Bulk Nettle Root?

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Curious if you would ever pick up bulk nettle root standardized to davinil (active ingredient in activate by ds)?

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
I mentioned earlier I have some sitting around but was going to use it in a blend with Long Jack and Tribulus. Would you rather have just the bulk powder?

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I mentioned earlier I have some sitting around but was going to use it in a blend with Long Jack and Tribulus. Would you rather have just the bulk powder?
yup. bulk powder!!! :thumbsup:

bbuild923

Awards
yes bulk powder

blazinred

Awards
I think if you were to put this out for a good price you would have alot of people buying this who dint want to try and gag down long jack down before hitting some skins. Market this right and would be the best libido booster per doller out.

I also think you should of coarse sell the bulk powder also.

ifrag

Awards
another vote for bulk powder

also how about some avena sativa

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Without question - I would buy the bulk powder.

mrmoose63

mrmoose63

Awards
If this is the same Nettle Root standardized for Divanil that is in DS's Activate I would rather have a blend with Avena Sativa as I think this would provide some level of synergy, or just the bulk powder

- Still waiting on the TTA/Green Tea/Forsolkin Combo :)

-Moose

Pirate!

Pirate!

Awards
  • Established
I don't know anything about the standardization of it, but I was about to buy some from BAC that is:

NETTLE ROOT 10:1 Urtica dioica, European pharmaceutical grade extract, with scopoletin >30 ppm, B sitosterol >.8%, & amino acids >5%.
Of course, I'd rather buy from you. How does this compare with your Nettle Root?

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's coming out in a week or two under the omega sports line at CNW :)
awesome, I'll definately be ordering some of that after I run out of the bulk TTA I have... such a pain to take it in bulk, not soluble in anything

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
Bump for the bulk powder and for bulk Avena with standardize avenacosides. Separate powders are the way to go as you can mix and match to your own needs. Any ETA on either as I got some $$$ just burning a hole in my wallet.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Any particular strength Avena you're looking for?

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The strongest you can find is almost universally the best choice.

Quality < Quantity everyday with herbals, because it's so many bunk suppliers.

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
The higher the concentration the better, with the caveat that the price to concentration ratio needs to be in line. 80% is better than 50% but not if it's 4 or 7 timesthe cost. I'm not sure what %s of avena are available but I'd even settle for the 7%.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
I'd go for the blend as well as the bulk powders. Either way, if you got a high quality nettle root (divanil standardized), it would be incredible.

Perhaps you could even look into a super high quality Muira Puama because I know stacking ActivaTe and PowerFULL would be the sickest stack ever! Herbs that finally rival real gear.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
The higher the concentration the better, with the caveat that the price to concentration ratio needs to be in line. 80% is better than 50% but not if it's 4 or 7 timesthe cost. I'm not sure what %s of avena are available but I'd even settle for the 7%.

A quick day of searching proved this to be a harder compound than I anticapated to source...the strongest one I have come across so far is 10%.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
A quick day of searching proved this to be a harder compound than I anticapated to source...the strongest one I have come across so far is 10%.
If you're talking about Avena Sativa, I think that's actually a fairly high concentration. The highest I've ever heard of was 14%. Just be sure it's standardized for avenacosides A&B.

NeedleDick

Awards
super high quality Muira Puama sounds good too along with the bulk nettle:thumbsup:

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
7% avenacosides A&B is the standard but 10% is easier to figure out dosages. Not sure how cheap the 10% is but the 7% seems really cheap so that will suffice.

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
Damn, just checked the site and noticed 95% 3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran!! That seems absurdly high as I vaguely recall DS only being able to source 70%. The beta was 20 caps at 10% I belive. So this would equate to 1g-1.4g 3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran based on the beta and final products, correct?

Any ETA on the avena as I'd like to place a single order?

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is a great deal to say the least. I have powerful on the way, and am extremely tempted to buy this extract to combine with powerful, cissus, and possibly also fenotest and rebound rxt. That stack would likely be ridiculous, if not extremely expensive as well.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What about the ingredients in fenotest as a bulk powder, or was fenotest a useless supplement.

Xel

Awards
Putting the order in today, but it is coming from India so it will take at least 10 days.
Is that the 10% one you found?

And are you going to add any quanity discounts to the nettle? I'd buy 100g right now, and as long as I like it as much as I think, 250g or 500g down the road, if you add discounts. :)

NeedleDick

Awards
custom as stated above how bout some bulk high quality Muira Puama....... your thoughts?

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
I dunno...I do not want to do USP's active, so I do not know how high one could go...the few labs I have talked to did say there are so many different sapoins it is extremely difficult to get much over 25%, let alone the 100 claimed by USP. (not saying their product is bunk, just have not seen proff it is possible)

charliewat

Awards
Can't wait for bulk nettle root, Im saving up already.

mrmoose63

mrmoose63

Awards
I sure hope he's getting more in.... that nettle root sure sold out fast

Synicus

Awards
Yeah, I jumped on it thinking it would sell. Got 2 bottles, have 4 bottles of PowerFull on the way. 95% divanil? I think ActivaTe is 65-95% divanil, running ActivaTe now. I think Custom and DS is from the same source.

Redspy

Board Supporter
Awards
I PM'd Custom about this a few days ago and he said it should be in early next week.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
I did? That might have been a one time thing...not real sure yet. I apologize if I told you something different...I confuse myself quite often.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
one time? but I only got one bottle!

there is a demand for it if its possible to get more.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Don't feel bad. I was asleep at the switch and got zero, nada.

Redspy

Board Supporter
Awards
I did? That might have been a one time thing...not real sure yet. I apologize if I told you something different...I confuse myself quite often.
I'm going to send you some Ginko Biloba, they say it's good for enhancing memory :D

2slow

Awards
any word if your going to be getting more of this custom?

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Well, I will, but I really want to utilize it in a mix with Long Jack, Avena Satvia and Tribulus...

mrmoose63

mrmoose63

Awards
Well, I will, but I really want to utilize it in a mix with Long Jack, Avena Satvia and Tribulus...
I definately think the Avena Satvia and Nettle Root would be a sweet mix but the Long Jack and Tribulus seem to have mixed reviews on effectiveness from what I've seen

-Moose

okboy63

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Do both, bulk nettle root and your custom combo(I like your combo your thinking about)

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I gotta agree moose. but I'll probably buy some of the combo anyway.