Product Request Thread

Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last
  1. Product Request Thread


    I just figured I'd start one instead of having a bunch of random ones. Could we get this as an on-going sticky like the other sponsors have?
    Last edited by stxnas; 11-11-2006 at 10:29 AM.


  2. Great idea, good post!

  3. Sounds good to me. See if one of the mods will sticky it


    By the way All the new ingredients we add to the site will be listed with a little yellow "new" symbol beside it for 30 days after its been added.
    •   
       


  4. I'll PM a couple of them for you.

  5. Sorry about getting back to you so late .

  6. Thanks for the help Jay.
    Ask and you shall receive CC.

  7. : )

    Thanks Jay

  8. well I don't really need it most of the time but a lot of people do is celery seed extract. that would be a nice addition.

    Also if you could recheck the Silymarin limit, I don't think that 400mg is as much as you could take, a standard dose I believe is around 1000mg

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Skye
    Also if you could recheck the Silymarin limit, I don't think that 400mg is as much as you could take, a standard dose I believe is around 1000mg
    Actually this is debatable and dependant on a couple of variables. Milk Thistle/Silymarin is one of those products best taken twice a day. The DAILY serving is usually 1000mg Milk Thistle (Standardized to 80% Sylmarin=800mg...taken in two doses..there you go...400mg per dose). I hope I worded that so it makes sense.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas
    Actually this is debatable and dependant on a couple of variables. Milk Thistle/Silymarin is one of those products best taken twice a day. The DAILY serving is usually 1000mg Milk Thistle (Standardized to 80% Sylmarin=800mg...taken in two doses..there you go...400mg per dose). I hope I worded that so it makes sense.
    true but most people are doing multi caps over the day anyway so when we do a stack with sylmarin most everything else is done in daily dosage it makes for a certain amount of confusion. Actually to get the doses I want of some things I am going to do my next stack in 3rds. But I really would standardize everything as daily dosages. It would make the cap designing much simpler (I can tell you from working with new home brewers that math is not everyone’s strong point.)

    JM2C

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Skye
    true but most people are doing multi caps over the day anyway so when we do a stack with sylmarin most everything else is done in daily dosage it makes for a certain amount of confusion. Actually to get the doses I want of some things I am going to do my next stack in 3rds. But I really would standardize everything as daily dosages. It would make the cap designing much simpler (I can tell you from working with new home brewers that math is not everyone’s strong point.)

    JM2C
    You make a good point. I really didn't consider the stacking option when I made my post. Your point is much more relevant in that situation. Well said.

  12. Ok fixed guys

  13. Can you create Gift Vouchers/Gift Certificates for sale on your site?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas
    Can you create Gift Vouchers/Gift Certificates for sale on your site?

    STxnas, I am checking with my Web guy. Seeing if he can make it happen. Thinking of buying a gift for someone?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by CustomCapsule
    STxnas, I am checking with my Web guy. Seeing if he can make it happen. Thinking of buying a gift for someone?
    Well, kind of...it would be for me in a round about way. If you can make these available on your website I will request that Bobo/Admin purchases one or more and puts them in the E-Store. Then Gold Members (including myself) could trade their E-Points for the Vouchers/Certificates and then cash them in on your website!

    Keep me updated.
    STX

  16. 3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran 95%, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!! I think everyone would love you, but it has to be the 95% concentration.

  17. Would love to see you guys selling some chocomine and piracetam!

  18. We are still adding ingredients all the time guys. Look for a little yellow box that says "new" next to any of the ingredients to see when they were added. The "new" box will be to the left of any ingredient if it was added in the last month
  19. Active-Aloe


    Would like to see Active-Aloe.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by CustomCapsule
    STXnas, I am checking with my Web guy. Seeing if he can make it happen. Thinking of buying a gift for someone?
    Bump to this (gift certificates). It's getting close to Christmas and my wife has been asking me what I want
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  21. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas
    Bump to this (gift certificates). It's getting close to Christmas and my wife has been asking me what I want

    Trying to do something with this idea guys. Dealing with my web guy. Will update

  22. Lets see... Olive Leaf extract (atleast 20% Oleuropein), Berberine, L-Theanine, Senna Leaf

  23. How about Fadogia agrestis and what about obtaining the PowerFull powder? Thanks

  24. Guys,
    I will be updating this list in a day or two with everything that we have new coming and the new products that we are looking into getting

  25. oh i forgot, Idebenone please!

  26. Sulbutiamine
    Alpha GPC choline

    Just started looking at the site, very well done, looks very promising.

  27. Raspberry Ketones would be great to see

  28. Beta-Alanine

  29. Guys please check the site for new ingredient additions. They will be marked with a little yellow box that says "new" beside it if they were added in the last 30 days.

    Beta alaine is added now also

    CC

  30. potassium chloride
    nickel
    tin
    silicon
    malpighia punicifolia (acerola extract)
    rosa canina (rosehips extract)
    Last edited by ItsHectic; 01-16-2007 at 02:20 AM.

  31. how about PS (phosphadityl serine)? Can't find it like the old OSMO brand anywhere...

  32. Fantastic progress you guys have made in the last several months when it comes to selection. A few more goodies:

    -GliSODin
    -Resveratrol
    - Phase 2
    - Sesamin (standardized for episesamin)

  33. shilajit

  34. Oh yeah, forgot:

    -Bioperine

    Look into Sabinsa Corp. They have some fantastic products.

  35. I noticed you guys added olive leaf extract 2%, does that mean its 2% oleuropein? tell me its 20%

  36. Cayenne Pepper
    Raspberry Ketones
    PEA (phenylethylamine)
    PLCAR
    Hordenine
    Tyramine
    N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine
    TTA (tetradecylthioacetic-acid)
    chocoamine

    mostly fat burning stuff as you can see.

  37. Quote Originally Posted by Cosmo View Post
    I noticed you guys added olive leaf extract 2%, does that mean its 2% oleuropein? tell me its 20%


    It is only 2%, we added it for a private label we were producing for a supplement company and that is what they were needing

  38. Quote Originally Posted by Eyespy View Post
    how about PS (phosphadityl serine)? Can't find it like the old OSMO brand anywhere...
    Eyespy,
    We do carry PS

  39. Quote Originally Posted by RexGrandis View Post
    Cayenne Pepper
    Raspberry Ketones
    PEA (phenylethylamine)
    PLCAR
    Hordenine
    Tyramine
    N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine
    TTA (tetradecylthioacetic-acid)
    chocoamine

    mostly fat burning stuff as you can see.
    Rex we do have N-Acetyl L tyrosine,
    and we are currently looking into a few of those others

  40. Quote Originally Posted by CustomCapsule View Post
    Rex we do have N-Acetyl L tyrosine,
    and we are currently looking into a few of those others
    Sorry I thought I looked, obviosuly not hard enough.

    There are some other things I forgot to request, and still can't remember, but here's a few

    Sublutiamine
    GPA (Guanidinopropionic Acid)

    I also second Biopiperine (or is it bioperine?), and anything from Sabinsa corp.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. The Official Product Request Thread
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4030
    Last Post: 05-17-2015, 10:38 AM
  2. Product request thread
    By CROWLER in forum Supplements
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 05-16-2010, 05:01 PM
  3. Product Request Thread
    By grexx in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-07-2006, 07:56 PM
Log in
Log in