Glycerol Mono Stearate

  1. Glycerol Mono Stearate


    Just recieved an order from you guys and my Glycerol Mono Stearate is in like huge flakes. Dont know if that is a problem or not . Thanks


  2. Thats how it is. I just pour some in my mouth crunch as long as i can stand and chase with a drink.

  3. All is ok friend. It looks like waxy flakes, and has almost no taste.
    •   
       


  4. Thanks for the reissurance guys. If defiently seems to be doing its job well
  5. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    semi hijack, but pmiller or ecto, how much are you dosing + when? I picked some up as well, but haven't tried it yet.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  6. Been doing 3g GMS and ~3 grams dicreatine malate. Cant say strength is really any better but i just wont get tired. Def drink a good amount of water with it though.

  7. Good thing is if we run out, we can just substitute Verner's dandruff. Nobody will be the wiser (and it is quite anabolic, from what I hear.)
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  8. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    semi hijack, but pmiller or ecto, how much are you dosing + when? I picked some up as well, but haven't tried it yet.
    i think i dosed around 3g, i dont remember for sure tho

    took it about 30 mins b4 working out

    make sure you drink a lot of water tho

    gives some rad pumps!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Good thing is if we run out, we can just substitute Verner's dandruff. Nobody will be the wiser (and it is quite anabolic, from what I hear.)
    With all the stuff I'm taking now, it probably is ! We should market it. "You wanna be buff? Order v'duff !

  10. Could you maybe put the flakes in a coffe bean grinder to make it into a powder? Or will it not mix well, so just chug em'?

  11. I put mine in a coffee grinder and it is now much easier to consume, just mix with protein drink and it disappears

  12. Quote Originally Posted by mcjosh13 View Post
    I put mine in a coffee grinder and it is now much easier to consume, just mix with protein drink and it disappears
    Nice thanks bro I'll have to give it a try

  13. Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    Been doing 3g GMS and ~3 grams dicreatine malate. Cant say strength is really any better but i just wont get tired. Def drink a good amount of water with it though.

    3 g is equivlent to how many teaspoon or table spoons???
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Glycerol Mono Stearate (100 grams)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 11:34 AM
  2. Glycerol Mono Stearate
    By cutlerdriven in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-23-2009, 10:32 PM
  3. Glycerol Mono Stearate
    By HarryManback in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-23-2009, 09:14 AM
  4. Glycerol Mono Stearate
    By Dennking in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-29-2007, 12:09 PM
Log in
Log in