Opinion of this natty test booster formula

  1. New Member
    hsk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    401
    Rep Power
    91116
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    43.31%

    Opinion of this natty test booster formula


    Just wanted to get some opinions on this combination of ingredients. I am thinking about having made at Custom Capsule, but wanted some feed back first.

    Each serving will be 2 caps, and 2 servings (4caps) for one whole day.

    1 Serving (2caps):

    Fenugreek 50%: 400mg
    Icariin 40%: 400mg
    Cordyceps 20%: 200mg
    Indole-3-carbinol: 100mg

    The goal was to create a natural testosterone booster/potentiator/maximizer that will help with body recomposition, increase lean mass, stamina, endurance, recovery, libido, vascualrity, and most importantly not cause any shutdown. Also with this combo, I think the dosage can be increased safely until the point of the icariin lowering BP too much or causing visual disturbances.

    I've run Icariin 40% from LiveLong nutrition before and was quite fond of it. I could feel the beneficial effects from just 500mg a day, but I also ran it at 1000mg per day and that made all the difference. I tried 1500mg for about a week but it got to be too much for me as my BP would dip and I would get dizzy.

    Any thoughts, opinions, and or suggestions? I am not sure if I should keep the amount of fenugreek and icariin the same or if I should make one a little more than the other. Any thoughts specifically on this issue would be much appreciated.

    Additionally, i read that there was a special promo for first time customers of Custom Capsule. Can anyone please tell me if that promo is still available and if so how I can partake. Thanks!

  2. Senior Member
    bashman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,213
    Rep Power
    1498
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    72.13%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by hsk View Post
    Just wanted to get some opinions on this combination of ingredients. I am thinking about having made at Custom Capsule, but wanted some feed back first.

    Each serving will be 2 caps, and 2 servings (4caps) for one whole day.

    1 Serving (2caps):

    Fenugreek 50%: 400mg
    Icariin 40%: 400mg
    Cordyceps 20%: 200mg
    Indole-3-carbinol: 100mg
    I would dose Indole-3-carbinol: 200mg
  3. New Member
    hsk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    401
    Rep Power
    91116
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    43.31%

    Thank you for the reply. Is there any particular reason I should up the dose. The reason I ask is because I based it off another product that has 850mg fenugreek per along with 200mg perday of Indole-3-carbinol.

    Also are there any bad sides that might come from upping the dose of Indole-3-carbinol to 400mg per day? Also does anyone know if there are any AI's that are natural that I can use with these ingredients? Preferably something that is non toxic to the liver and won't cause any adverse reactions with. Thanks again!
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    ssbackwards's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,506
    Rep Power
    3029
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    98.01%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    i would drop the I3C id kills my weiner
  5. New Member
    hsk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    401
    Rep Power
    91116
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    43.31%

    I guess I'll drop the ID3 then. What can I use instead? Would avena sativa 10:1 or chrysin be a better addition or are thse two things useless? I thought about using 3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran (95% Extract). However I have been reading here that this ingredient can cause a rise in estrogen as well as test. Or am I mistaken?

    Or should I just keep the ingredient list simple and up the does of everything per cap and take less caps per day?
  6. Senior Member
    ssbackwards's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,506
    Rep Power
    3029
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    98.01%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by hsk View Post
    I guess I'll drop the ID3 then. What can I use instead? Would avena sativa 10:1 or chrysin be a better addition or are thse two things useless? I thought about using 3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran (95% Extract). However I have been reading here that this ingredient can cause a rise in estrogen as well as test. Or am I mistaken?

    Or should I just keep the ingredient list simple and up the does of everything per cap and take less caps per day?
    maybe faDOGIa
  7. New Member
    hsk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    401
    Rep Power
    91116
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    43.31%

    I'm not familiar with Fadogia? What is that if you don't mind my asking?
  8. Senior Member
    ssbackwards's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,506
    Rep Power
    3029
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    98.01%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by hsk View Post
    I'm not familiar with Fadogia? What is that if you don't mind my asking?
    aid in leutinizing hormone . increase that and increase test. gives decent boners too
  9. New Member
    hsk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    401
    Rep Power
    91116
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    43.31%

    Thanks! I don't see it on the ingredient list at CC. How about 3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran (95% Extract), avena sativa 10:1, or chrysin? all no good?
  10. Senior Member
    ssbackwards's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,506
    Rep Power
    3029
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    98.01%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by hsk View Post
    Thanks! I don't see it on the ingredient list at CC. How about 3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran (95% Extract), avena sativa 10:1, or chrysin? all no good?
    ehh im not a fan,

    i like tribulus to be honest.
  11. New Member
    hsk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    401
    Rep Power
    91116
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    43.31%

    Oh good idea on the trib. Would it be better to use trib 45% or the PE 60/20? Whats the difference?
  12. New Member
    hsk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    401
    Rep Power
    91116
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    43.31%

    Assuimg trib pe 60/20 is more potent, how much would I use per day for it to be effective?
  13. New Member
    Uziel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    44
    Rep Power
    503
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    54.58%

    Quote Originally Posted by hsk View Post
    Just wanted to get some opinions on this combination of ingredients. I am thinking about having made at Custom Capsule, but wanted some feed back first.

    Each serving will be 2 caps, and 2 servings (4caps) for one whole day.

    1 Serving (2caps):

    Fenugreek 50%: 400mg
    Icariin 40%: 400mg
    Cordyceps 20%: 200mg
    Indole-3-carbinol: 100mg

    The goal was to create a natural testosterone booster/potentiator/maximizer that will help with body recomposition, increase lean mass, stamina, endurance, recovery, libido, vascualrity, and most importantly not cause any shutdown. Also with this combo, I think the dosage can be increased safely until the point of the icariin lowering BP too much or causing visual disturbances.

    I've run Icariin 40% from LiveLong nutrition before and was quite fond of it. I could feel the beneficial effects from just 500mg a day, but I also ran it at 1000mg per day and that made all the difference. I tried 1500mg for about a week but it got to be too much for me as my BP would dip and I would get dizzy.

    Any thoughts, opinions, and or suggestions? I am not sure if I should keep the amount of fenugreek and icariin the same or if I should make one a little more than the other. Any thoughts specifically on this issue would be much appreciated.

    Additionally, i read that there was a special promo for first time customers of Custom Capsule. Can anyone please tell me if that promo is still available and if so how I can partake. Thanks!

    drop the cordyceps. I3C is good 200-300mg daily and Icariin will raise estrogen. not is bad is good for you libido
  14. Elite Member
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,947
    Rep Power
    177790
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    60.17%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by hsk View Post
    Thanks! I don't see it on the ingredient list at CC. How about 3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran (95% Extract), avena sativa 10:1, or chrysin? all no good?
    I would add in the divanill and fadogia or increase the Testofen to 500+ mgs per serving. If you go with divanill, you will like that idea as well.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  15. New Member
    hsk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    401
    Rep Power
    91116
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    43.31%

    I thought cordyceps might help with stamina and endurance and maybe help increase HCG slightly. As for the I3C, does it really killl your wiener or will that be offset by the icariin? Also should I keep icariin the as th fenugreek or should I make it lower or highr compared to the fenugreek? Thanks again!
  16. Elite Member
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,947
    Rep Power
    177790
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    60.17%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Uziel View Post
    drop the cordyceps. I3C is good 200-300mg daily and Icariin will raise estrogen. not is bad is good for you libido
    I would drop the dang I3C period and run Erase as the AI, put more of the key ingredients in. I do agree that a good balance between test and estrogen is key though so if you are to run something like Erase with it, start at a low dose and don't just jump to 3 pills on day one, you don't need that much.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  17. Senior Member
    ssbackwards's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,506
    Rep Power
    3029
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    98.01%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by hsk View Post
    I thought cordyceps might help with stamina and endurance and maybe help increase HCG slightly. As for the I3C, does it really killl your wiener or will that be offset by the icariin? Also should I keep icariin the as th fenugreek or should I make it lower or highr compared to the fenugreek? Thanks again!
    it acts as a slight anti androgen
  18. Elite Member
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,947
    Rep Power
    177790
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    60.17%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by hsk View Post
    I thought cordyceps might help with stamina and endurance and maybe help increase HCG slightly. As for the I3C, does it really killl your wiener or will that be offset by the icariin? Also should I keep icariin the as th fenugreek or should I make it lower or highr compared to the fenugreek? Thanks again!
    I would run testofen, divanill, fadogia (all proven test boosters) and avena sativa. The rest drop and run Erase as your AI. That to me is about as potent a natural booster as you can get.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  19. New Member
    hsk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    401
    Rep Power
    91116
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    43.31%

    Quote Originally Posted by ssbackwards View Post
    it acts as a slight anti androgen
    What does? The I3D or the cordyceps?
  20. New Member
    hsk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    401
    Rep Power
    91116
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    43.31%

    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    I would run testofen, divanill, fadogia (all proven test boosters) and avena sativa. The rest drop and run Erase as your AI. That to me is about as potent a natural booster as you can get.
    How much avena extract per day? Also how much divianill as well?

    Will Erase shut me down? Or will there be any rebound once I'm off of it?
  21. Elite Member
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,947
    Rep Power
    177790
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    60.17%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by hsk View Post
    How much avena extract per day? Also how much divianill as well?

    Will Erase shut me down? Or will there be any rebound once I'm off of it?
    Avena I believe should be about 400 mg per day, Divanill I don't remember the max dose (sometimes it is listed on custom capsule). Erase is a safe AI that will cause no shutdown, it is not a pro-hormone and there should not be a rebound either. You could taper off it the last few days if you like but it is most likely not necessary.

    I looked but didn't find anything on the amount of divanill, there are many supps that use it, do a search and find out daily amount of 95% extract. This is a copy of USP TNA but instead of Trib you are using Testofen which is a much better choice.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  22. Senior Member
    ssbackwards's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,506
    Rep Power
    3029
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    98.01%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by hsk View Post
    What does? The I3D or the cordyceps?
    the i3c
  23. New Member
    hsk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    401
    Rep Power
    91116
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    43.31%

    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Avena I believe should be about 400 mg per day, Divanill I don't remember the max dose (sometimes it is listed on custom capsule). Erase is a safe AI that will cause no shutdown, it is not a pro-hormone and there should not be a rebound either. You could taper off it the last few days if you like but it is most likely not necessary.

    I looked but didn't find anything on the amount of divanill, there are many supps that use it, do a search and find out daily amount of 95% extract. This is a copy of USP TNA but instead of Trib you are using Testofen which is a much better choice.
    Thanks for the reply. Does avena sativa actually work when dosed properly or is it one of those things to throw in because it wouldn't hurt? Thanks for the dosing amount too. I will look into erase and see if I can add it to the stack.

    After reading some more about Divanill, I think I'll leave it out along with the I3C, as one would accelerate my predisposition to MPB and the other for it possibility of lkilling the wiener as well as being slightly anit-androgenic.
  24. New Member
    hsk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    401
    Rep Power
    91116
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    43.31%

    I would like some thoughts on daily dosage of fenugreek 50% extract and icariin 40% extract. For the fenugreek extract I plan to use a minimum of 800mg per day, but I was wondering what is the maximum dose some of you have used here as well as at what doasage did it start becoming to high a dosage? Same question for the icariin 40% as well.
  25. Elite Member
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,947
    Rep Power
    177790
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    60.17%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by hsk View Post
    I would like some thoughts on daily dosage of fenugreek 50% extract and icariin 40% extract. For the fenugreek extract I plan to use a minimum of 800mg per day, but I was wondering what is the maximum dose some of you have used here as well as at what doasage did it start becoming to high a dosage? Same question for the icariin 40% as well.
    As an example, BioForge by Biotiva has 600 mg of Icariin in it at max dose. For fenugreek, **** HCGenerate has 1000 mgs in it. That should be plenty of both.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  26. New Member
    Uziel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    44
    Rep Power
    503
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    54.58%

    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    I would drop the dang I3C period and run Erase as the AI, put more of the key ingredients in. I do agree that a good balance between test and estrogen is key though so if you are to run something like Erase with it, start at a low dose and don't just jump to 3 pills on day one, you don't need that much.
    I3C modulates estradiol
    ERASE will low estrogen levels.

    both is a good option @ low doses
  27. New Member
    hsk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    401
    Rep Power
    91116
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    43.31%

    Would there be any harm in running just these three ingredients together daily:

    Fenugreek 50% Extract at 800-1000mg
    Icariin 50% 800-1000mg
    Avena sativa 10:1 extract 500-1000mg

    Would this cause estrogen levels to raise to a level where there would be noticable effects?
  28. New Member
    Uziel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    44
    Rep Power
    503
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    54.58%

    Quote Originally Posted by hsk View Post
    Would there be any harm in running just these three ingredients together daily:

    Fenugreek 50% Extract at 800-1000mg
    Icariin 50% 800-1000mg
    Avena sativa 10:1 extract 500-1000mg

    Would this cause estrogen levels to raise to a level where there would be noticable effects?
    looks good.
  29. New Member
    hsk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    401
    Rep Power
    91116
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    43.31%

    Quote Originally Posted by Uziel View Post
    looks good.
    Thank you. I think I'll try this first. Since I have not been able to get a hold of anyone from CC I guess I'll have to find everything and put it together on my own. Has anyone even ordered from them lately and if so how long was the turn around time from placing your order till it arrived at your doorstep?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. best natty test booster
    By snick in forum Supplements
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 12-24-2012, 08:51 PM
  2. NEED AN EDUCATED OPINION ON NATTY TEST BOOSTER STACK
    By fisher300 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-27-2011, 10:52 AM
  3. natty test booster plus libido booster
    By bboyflash in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-31-2010, 11:37 AM
  4. natty test booster
    By ezyryder08 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-28-2009, 03:54 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in