any way to get a signature required when shipping?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
I recently made my first order with the planet after hearing all the great things from the forum. The only prob that I had was that the fedex guy wasnt required to get a signature and delivered my products by leaving it on the porch of an adjacent apartment building. It wasnt even the wrong apt in my building but just the wrong building all together. I have still not gotten my order and aafter extensive talks with fed-ex they tell me its not their fault because nutraplanet doesnt require sigs on packages sent. Is this true? and if it is if I do order again is their any way to get a sig to be required? If you can help me out htat would be great. Now I just have to figure out which of my neighbors is sippin on my bulk powerfull.

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
I would love this option as well, but got no response last time I saw it mentioned. I could have lost my $200+ order because it was dropped off at the wrong house. I'm so wary of ordering again to my new address because of this. And it would be pretty sad to have to buy a P.O. Box just to make sure I receive what I pay for.

NP you guys always rock and get things fixed up right for us; please give us a signature option.

2fresh

2fresh

Awards
How the hell do people deliver to the wrong address?!!!

I think it would totally be Fed-exs fault since they properly cannot drop it off at the right place. They might as well not even deliver packages and say it's the shippers fault.

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
When I checked my delivery status the morning I found mine at my neighbor's house it said "delivered, left at doorstep". So I ran to open the door only to be very disappointed. I figured the dropped it off wrong so I went searching and found it.

But here is the thing: when I called them to let them know about it the said that "no, we dropped it off at the right address." I swear it took my ten minutes of talking to the little girl from India before she realized I was telling the truth. The drivers mark that things are correctly delivered just because they "THINK" they got it right. So any time you dispute it, all they do is check their logs to find that it was "delivered correctly" and tell us it is our fault for not picking it up. That type of incompetence drives my out of my mind.

Actually, signature service might not be any better if we don't have honest neighbors, because they have come up to me before asking for signature for my roommates' stuff before. They really don't care who signs as long as they get a sig.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is totally Fed-Ex's fault and the driver. That's the whole point of a shipper..to ship to a correct address. That lady is an idiot.

Next time, ask for the manager and keep going up the ladder until yo get someone competent.

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
o man no wim getting worried about this man because my building is towards the back an dif i get a **** head driver who is all piss because he got a crappy route or whatever and just drops the thing off at some bogus place man this is gonna cuks i only spent a 100 bucks but still , man that sucks, i also hope i get some free goodies since it is my frist order from here i also need a new SHAKER HINT HINT!!!!