Capping Question

wrestler119

wrestler119

Awards
If i send you guys a powder, can you cap it for me? thanks

wrestler119

wrestler119

Awards
ok, this is a serious question. thanks for the help, glsa17!

glsa17

Awards
  • Established
ok, this is a serious question. thanks for the help, glsa17!
Sorry about the reply. I knew you where serious. I just highly doubt a company would do this. Mostly for legal reasons. How does the company know what you are having capped? What if it was an illegal substance or poison. (there are crazies out there) The company might be liable. The company would risk contaminating their machinery. And so forth.
I apologize for busting your chops. Good luck on your answer. Actually I am curious about the answer.

I could be totally wrong.

Last edited:
wrestler119

wrestler119

Awards
Its cool man. If the powder I have is what I was told it was, then it is legal.

glsa17

Awards
  • Established
Its cool man. If the powder I have is what I was told it was, then it is legal.

no I wasn't implying anything. just making a general statement. hope I didn't piss you off or offend. good luck.

CustomCapsule

CustomCapsule

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wrestler,
What kind of powder do you need capped?

glsa17

Awards
  • Established
Wrestler,
What kind of powder do you need capped?
I stand corrected. My apologizes wrestler119. Apparently I had no idea what I was talking about. Good luck.

Customcapsule that is pretty cool you guys do that.

wrestler119

wrestler119

Awards
it is the active ingredient in Epistane and Havoc. I got my hands on some powder before if went maintstream. i have 15 grams and i want to make some 15mg caps.

propho

Awards
  • Established
you are probably going to get hammered with requests for that.. haha.. if it's legit.. lucky you!

wrestler119

wrestler119

Awards
well, i got it from a legit supplement company who thought they were the only ones with the compound. They were wrong..lol They personally capped 60 caps for me, and the stuff was some of the fastest acting stuff I have ever used. They later decided not to release it beacause some other companies beat them to it.

CustomCapsule

CustomCapsule

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
well, i got it from a legit supplement company who thought they were the only ones with the compound. They were wrong..lol They personally capped 60 caps for me, and the stuff was some of the fastest acting stuff I have ever used. They later decided not to release it beacause some other companies beat them to it.

Seems to be big. wonder why they wouldnt go ahead and release it

wrestler119

wrestler119

Awards
I dont know. I dont own the company..lol I would have released it. All I know is that I liked it.