"pending" order

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
I curious, does an order stay listed as "pending" until it's shipped or does it go from "pending" to "processing" and then to "shipped" (or something along those lines)?

The reason I ask is because I placed on order a couple days ago with CC and it's still listed as "pending".

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mine read pending a day after I received my products at my doorsteps. I think sometimes their shipping turn around is faster than their processing updates. I'm not sure where you're at but unless you know there are possible issues with your CC you should get your products soon. You can use the Customer Support contact on their website to get a response on the status of your purchase.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The status is manually changed, and sometimes it takes a little while longer.

This does not affect the shipping time at all, provided everything is in stock.

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
ok, I'll just keep an eye out for it. I checked my cc account and it's listed as a "pending transaction" too. No issues though, they're pretty good about calling me when something irregular is up.

Thanks for the responses. I guess I'm just excited to get some new supps. :D

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
Since I received my order to today (or at least, most of it) I figured I'd tie up this thread.

As suggested, I contacted NP and my bank to make sure there were no issues with my CC. My bank confirmed that nothing was holding it up on the their part. And when I contacted NP, they confirmed that the the delay was due to a out of stock item. Having only wanting to confirm that payment was accepted I would have been content to wait until everything was in stock to receive my package, but they said they would expedite the order and ship out what was in stock and ship the remaining item when it was back in stock. Considering this was my first order with NP, I am very pleased with the responsiveness and service they gave me. I'm sure it won't be my last order. :)

ktown1987

Awards
yup i have been waiting 2 weeks for supps. Called my cc company got verification codes, emailed barbara southerland to change my status from "pending" to processing. Im still waiting though. Missed out on a entire cycle of supps.