Wow bunch of new products added - AnabolicMinds.com

Wow bunch of new products added

  1. Senior Member
    chainsaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,213
    Rep Power
    3818

    Reputation

    Wow bunch of new products added


    Looks good the new additions.

    What do the dosages look like for these
    7,8-Benzoflavone (99%)
    Basella Alba 10:1
    L-Carnitine Base and some more info on this as well.

  2. New Member
    12STEP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    345
    Rep Power
    257

    Reputation

    why is the 40 % icarin limited to 1 mg can we please get a bump on that and maybe bump the dhea to 200 mg btw thanks for all the new ingredients i stay awake all night thinking about what to put in my new test booster
  3. Senior Member
    AdelV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,940
    Rep Power
    45187

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by 12STEP View Post
    why is the 40 % icarin limited to 1 mg can we please get a bump on that and maybe bump the dhea to 200 mg btw thanks for all the new ingredients i stay awake all night thinking about what to put in my new test booster
    Ive been working on one myself!

    6-bromo bump to 200mg.. Im trying to make a huge one, it says 100mg limit! I wanna dose it like HD2 , 200mg P/D!
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    12STEP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    345
    Rep Power
    257

    Reputation

    hd2 was only 50 mg of bromo per pill the rest was cissus forskoli. And I believe some acid containing osthole that was what was in the prop blend if u took 200 mg of bromo a couple of times a day your joins would feel like equal parts sandpaper and fire
  5. Senior Member
    AdelV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,940
    Rep Power
    45187

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by 12STEP View Post
    hd2 was only 50 mg of bromo per pill the rest was cissus forskoli. And I believe some acid containing osthole that was what was in the prop blend if u took 200 mg of bromo a couple of times a day your joins would feel like equal parts sandpaper and fire
    Yes I know, but Im doing a major stack and every serving is 15 caps... therefore I was going to split 15 into 4 doses.. so it would be 50mg 4 x a day.

    As it stands, it will only allow 100mg max dose.
  6. New Member
    12STEP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    345
    Rep Power
    257

    Reputation

    just write all your ingredints and mgs down and divide by four and make your product based on a single serving
  7. Senior Member
    AdelV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,940
    Rep Power
    45187

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by 12STEP View Post
    just write all your ingredints and mgs down and divide by four and make your product based on a single serving
    I did... single serving was 15 caps.. I had alot included man! LOL.. its a bit extreme...

    Its like 5 test boosters combined in 1... lol i may have to buy the 6-bromo and 95% nettle separate to have the dosages i want.

    Also HGW40% is limited to 1mg currently!
  8. New Member
    12STEP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    345
    Rep Power
    257

    Reputation

    Yeah buying the divinil and the bromo seperate is probably the way to go
  9. New Member
    gottabecool's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    117
    Rep Power
    119

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    I did... single serving was 15 caps.. I had alot included man! LOL.. its a bit extreme...

    Its like 5 test boosters combined in 1... lol i may have to buy the 6-bromo and 95% nettle separate to have the dosages i want.

    Also HGW40% is limited to 1mg currently!
    Kitchen sink method.
  10. Senior Member
    AdelV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,940
    Rep Power
    45187

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by gottabecool View Post
    Kitchen sink method.
    Yup, just wanna try it for something diff u know.

    LOL
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 658
    Last Post: 11-19-2010, 05:13 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in