credit card issues

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
To whom it may concern. Last night, I tried to place an order with nutraplanet with my american express card and it says the card was denied. For what reason, I dont know. The card has plenty of credit, and the card is completely usable. Ive been using it regularly. Could you please email me back at [email protected] and maybe I could place the order via email (Work blocks nutra's website:(

Products wanting to order:
DCP/LEVIATHAN COMBO
XTEND (SMALL TUB-GRAPE)
ELASTAMINE

Curt Stewart
[email protected]

zachattack43

zachattack43

Awards
To whom it may concern. Last night, I tried to place an order with nutraplanet with my american express card and it says the card was denied. For what reason, I dont know. The card has plenty of credit, and the card is completely usable. Ive been using it regularly. Could you please email me back at [email protected] and maybe I could place the order via email (Work blocks nutra's website:(

Products wanting to order:
DCP/LEVIATHAN COMBO
XTEND (SMALL TUB-GRAPE)
ELASTAMINE

Curt Stewart
[email protected]
that happened to me this morning, I believe its been corrected, because I placed my order at 930am

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
that happened to me this morning, I believe its been corrected, because I placed my order at 930am
thanks man. I will try it again. What sucks is that i tried it several times over the last few days, and wanted my DCP in by next week, but now i wont be able to get it in saturday because of the cc issues. Its wednesday already, and will be wednesday night before i can order. Wish I could submit an order via AM.COM.

zachattack43

zachattack43

Awards
thanks man. I will try it again. What sucks is that i tried it several times over the last few days, and wanted my DCP in by next week, but now i wont be able to get it in saturday because of the cc issues. Its wednesday already, and will be wednesday night before i can order. Wish I could submit an order via AM.COM.
I found out in the newsletter this was due to them switching cc processing companies

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
would be sweet if i could get free 2-day shipping because of this, but im not asking.

:whiner:
How about an upgraded shipping?

Let me see what I can do.

zachattack43

zachattack43

Awards
would be sweet if i could get free 2-day shipping because of this, but im not asking.

:whiner:
nice, I just asked for samples since it took me forever to get the order in, but I didnt say why i wanted them

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Dear valued NutraPlanet customer, recently we have switched over to a new credit card processor to keep up with our ever-growing needs. During this transition, some of you may have experience difficulties completing the checkout process within the past 24 hours. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this temporary down time may have caused you. We have now finalized the transition to our new credit card processor and can resume accepting credit card payments with ease and efficiency as before!

Also as a friendly reminder, today is the last day to take advantage of the NUTRAPLANET ANNIVERSARY SALE!!! DEEP DISCOUNTS on top brands These, as well as, the coupon code: "NP05" (no quotation marks) for 5% off on all non sale items, will expire after the end of the month...so don't delay, savings like these only come once a year!!! *Please note that the coupons section is located on the last page of checkout (the confirmation page).

Thanks for choosing NutraPlanet!

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
How about an upgraded shipping?

Let me see what I can do.
Thanks DSADE. Just placed my order last night. Here is the order # and information.....

NutraPlanet
------------------------------------------------------
Order Number: 362925
Date Ordered: Thu Nov 01 00:13:54 -0400 2007

Products
------------------------------------------------------
1x Xtend By: Scivation
Flavor: Grape
1x TEA-GCG™ (Green Tea Caps) By: NutraPlanet
1x Elastamine By: PrimaForce
1x Devil's Claw By: NOW Foods
1x DCP By: RPN