoop! Holla back dat ass too fat...

:djparty:
Timber Party!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Stoked that everyone is showing up! This is gonna be a great run. So once again, Timber and I should be running our cycles at the same time. Things should get pretty intense around here.

I can't wait to start this insanity.

So tomorrow starts my 2 week blast of formadrol following my MMV2 cycle. I leaned out and hardened up GREAT on MMV2 and some ECA. Great results with just one bottle of each. I really enjoy the MMV2 product.

I will be then taking 2 clean weeks off of everything but a preworkout product and creatine, then I will be starting the cycle, exactly one month from now. STOKED!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What kind of dosing did you do with the MMV2?

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Stoked that everyone is showing up! This is gonna be a great run. So once again, Timber and I should be running our cycles at the same time. Things should get pretty intense around here.

I can't wait to start this crayziness.

So tomorrow starts my 2 week blast of formadrol following my MMV2 cycle. I leaned out and hardened up GREAT on MMV2 and some ECA. Great results with just one bottle of each. I really enjoy the MMV2 product.

I will be then taking 2 clean weeks off of everything but a preworkout product and creatine, then I will be starting the cycle, exactly one month from now. STOKED!
Started this Thread kinda early don't ya think? Your log is gonna be like 20-30 pages deep of just people bs'ing and saying "Im subb'd bro"! lol

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
I was going to propose a well thought out combined two cycle thread with matching days...

but he obviously beat me to the punch by approximately 2 weeks... :lol:

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
I was going to propose a well thought out combined two cycle thread with matching days...

LMFAO! Why don't you post on MD anymore? Heavies showed up yesterday BTW! Do you not like MD? You seem to handle hostility very well, you post on here pretty regularly yet you never make it over there so I don't think its you worrying about getting flammed on.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
LMFAO! Why don't you post on MD anymore? Heavies showed up yesterday BTW! Do you not like MD? You seem to handle hostility very well, you post on here pretty regularly yet you never make it over there so I don't think its you worrying about getting flammed on.
I don't know... just feel like posting on two boards is a pain in the ass. I'm not running a log or posting workouts anywhere, just trying to keep up to speed here.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
You do realize this is a log right? If you have any questions about this refer to Timber via pm! Don't pollute this thread with your bull$hit! Leave the BS to me! But seriously if you feel the need to ask something please just sit on your hands or something. You could also just hold your breath until thew job is done(if you have a question on proper procedure you should just google it) LMFAO

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
I don't know... just feel like posting on two boards is a pain in the ass. I'm not running a log or posting workouts anywhere, just trying to keep up to speed here.
Well you really could say wut up over there more often! Just to keep H8t happy, I know your personal history you've had with him! Fukking homo's! I swear I'll never understand you guys! LMFAO! Hate would have such a field day with this post! lol!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbin' on a dub, right now!! (puff-puff) LOL And subbed to this soon to be epic M-Drol thread!! Give it tee-total Hel, G-Dawg!! Break sh!t up in this haus! Slaughter everything that dares to stand in your way. Take no prisoners and leave no witnesses!!! :rant::aargh::saw::shoot:

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established

I can't wait to start this crayziness.

Is the MMV2/Formadrol something you would recommend for me after my PCT is up and I go a few weeks natty. Not sure I can stay ala natural for 10 weeks between PCT and next run. :rofl:

austink3417

austink3417

Awards
  • Established
Is the MMV2/Formadrol something you would recommend for me after my PCT is up and I go a few weeks natty. Not sure I can stay ala natural for 10 weeks between PCT and next run. :rofl:
I second this.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is a mild, but very nice run. I think you would absolutely love it Silver. MMV2 is good sh!t. It puts you in the mood to life some heavy ass weights. I feel the aggression kick into high gear on this stuff. A 4 week MMV2 run with the 2 week Formadrol PCT is a nice little quickie for between cycles. Take you a couple of weeks off after PCT and then take a couple more weeks off after the MMV2/Formdrol run also. Then you'll be good to go on your next cycle.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Started this Thread kinda early don't ya think? Your log is gonna be like 20-30 pages deep of just people bs'ing and saying "Im subb'd bro"! lol
It's ok, it's more of a mental preparation for me. As it turns out, when I log my numbers and my diet, I tend to just do better with both. So the idea is to figure out where I am at fairly naturally this month, lose a bit of BF%, get my BP down as far as I can, and then hit the mdrol f*ckin hard as a mofo so we can see where I was "normally" and what the mdrol actually did. A lot of people just post "this was my max... now I can bench 70lbs more than my max". Well, how the f*ck do you know it wasn't just an on or off day, or if it was the placebo effect. MY BEST CHEST DAY EVER WAS MY FIRST DAY OF EPISTANE. Which makes no sense other than I was f*ckin amped up. I think that people will have a much better sense of what this compound does if they have prior reference to my diet and workout. Plus I was getting envious of everyone else who has a log around here.:rofl:

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established

I'm down to combine our threads dude. Join up, I'll make this both our threads, That sounds like a blast!

I just got that bug that made me want to start logging again... someone other than TG has to bring the madness back to people around here.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
What kind of dosing did you do with the MMV2?
3-4 caps a day. 3 weeks. One bottle. I am now taking Formadrol for 2 weeks just as a precautionary "PCT" if you will. Hopefully just bump my natty test back up a little bit.

If you were to run this compound solo... and not just as an intermediary hormonal "fix" to keep me from running my mdrol so soon after my epistane... I would buy 2 bottles of MMV2 and 3 bottles of M1D and run 6 weeks of the max dosages on the bottle. I had great results with that stack.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
The maturity level there is just WAY too low for me to enjoy logging over there. There is good info and good people, but just WAY too many jackasses in the mix. I might drop by just to say whats up, but I'll never run a log or spend any serious time over there. I tried for a week, and it just sucked in my opinion.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
You do realize this is a log right? If you have any questions about this refer to Timber via pm! Don't pollute this thread with your bull$hit! Leave the BS to me! But seriously if you feel the need to ask something please just sit on your hands or something. You could also just hold your breath until thew job is done(if you have a question on proper procedure you should just google it) LMFAO
:toofunny:

But seriously, Tom, if you have a question regarding Mdrol or my cycle feel free to ask me, this log is for educational purposes. Just don't ask me 4 times please.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Subbin' on a dub, right now!! (puff-puff) LOL And subbed to this soon to be epic M-Drol thread!! Give it tee-total Hel, G-Dawg!! Break sh!t up in this haus! Slaughter everything that dares to stand in your way. Take no prisoners and leave no witnesses!!! :rant::aargh::saw::shoot:
YOU F*CKIN KNOW IT TG:hammer::twisted::trout::smite::saw::shoot: :gore: :head::food::nutkick::dump::rant::burger::burger: :numbered: :fool2::afro::dance:

Now that TG is here, the real party can start!:djparty:

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Eh, would I recommend it... no not in good conscious, It probably isn't the best thing to do for your health. I am ten years younger than you and my test will more than likely spring back into action after a steroid run faster than yours will.

Can you do it? Yes, it probably wouldn't hurt you, I just have to warn that it probably isn't the safest way to go about things. I don't want to be a bad influence or tell you to do something that isn't safe.... then again we are all running steroids, so what is safe has kinda been thrown out the window.

M1D and MMV2 is a great stack, I love LG for the stack, and it is not harsh at all. No suppression that I can notice. BUT I guarantee there is some hormonal change, and because of that... well, be careful.

If you were going to run a non-methylated cycle, it is the one I would reccommend. MMV2 is strong enough that I would run it alongside another compound like say... 19-nor... hehehe... and I bet that would be the DOPE strength/hardening cycle.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
It is a mild, but very nice run. I think you would absolutely love it Silver. MMV2 is good sh!t. It puts you in the mood to life some heavy ass weights. I feel the aggression kick into high gear on this stuff. A 4 week MMV2 run with the 2 week Formadrol PCT is a nice little quickie for between cycles. Take you a couple of weeks off after PCT and then take a couple more weeks off after the MMV2/Formdrol run also. Then you'll be good to go on your next cycle.

Agreed. I am cutting the natty time a little bit short so that I can match my weeks up with Timber... I probably could have planed on waiting 2 more weeks after the formadrol... Oh well, I'll be good to go. :twisted:

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
:toofunny:

But seriously, Tom, if you have a question regarding Mdrol or my cycle feel free to ask me, this log is for educational purposes. Just don't ask me 4 times please.
thanx GMG!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks G!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
No Prob guys. I am stoked that everyone is here, it makes me feel really good to know all my friends are still with me on this one! Once Timber joins up this thread is gonna get CRAZY...

After Timber and I do this "combined log" we are gonna have to join up with TG for a run and do a triple-trifecta-crosscountry-testosterone-total domination log!!! That would be SIIIICK!

I am off to the gym for my last "non-logged" workout. Shoulders today... chest on monday for the start of this pre-cycle showdown.

Here is a track to get everyone fired up. I love the lyrics in this one, i keep it in my mind always.

"True peace of mind is not bestowed upon us by the heavens, the evils of man are spawned within the confusion of our own minds. One within myself, all is one, the power of I and I"

GET SOME.

YouTube - SHADOWS FALL - The Power Of Iand I (OFFICIAL VIDEO)

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Agreed. I am cutting the natty time a little bit short so that I can match my weeks up with Timber... I probably could have planed on waiting 2 more weeks after the formadrol... Oh well, I'll be good to go. :twisted:

When are you planning first dose? December 1st?

I'm in no hurry - I mean I'm anxious as f*ck, but a few days wont kill me.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
From your avi pic, you appear cut already, so the mass gains on this should be awesome, as that is your goal.
Your candidness and honesty at the beginning show that this is going to be a wild, fun, yet educational ride!!!
I look forward to this thread, and keep up the great work.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
SHADOWS FALL!!! fcuk YEAA. Loved those guys since day 1

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
When are you planning first dose? December 1st?

I'm in no hurry - I mean I'm anxious as f*ck, but a few days wont kill me.
Whenever is clever. 2 weeks from now I am done with Formadrol. 2 weeks from then was going to be my day 1. So, November 25ish. I want my day one and two to be rest days, so that my day three I should hit the first chest workout and the mdrol should be kicking in by then. I want to be on mdrol on thanksgiving... I figure if I am gonna carb-load, what better time to do it. I want to eat till I puke, then sh!t, then eat some more. Hopefully I can put myself into a food coma. :D

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
From your avi pic, you appear cut already, so the mass gains on this should be awesome, as that is your goal.
Your candidness and honesty at the beginning show that this is going to be a wild, fun, yet educational ride!!!
I look forward to this thread, and keep up the great work.
Thanks bro, this will be my third full log, the first being AP, napalm, & recreate; the second being epistane, and now Mdrol. I hope that everyone can enjoy the ride and maybe learn something too! Lets get brolic!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
BTW... I military pressed 205x4 today... new PR if anyone is interested.

Fcuk yea!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm down to combine our threads dude. Join up, I'll make this both our threads, That sounds like a blast!

I just got that bug that made me want to start logging again... someone other than TG has to bring the madness back to people around here.
Good. I need some help in keeping these guys fired up around here. There's only so much a 6'3" 255 lb. cheerleader can do!! LOL Even after my PCT, I'll probably put up some kind of "natty" thread just to keep on logging. It keeps the motivation higher when you're logging. You don't dare to slack and report sh!tty workouts. You tend to stay stricter with diet and cardio when you're logging also. And it helps to take pics every couple of months to keep on the path. Let the madness begin!! :fool2::aargh::twisted:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BTW... I military pressed 205x4 today... new PR if anyone is interested.

Fcuk yea!
I'm always interested in hearing progress like this. Way to go G-Dawg!!! You and M-drol are going to make beautiful mayhem together!! :smite:

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Thx for the advice on the MMV2 everyone. I have some debating on whether to take the chance, but I know which way I am leaning so far. I have finished bottle 1 of Prime and today I slapped 50 more lbs on the sqat bar. I was able to do 365lbs for 5 reps. I was stoked with how much I am able to lift these days.

As for the TL/GMG M-Drol log, I think this one might end up as a sticky due to the information I know will be provided. Although, there might have to be another sticky which shows what pages have detailed info and which pages have Timber's rants about b1tches in the squat rack. LMAO

Just got back from watching UFC. Great fights, but was disappointed with the ending of the main event.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I'm in man! Good luck! Also look forward to seeing how the MMv2 treats you.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I'm in man! Good luck! Also look forward to seeing how the MMv2 treats you.
Thanks bro... to be honest this short run was my THIRD run on MMV2. One might say that I really love this stuff. hahaha.

My first experience with it was when I had tried the gaspari halodrol liquigels (bullsh!t product IMO), and the vitamin shoppe had ran out of stock in it, the worker there actually gave me the good advice of trying out MMV2. As soon as I tried it I fell in love. I only ran one bottle that time as I had already completed 3 weeks of the liquigels. The next run I did was M1D and MMV2 for 6 weeks, and those were some of the best gains I have ever made as far as strength/aesthetics go. I love the aggression from MMV2. Now I ran another bottle of MMV2 as a hardener after my PCT... I have let my diet go a little bit (I had been dieting since January through August... I needed a break) so I gained a little BF%. I still have abs, so a little cardio and a jump back into dieting during this month should get me back to where I was. I have definately kept growing after my epi run.

I am off to the supermarket today to go buy some natural anabolics! :D

Boy have I been enjoying those In-n-Out meals though... it's gonna be hard to only eat them once a week during my cheat meals...

To everyone who lives outside of CA NV and AZ, well, I feel bad you can't have the simple joy of the best hamburger in the world. hehe. I'll be sure to keep grinding em down for ya!

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
In-N-Out rocks. I don't understand how they started though. The owners are 7th Day Adventist - No salt, Meat, or Oil. How the hell do you start a burger chain with those morals? The good news is the product can't be beat.

I'm sure you're going to beat me to 200, but starting the cycle the same day as you gives me extra motivation to push myself. Lets start gaining!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
In-N-Out rocks. I don't understand how they started though. The owners are 7th Day Adventist - No salt, Meat, or Oil. How the hell do you start a burger chain with those morals? The good news is the product can't be beat.

I'm sure you're going to beat me to 200, but starting the cycle the same day as you gives me extra motivation to push myself. Lets start gaining!
Right on brotha... In-N-Out started like 50 some-odd years ago... I am not sure if the owners were originally 7th day Adventists, although it would make sense since it is a family owned operation, there are NO franchises, it is all the same ownership.

You arn't starting your cycle for a month?... I still have a bit to go. I look forward to seeing how the LMG fairs for you as I have 4 bottles of Phera waiting to go... hehehe.

Why LMG instead of Phera btw? Isn't it dirtier?

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
i'm starting my cycle tomorrow. thought you were as well? i'm probably confused again. :think: it happens in my old age.

i'm doing LMG because thats what i have on hand. i hear its dirtier than phera, but i'd rather not throw it out. :hammer: if it treats me well, i'll get some phera in the future.

the owners of IN-N-OUT live two towns away upvalley, in a town called Anguin. 95% of the people that live there are 7th day. god help you if you visit there. the gas station has no beef jerky. no coffee. no coke. its like going amish all over again.