Testers Needed for the Ultimate Herbal Testosterone Amplifier!!

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Let me be clear in saying that I dont know for certain if this product will pan out or be scrapped. I've done some initial testing with the bulk ingredients and liked the results, but that does not translate into 100% certainty that everyone else will like it. Plus, there is no documentation for cetain components of the product. But this is not rare in our industry; certain things such as CEE was built not on abstracts or study data but on real worl human feedback. I would expect this to be the same case.

I will be paying for a few testers to have bloodwork done as I am quite confident this will be puching some nice numbers.

As of right now, this is the working formula:

200mg 6,7 divanillyltetrahydrofuran
200mg 3,4 divanillyltetrahydrofuran
200mg Horny Goat Weed (50% icariin)
133mg Long Jack (200:1)
75mg Avena Extract (95% extract)

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Sure looks like it might be great for PCT

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wish I could help with the testing (I really do), I just can't justify additional costs for bloodwork right now.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I wish I could help with the testing (I really do), I just can't justify additional costs for bloodwork right now.
I'd like to help out as well, but just really can't afford to swing the bloodwork at the moment.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I was not more clear:

Bloodwork will be provided by me in the way of providing a few testers with kits that they can use at home to collect small samples of blood and then send to a lab. Everything is prepaid by me.

I did not mean bloodwork for everyone; sorry.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow Matt has got to be the first to provide bloodwork.

Looks like a real good product

R3d

R3d

Awards
Putting my name down, again :)
Have no problem drawing blood.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'll throw my name in the hat for the DIY route,

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Put me in. Not so sure about drawing my own blood though, never did it before. Don't want to be a bloody mess.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Wow Matt has got to be the first to provide bloodwork.

Looks like a real good product

Hmmm, Interesting, although I have no interest in being a tester, I am interested in seeing the results and logs and potentially buying the product if it is released with honest lab results and tester logs.

I am very impressed that somebody actually stepped up and offered to provide something more than anectodtal evidence and offer actual lab results.

Very nice, looking forward to seeing this product happen.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
i just responded to other thread and found this one too

im currently testing BAM from ALRI and will be done in a few days and will be able to test this if you want.

thanks and gluck with this product

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like a very solid formula, Matt.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
i just responded to other thread and found this one too

im currently testing BAM from ALRI and will be done in a few days and will be able to test this if you want.

thanks and gluck with this product
In the same boat, I saw the other thread and responded. Would love to give this a test as my libido has been severly lacking during my current diet. I'm coming off the NHA stack, but it's doing nothing to help with libido. I'm actually thinking it's contributing in the decrease.
Custom let me know what type of qualifications your looking for. Again, really interested in this product.

Heck, I'll go ahead and post why I think I would be a good candidate.

Sex - Male
Age - 33 years
Height - 6'0
Weight - 192
BF% as of 1/09/2007 is 12.4%

I will provide Before and After pics for comparison

Little about myself -
I've been lifting seriously for over 6 years, had enough supplement exp to know what's placebo and what's for real. I'm dedicated and motivated (meaning I will be at the gym) and not just sitting at home in my lazyboy watching TV and eating pizza wondering why I'm not seeing results. I have before and after pics in my gallery from past recomp/dieting phases if your interested. I'm honest, so I will give you honest feedback, positive or negative.

Past - Broke my hand last year and was unable to lift for 6 months. Been trying to gain strength back using strength/hypertrophy routines.

Present - Right now I'm looking to do a Recomp and doing a 3 day full body workout with low impact cardio mixed in. I'm finishing up the NHA stack as we speak and would love to add the Herbal Amplifier in after the cycle.

Current diet - I'm basically doing a low carb diet with focus being on clean low GI foods. A normal day would consist of the following

Breakfast - Protein Shake with Oats and natty PB
Mid Morning - Lean Meat with veggies and 1/2 sweet potato
Post W/O - Protein Shake with Oats and BCAA's and a small apple
Afternoon - Lean Meat with veggies and 1/2 sweet potato
Dinner - Lean Meat and veggies
Night - Cottage chesse with natty pb

Other supps I'm taking right now are - NHA Stack, Basic Cuts, Mass Pump Stack and BCAA's.

Also, no problem in providing blood tests.

Thanks for your consideration

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im Interested in results but i dont want to be a tester. I could never be a junkie lol

blazinred

Awards
Id be willing to test this stuff, fo'sure! Check your pm's at MM.

solarize

solarize

191cm, 98kg (6'3, 215lb)
Awards
  • Established
I'd be willing to run a log, I may or may not be able to get bloodwork done though.. If you sent a kit, happy to.

I have baseline work already.

I have run logs in the past for Get Diesel and BioScience on here (with lab results).

Also run logs for USPLabs.

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
I could provide bloodwork but extenuating circumstances may not make me the best candidate.

z28man

Awards
  • Established
Actually my fiance is a nursing student, so as long as I explained myself well enough, I don't think she would have an issue drawing blood for me. I'd really be interested in this stack for a few reasons. One, my libido has been in the dumps for quite some time. I'm currently running some Maiura Pauma and that's been just OK, not much help really. Also, I've got lots of experience feeding my lab rats AAS and PS/PH and they've recently decided to stick to the natural stuff to avoid the big ups and downs of the harsher substances. Age 26, 220lbs, probably about 13-14% BF, been lifting seriously for about 8 years. I'll start to gear myself towards this if chosen. THANKS.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i'd love to log this. sounds like a great cockTail :) especially the 50% icariin!

6'6" 240lbs, 27 y/o, 11% BF. lots of anabolic experience, but currently clean. pics and bloodwork no problem (with your test kit, of course!)

[email protected]

zarro84

zarro84

Awards
Let me be clear in saying that I dont know for certain if this product will pan out or be scrapped. I've done some initial testing with the bulk ingredients and liked the results, but that does not translate into 100% certainty that everyone else will like it. Plus, there is no documentation for cetain components of the product. But this is not rare in our industry; certain things such as CEE was built not on abstracts or study data but on real worl human feedback. I would expect this to be the same case.

I will be paying for a few testers to have bloodwork done as I am quite confident this will be puching some nice numbers.

Sounds like an interesting formula. I'll be glad to give it a shot, with a full report. If you choose me as a tester you can email me. Thank you and I hope this formula pans out as you hope.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Matt

Is the Long Jack extract 200:1 from TongkatAli.org, Indonesian Tongkat Ali?

musclepigg

Awards

I would LOVE to try this out, and I'm not afraid of needles! :)

800mrunner

Banned
Awards
i'll post some good findings... i can get blood work done at my college for free.

deadlifter25

Awards
So are you actually going to be selling this a beta? If so....how much $$ and how many pills? I have been looking at putting something like this together using bulk powders, but would love to be able to try your version.

deadlifter25

Awards
wow...thats a little bit more $$ than i was hoping for. What was the recommended dosing? I think i read somewhere that it was 2 caps 4 times a day, is that correct? If that was the case, its only a little over a 20 day supply for $50. I really like the looks of this formula, but man thats pretty steep...especially for a beta.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
2 caps 3 times daily.

You will not find this formula anywhere. It is at the ver least 2xs as strin as any product out.

deadlifter25

Awards
yeah im sorry if it seemed like i was dissing your product, cuz i def wasnt. The ingredient profile is very impressive indeed. Like i said in my original post, i had been looking at putting something together with bulk powders that was very similar...bulk nettle root, long jax, avena sativa, and possibly some trib. Was also planning on running some TD formestane along with it. I know that most of your ingredients are things that i could not get or are of a higher quality. Was just really hoping that it was going to be in the $30-40 range. I dont know, im still considering it...more than likely whats going to happen is that ill decide to buy some and you'll be sold out! haha Anyway, im excited to see the feedback from this product, even if it isnt first hand.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
if it's not too late for this count me in.....i'm currently not running anything.....

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
2 caps 3 times daily.

You will not find this formula anywhere. It is at the ver least 2xs as strin as any product out.
Not trying to bust your balls here but we don't even know how well tha 6,7 works yet do we?

Still, it costs what it cost to produce. Customers take note, I highly doubt Matt is trying to rip anyone off. ;)

deadlifter25

Awards
Oh i agree...i dont think for a minute custom is trying to rip anyone off. Ive done business with him before and have been very happy. And he's been a sponsor here for along time, which says alot in my book. But i also agree that we arent totally sure of the different nettle root extracts...and if a beta costs $50 a bottle to produce what is it going to sell for if it goes to market??? And after saying all that....if your still looking testers Custom...IM ALL YOURS! haha Have no problem at all with drawing blood for testing.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
We'll see what the blood tests say. ;)

And what is relaly driving the cost is the 200:1 Long Jack. Stuff is crazy expensive to use at that dose.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
I've heard bad things about the higher extracts of LJ. I wouldn't be surprised if you could get a better product for less money using 50:1 LJ at maybe a slightly higher dosage.

Also, have you considered making it time release, since that is one of the most important factors revolving around this product. What's that stuff DuPont makes... methocel I think it's called.

If you don't mind me asking, is the avena sativa extract standardized for avenacosides A&B?

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
I've heard bad things about the higher extracts of LJ. I wouldn't be surprised if you could get a better product for less money using 50:1 LJ at maybe a slightly higher dosage.

Also, have you considered making it time release, since that is one of the most important factors revolving around this product. What's that stuff DuPont makes... methocel I think it's called.

If you don't mind me asking, is the avena sativa extract standardized for avenacosides A&B?
95% avenacosides A&B

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wouldn't be surprised if you could get a better product for less money using 50:1 LJ at maybe a slightly higher dosage.
Matt,

Does this appear to be an option that would help reduce cost, without compromising efficacy?

I've been told higher powered LJ extracts are indeed pricey.

I'm not trying to be a Monday morning QB (especially since it is Tuesday); still it seems this product might fly off the shelves at a lower price (something I am sure you fully well appreciate).

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Matt,

Does this appear to be an option that would help reduce cost, without compromising efficacy?

I've been told higher powered LJ extracts are indeed pricey.

I'm not trying to be a Monday morning QB (especially since it is Tuesday); still it seems this product might fly off the shelves at a lower price (something I am sure you fully well appreciate).
Long Jack will be substituted for Fadogia if we can find a good source and before/after hormone tests show it is the real deal.

But I look at it like to compete against this, you are going to have to buy a stack or 2-3 products somewhere else which will wind up cpsting a bit more than just the T-Drive.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Long Jack will be substituted for Fadogia if we can find a good source and before/after hormone tests show it is the real deal.

But I look at it like to compete against this, you are going to have to buy a stack or 2-3 products somewhere else which will wind up cpsting a bit more than just the T-Drive.
Understood - and I'm certainly not arguing against this product, nor suggesting you SHOULD change it (I know just how presumptious and foolish that would be). In fact, I'm all for it. At the end of the day - I would love for you to make a boat-load of money from this because we get a boat-load of benefit from it.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
if it turns out that an AI/other test booster isn't necessary with this, it isn't really a bad deal

propho

Awards
  • Established
sounds like a great product matt! best of luck! I wish i could try it but my ass is midway in the Evolution stack..

will keep a close eye on this..

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
Think an AI would be needed at 6 caps per day dosing?

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
I am doing 6-8 and no, I have not needed an AI.