Order #4068

itln stln

itln stln

Awards
I have placed an order on 12-16-07 and it still says it is pending. All of the items I ordered says they would ship in 1-2 days and nothing was out of stock. I usually get my orders in 3 days. I wrote an e-mail but have not heard anything yet.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
It's probably a Christmas Vacation delay. I think everyone just got back today. Someone else was having trouble with their order and he got a response earlier today.

verner

verner

Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
Awards
  • Established
I'm 99% sure your order has xtend in it. If so, we have had a delay in our shipment, but it should be in by Friday. If you did not have xtend in your order, email me your order # and I'll look into it.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
I'm 99% sure your order has xtend in it. If so, we have had a delay in our shipment, but it should be in by Friday. If you did not have xtend in your order, email me your order # and I'll look into it.
sorry for the hijack but the 75 dlls for 2 xtend deal still going on ?. im also waiting for some napalm and i forgot to add some more nac and other things .

verner

verner

Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
Awards
  • Established
sorry for the hijack but the 75 dlls for 2 xtend deal still going on ?. im also waiting for some napalm and i forgot to add some more nac and other things .
Yup, it's still on friend. You have time.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Yup, it's still on friend. You have time.
do you think its goign to be still available till next week since i just made an order today, that im supposed to get on friday
(Order Number: 4863)

itln stln

itln stln

Awards
Yep, had the X-tend special added in the cart. Just had me wondering about my order which is $400+ and the biggest order I have ever placed. Thanks for the response.