- 03-09-2006, 06:35 PM
- 03-10-2006, 06:51 AM
Like a 1000 count bottle or something?
- 03-10-2006, 10:44 AM
Originally Posted by custom
03-11-2006, 09:03 AM
As always, the more 10-12 the better.
03-11-2006, 07:46 PM
I thought CLA wasn't as effective as originally thought? Anyone have links of recent studies?
03-12-2006, 01:34 AM
Only the 10, 12 isomer is conducive to our aims, but there has never been a 10, 12 isomer isolated CLA. I think it's cost prohibitive.Originally Posted by Brent
03-12-2006, 07:02 AM
There might be a synergistic effect of CLA and sesamin
Check out Beast's posts
03-20-2006, 02:19 PM
Is this going to happen?Originally Posted by custom
03-21-2006, 04:06 PM
I would much rather get the 10,12 isomers, but that may be a dead end....
Similar Forum Threads
- By maddog28 in forum BulkingReplies: 1Last Post: 09-09-2010, 05:38 PM
- By stryder in forum NutraplanetReplies: 114Last Post: 02-27-2008, 02:37 PM
- By Bruth in forum NutraplanetReplies: 5Last Post: 10-10-2007, 05:59 PM
- By grexx in forum NutraplanetReplies: 12Last Post: 06-07-2007, 08:24 AM
- By poseidon in forum SupplementsReplies: 16Last Post: 07-05-2003, 12:37 PM