Thundergod's Mad Methyl Meltdown!!!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Greetings everyone! It's that time again. Time to run some gear. I have just come off a 2 month natty run. My receptors are clean, fresh, and ready for some fun. The liver should be very recovered from the short 3 week cycle that I did before the 2 month clean-up. A few quick stats first Height: 6'3". Weight: 257 lbs. Lifting Experience: 20+ years. PH/PS/AAs Experience: 3 years. 1 Halo-Drol cycle, 2 Phera-Plex cycles. 4 Super-Drol cycles. 1 MMV2 cycle. Some stacks that included Epistane twice, Methoxy TRN twice, and D-Bol once. This cycle will be a 4 week oral only cycle comprised of EST Methyl-E @ 30 mg. per day and D-Bol @ 25 mg. per day for the first 2 weeks only. At that time I will be switching over to a completely different compound for another 2 weeks. That compound will not be revealed until it is time to start it in the cycle. Sorry for the suspense. :sad: But this compound is what puts the "Mad" in the title!! :fool2: I welcome everyone to come along for the ride and enjoy the journey with me!! It's time for glorious battle once again. Time to weild mystic Mjolnir and prepare for the fight of my life!! FOR GLORY, FOR HONOR, FOR ASGARD!!! :duel:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here's a couple of pics that show the progress I have made in the last 3 months.

Attachments

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That was freakin' fast!! :run: Always glad to have you aboard for the voyages mate!! This one's gonna create quite the stir!! HA HA :smite:

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
What are your goals for this cycle TG? drop some fat, gain some muscle or an all out bulk?

On a different note have you ever read the book "Muscle" by Jon Hotten? i started reading it over the wkend, its kind of a begind the scenes look at bodybuilding from back in the days of Dorian up to 2005 or something like that. Worth a read if you can find it cheap on amazon....

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As I hope that everyone can tell from the photos, I have gotten my diet down now. So that area is fine. I'll describe my training at this point: I've been doing a DC type routine with a slight personal twist to it. I "Blasted" for 6 weeks and I'm now 1 week into the 2 week "Cruise" period that is suggested with DC Training. The blast is an all-out intensity period where you take the set to total muscular failure for a set of around 8 reps. After hitting failure you take 12 to 15 deep breaths. This will take about 20 to 30 seconds typically. Then you go at the same weight again. All-out for as many reps as possible. You'll probably get 3 or 4 more reps. Then take another rest-pause of deep breathing. Go at the same weight again. To total failure again. You will probably manage 1 or 2 reps this time. That's 1 set DC style!! :eek: This takes a lot out of you, believe me!! So it's a very low-volume/high-intensity routine. I have 1 more week at the sub-maximal "Cruise" level and then I'll turn up the intensity once again!! :aargh: Now that I have leaned out some, I'm looking forward to adding maybe 5 quality pounds on this cycle. I would be very happy with 5 lean pounds at this stage in the game for me. Can't wait to get this one started......Wednesday!!! :head:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are your goals for this cycle TG? drop some fat, gain some muscle or an all out bulk?
Hopefully the wishful scenario of gaining some muscle while simultaneously losing some bodyfat! But NO MORE BULKING!!! :nono: Never again. I'm keeping what slight resemblance of abs that I have!! :thumbsup:

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
Subbed on this for sure TG.:thumbsup:

This is gonna be one heluva cycle :head:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Excellent work on those progress pics TG. You know i'm in for the maddness brother!! :head:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks everyone. I'm very excited about this one!! One more day in the natty realm!! :lol:

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
This not revealing what the third compound is , well not cool. J/k i just want to know. Good luck GodofThunder!

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
VERY impressive progress TG! good luck man

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
looks good your review on mmv2 actually made me go out and buy a bottle can't wait to see what your using this time

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
the handlebar moustache is a big improvement over the goatee.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
I am going to try and follow along this one since its very earlier into it. They others were to long for me to read HA!

Subbed and good luck:thumbsup:

MATTYO1977

Awards
  • Established
I am in as well. I am ready for the revealing of the secret 2 week compund now.

and I think the handle bar is a good look, even though I am a goatee guy myself. the bar is a good change up. Does it have anything to do with the overall change that is happening?

You look great TG. What was the big diet change?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ill be following ;)

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Big Bad Braddah Tundah! im up in this beeotch!

anyone wanna take guesses at what the mystery MAD compound is??? :think:

i think its fina pellets.

must agree the facial hair is an improvement, looks more hardcore, if that is even possible. Looking strong as a bull!

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
I think its bull shark testosterone dosed rectally.

Anyone have a good suggestion for creatine? Need a 2 month bridge till my M-Drol run in November. Running out of Cre-Mono... and unfortunately that bloats me a bit. CEE the answer?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Size On and Man Clout usually have good reviews. I took one dose of MAN clout and its kinda nasty but it felt good....saving the rest for postcycle.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Size On and Man Clout usually have good reviews. I took one dose of MAN clout and its kinda nasty but it felt good....saving the rest for postcycle.
I was hoping you'd respond quick. :)

Sorry for the hijack Mr Thunder. :thumbsup:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was hoping you'd respond quick. :)

Sorry for the hijack Mr Thunder. :thumbsup:
:toofunny: You were just giving Tomcat crap for this :stick:

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will be following this for sure. 30mg seems a little low for a man of your size and with such a history of orals. I know a guy on another board doing epistane at 40 and 50mg seeing great results

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think its bull shark testosterone dosed rectally.

Anyone have a good suggestion for creatine? Need a 2 month bridge till my M-Drol run in November. Running out of Cre-Mono... and unfortunately that bloats me a bit. CEE the answer?
CEE is never the answer, unless you're going to sprinkle it over some fries or put in on some pretzels.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
I will be following this for sure. 30mg seems a little low for a man of your size and with such a history of orals. I know a guy on another board doing epistane at 40 and 50mg seeing great results
40 seems to be the magic spot!

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Err... So I take it you aren't a fan of CEE?
I'm just play'n around.

I just don't like the bulk powders, because it tastes like a saltier version of salt.

I'm actually curious about Green Bulge.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its the saltiest stuff Ive ever tried...and I once ate a heaping bowl of salt :)

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its the saltiest stuff Ive ever tried...and I once ate a heaping bowl of salt :)
I used to toss a mouth full of BCAA powder in my mouth and drink it down with whatever liquid I had, and the old BCAA powders were pretty damn salty, but the CEE powder, shite, it would choke a shark.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
I'm just play'n around.

I just don't like the bulk powders, because it tastes like a saltier version of salt.

I'm actually curious about Green Bulge.
You want to hook up with the Incredible Hulk?

I ordered some Size On.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used to toss a mouth full of BCAA powder in my mouth and drink it down with whatever liquid I had, and the old BCAA powders were pretty damn salty, but the CEE powder, shite, it would choke a shark.
thats why I have a 2 year old tub of 600g...blachhk

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where the hell is that guy anyway?

dood sorry for the super hijack thunder :)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Newb along for the journey!!

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

It's not hijacking when its friends :thumbsup: (i hope....)

He's doing his log at BB.comshot, me and Snag are keeping him company, but its not the same over there, not EVEN CLOSE!

It's like the trash can in a lady's restroom, full of douche bags.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:rofl: well tell him everybody says hey

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am in as well. I am ready for the revealing of the secret 2 week compund now.

and I think the handle bar is a good look, even though I am a goatee guy myself. the bar is a good change up. Does it have anything to do with the overall change that is happening?

You look great TG. What was the big diet change?
WOW!! A lot of response since I last checked in. Just an hour ago!! Way cool. :head: I appreciate the approval rating of the handle-bar moustache. I intend to dress up like the late Road Warrior Hawk for Halloween this year. I did it 3 Halloweens ago and forgot to take pics!! DAMN!! :frustrate I will take some this time around! The diet change was not that drastic. I simply lowered carbs for 5 days and then upped them for 2 days. I guess it's called "carb-cycling" or whatever. It works. I know that! :thumbsup:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

There are no "hijacks" in my threads.....only contributions. Which I totally appreciate!! :box: