Private Label Manufacturing Men’s Health Supplements

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.

Private Label Manufacturing Men’s Health Supplements

I am a sports nutritionist and I have been planning for years to start my own line of men's health supplements. I plan to manufacture private labeled supplements initially and then move on to customized formulas later. I need some suggestions for a good private label supplement manufacturer. I'm looking to manufacture quality men's supplements--supplements that will help build muscle mass and support prostate health, etc - hope I can get some suggestions from you guys. Thanks.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  223 lbs.

I don't know if you'll find the answers on a supplement forum, that's tied to a supplement business.

I wish you the best of luck with your business.
  3. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Lefler View Post
    I am a sports nutritionist and I have been planning for years to start my own line of men's health supplements. I plan to manufacture private labeled supplements initially and then move on to customized formulas later. I need some suggestions for a good private label supplement manufacturer. I'm looking to manufacture quality men's supplements--supplements that will help build muscle mass and support prostate health, etc - hope I can get some suggestions from you guys. Thanks.
    Hi Thomas – are you looking to produce sports supplements or supplements that are specific to health issues related to men? Or both?
    •   

4. Registered User

Sounds like a great idea, especially since it's in line with your area of expertise. As you may know, there are several outstanding brands of men's health supplements that already exist in the marketplace. You’re bound to have some stiff competition. Do you know the kind of formulation you have in mind? You can then find a private label supplement manufacturer who fits your requirements.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.

Thanks for responding, guys. Brad, I'm looking into manufacturing herbal and nutritional products—protein shakes, fat loss, glutamine, creatine—products that enhance stamina, etc. Initially, I’d like to work with a good quality private label manufacturer.
  6. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Lefler View Post
    Thanks for responding, guys. Brad, I'm looking into manufacturing herbal and nutritional products—protein shakes, fat loss, glutamine, creatine—products that enhance stamina, etc. Initially, I’d like to work with a good quality private label manufacturer.
    There are several good private label supplement manufacturers you could use. Just make sure they have a GMP-certified facility, preferably certified by a third party like the NNFA. That way you're sure about the quality of products you'll receive. I've had some good experiences private labeling with Vitacap Labs.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.

We do private label manufacturing, didnt you get my pm?
    Gause institute member

Need2slin designer.Product designer/ **** admin.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.

Hi Russianstar, I didn't get your PM.

Brad, I've checked Vitacap Labs' website. This is the first private label supplement manufacturer I've come across that gives you the option of mixing and matching their products to meet their minimum order quantity of 96 bottles. I would love to check out their pricing for such small quantity orders. This is really great for a startup like me.
  9. Banned

I think everyone in this thread, minus Russianstar and Lonewolf, may be the same person. The conclusion post (#8) lists a company that deals with PLM, which indicates a marketing scheme via coffee table conversation on behalf of company listed. Notice the detailed information given in post #8? Yes Sir, another shady spam advertisement from that company. I say all of this because the same people did so on another board, with the exact same conversation. Spammers.
  10. SJA
    dead sexy wino

Pure NSM is a good one in Cali. Nutricap labs is good but spendy. I'm on the same track....have some out there already but I've sold formulas rather than starting my own line. Currently getting staged to start my own line but been busy with other biz so it's going slower than expected due to my own redirection LOL......good luck with your venture.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Supplements Off Label Claim
    By ctAL in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-06-2011, 04:32 AM