Bulk Cissus

  1. Bulk Cissus


    Do you know when you'll have this back in stock?


  2. I honestly do not.

    It is being held by customs, and you guessed it, they do not know why. Until I get some more info as to why it is even being held, I really have no idea.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by custom
    I honestly do not.

    It is being held by customs, and you guessed it, they do not know why. Until I get some more info as to why it is even being held, I really have no idea.


    I can't stand that kind of nonsense.
    •   
       


  4. That sucks

  5. USPLabs had the same trouble a while back. Once they test it and realize it doesnt contain androstendione or heroin, they'll let it through

  6. Well I can vouch for it being clean of andro, but heroin...not so sure.

  7. Any news?

  8. Yes...

    I am about to flip my lid over this. That is how well it is going.

  9. Not to hijack the thread, but has anyone used this bulk Cissus for a few months in comparison to Cissus RX? If so, what's your thoughts in effectiveness comparisons? I've been a long time user of Cissus RX and may give this a shot.
    thanks

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Viperspit
    Not to hijack the thread, but has anyone used this bulk Cissus for a few months in comparison to Cissus RX? If so, what's your thoughts in effectiveness comparisons? I've been a long time user of Cissus RX and may give this a shot.
    thanks
    That's what I wanted to use it for, a comparrison and also to up the dose a bit, figure hit 4-5 grams a day.
  11. Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by CDB
    That's what I wanted to use it for, a comparrison and also to up the dose a bit, figure hit 4-5 grams a day.

    I did 5 grams a day for about 5 months straight. Its nice, all day pump and it helps break plateaus for me. Didnt make my lifts go up so much as not having them go down or stay the same for long. Also helped my noisy knees. Its been about 3 weeks now that Im off of it and my knees are still fine. Havent tried the Cissus RX out so I cant compare.

  12. Maybe I should of rephrased my interests in the bulk powder. Not really interested in any anabolic effect, I'm more interested in how effective it is with healing/preventing tendon issues. I had a bad rip awhile back in my left arm and the Cissues RX helped repair a lot. Hope the bulk powder is as effective.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Viperspit
    Maybe I should of rephrased my interests in the bulk powder. Not really interested in any anabolic effect, I'm more interested in how effective it is with healing/preventing tendon issues. I had a bad rip awhile back in my left arm and the Cissues RX helped repair a lot. Hope the bulk powder is as effective.

    Thats why I said "Also helped my noisy knees. Its been about 3 weeks now that Im off of it and my knees are still fine." Its all around a good product. I like doing my squats so I have to keep my knees happy

  14. any updates on when cissus is coming back into stock?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by rockstar6181
    any updates on when cissus is coming back into stock?
    My guess is customs is still interrogating the herb. It doesn't talk easily, probably be a while.

  16. Any word on this custom?

    I've been waiting FOREVER for this stuff to get back in stock, it's really messing up my plans

  17. I have also been checking daily for updates on this stuff...

    I really don't want to switch to the USPLabs version, too expensive. May end out trying out Celadrin Powder as mentioned earlier.


  18. I wish I had good news, fellas, but I don't.

    If you've ever had to deal with a bureaucratic entity before that claims to be extremely understaffed and over-loaded with work, you can imagine my frustration here.

  19. I thought I saw it in stock yesterday???!?!?!?

  20. nope.

  21. Arrgh!!!!

    I haven't done a lot of looking, but from what I've seen, your not the only one having problems getting cissus in stock. I don't want to start any conspiracy theroies, but I wonder if something is up.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by RedwolfWV
    Arrgh!!!!

    I haven't done a lot of looking, but from what I've seen, your not the only one having problems getting cissus in stock. I don't want to start any conspiracy theroies, but I wonder if something is up.
    It's not him...not a lot of places sell bulk cissus (at his purity). If you're referring to Cissus RX, then yes, a lot of places do have that in stock...he's one of them.

  23. I didn't mean to imply that Custom was involved. I should have written that differently. What I meant was I wonder if the Gov't is up to something by not letting bulk cissus in.

    I've not tried CissusRX yet. I might have to break down and order some.

  24. Maybe their labs are backed up with workload?

    The crime lab over here has a 6 months backlog.......

  25. Quote Originally Posted by BioHazzard
    Maybe their labs are backed up with workload?

    The crime lab over here has a 6 months backlog.......

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Viperspit
    Maybe I should of rephrased my interests in the bulk powder. Not really interested in any anabolic effect, I'm more interested in how effective it is with healing/preventing tendon issues. I had a bad rip awhile back in my left arm and the Cissues RX helped repair a lot. Hope the bulk powder is as effective.
    Bump that!

  27. IF I DON'T GET SOME BULK CISSUS SOON I'M GOING TO HAVE TO BUST A CAP!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Bulk Cissus Now in Stock!!!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 06-30-2006, 10:49 AM
  2. BULK Cissus potency and megadosing?
    By WannaBeHulk in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-23-2006, 05:57 PM
  3. just got bulk cissus in
    By anapolack in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-22-2006, 06:21 PM
Log in
Log in