product request, already :D

  1. Registered User
    Skye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    1,946
    Rep Power
    1112

    product request, already :D


    Kick ass site! If you guys will offer the potassium or sodium salt of R-ALA this will be perfect. Between this and cycle cupport I would be totally taken care of

    You guys really need to think about posting on the ADA website.

  2. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    CustomCapsule's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    305
    Rep Power
    251

    Quote Originally Posted by Skye
    Kick ass site! If you guys will offer the potassium or sodium salt of R-ALA this will be perfect. Between this and cycle cupport I would be totally taken care of

    You guys really need to think about posting on the ADA website.

    Skye Ill send a request for a quote of this ingredient tomorrow.

    CC
  3. Registered User
    ocyeoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    63
    Rep Power
    131

    I figured I might as well tack mine on here. Is there any chance you guys would offer naringin as a capsule ingredient? It really aids in uptake and would save me the trouble of taking my sups with grapefruit juice. Or would that raise liability issues with possible interactions?
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    MANimal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    41
    Rep Power
    119

    Could you guys look into getting various Anti-estrogens and AI's as well? Will be a great addition to anybody's custom caps.
  5. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    CustomCapsule's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    305
    Rep Power
    251

    Quote Originally Posted by MANimal
    Could you guys look into getting various Anti-estrogens and AI's as well? Will be a great addition to anybody's custom caps.

    We have some Anti estrogens on the way. I am going to start a new thread that will show exactly what we have coming in

    Thanks guys.

    CC
  6. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    CustomCapsule's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    305
    Rep Power
    251

    Guys, what Anti Es and AI's raws do you want to see us carry?

    As soon as I get to a computer that has excel on it(probably some time tomorrow) I will load the list of everything thats on its way. I want to get a few more things coming this week though and a good list of AI and Anti es would be good to add to it.

    CC
  7. Registered User
    Skye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    1,946
    Rep Power
    1112

    Well I don't use them but a couple of popular ones are Vitex Extract, 6-OXO, Diadzin, and Chrysin. Most of the others are ether proprietary (not sure on this) or not something you would want to put in a capsule for legal reasons. You might do better to post this question in the supplement forum.
  8. Registered User
    Iron Warrior's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    5,329
    Rep Power
    13066

    Quote Originally Posted by CustomCapsule
    Guys, what Anti Es and AI's raws do you want to see us carry?

    As soon as I get to a computer that has excel on it(probably some time tomorrow) I will load the list of everything thats on its way. I want to get a few more things coming this week though and a good list of AI and Anti es would be good to add to it.

    CC
    6-OXO, 1,4,Androstenetrione ( Rebound XT )
  9. Registered User
    MANimal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    41
    Rep Power
    119

    Hi Custom.

    Most preferably, I'd love to see ATD. 6-oxo is another good one to get.
  10. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    bpmartyr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    At the buffet
    Age
    41
    Posts
    4,448
    Rep Power
    27397

    ATD for me.
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html
  11. Registered User
    CHAPS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,382
    Rep Power
    2867

    ATD, 3-Ohat and bulk Formestane.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Nother product request
    By Cosmo in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 03-29-2005, 11:48 PM
  2. Product request
    By Forster in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-18-2005, 03:15 PM
  3. product request
    By Siberian in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-22-2005, 02:14 AM
  4. Product Requests
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 10-25-2004, 03:28 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in