- 12-02-2010, 07:01 AM
- 12-02-2010, 01:05 PM
- 12-03-2010, 09:51 AM
Custom ingredient. I need it to be the main ingredient in a 5-6 ingredient ****tail. You guys have everything else I need
12-04-2010, 01:44 AM
Any word on the EDTA?
12-04-2010, 12:52 PM
- 6'0" 205 lbs.
- Join Date
- Nov 2007
- Rep Power
I use EDTA in the lab to separate plasma from blood. I am wondering about this in a supplement application. What are you thinking of doing with this I wonder?
12-06-2010, 07:26 AM
EDTA is FDA approved to remove heavy metals from the body & to remove plaque from artery walls. I got a hair test done, and have fairly high levels of a few metals. Because of this I am beginning to have poor circulation and the sides that come with it. I am a welder, so I am exposed to metals all the time, I don't know if that's the problem or not though
12-12-2010, 03:50 AM
i'm in for anything which aid's circulation!
01-11-2011, 01:23 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By kingdong in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-03-2010, 10:31 AM
- By ohiostate2827 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 3Last Post: 02-22-2008, 12:12 PM
- By tattoopierced1 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 2Last Post: 01-15-2008, 09:13 AM
- By Vitruvian in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 12-09-2007, 02:51 PM
- By ms84 in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-09-2007, 03:06 PM