- 10-04-2009, 08:38 PM
I often work 12 hour shifts in a fast-paced sales environment where mental sharpness and enthusiasm are essential for operational effectiveness. I'd like to put together something to help energy and cognition. Just threw this together, and I'd appreicate feedback or recommendations.
Caffeine 100 MG
1,3 - Dimethylamylamine 30 MG
Vinpocetine 30 MG
Ginkgo biloba 120 MG
Sulbutiamine 298 MG
Not sure if I should bother with the Ginko. Will definitely take a capsule of Rhodiola with or add it to if I decide to strech dosage to two caps. Sulbutiamine is new to me, so I don't know if that's an addequate dose. I'm pretty confident about the caffeine and 1,3D doses.
I also take DHEA.
- 10-04-2009, 10:24 PM
Usually, and not taking synergies into account, it is:
- Ginkgo biloba: 60 mg 2x/day
- Vinpocetine: 40 mg 1x/day
I took ginkgo biloba for a few months and didn't notice much improvement in concentration. I'll be trying vinpocetine soon.
- 10-04-2009, 10:26 PM
What's your experience with Geranium?M.Ed. Ex Phys
10-04-2009, 10:39 PM
10-04-2009, 10:42 PM
10-05-2009, 09:18 PM
10-05-2009, 09:21 PM
10-05-2009, 09:45 PM
Those ratios sound good, but I may lower the amount per cap to give the option of taking one or two caps at a time. That way I can take a small dose late without sleep interference. I appreciate the feedback.
10-10-2009, 03:11 PM
Thats the stack i use.
Gause institute member
Need2slin designer.Product designer/ **** admin.
10-10-2009, 07:03 PM
Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
Similar Forum Threads
- By shotdead42 in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 02-22-2011, 07:07 PM
- By nab0610 in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 12-26-2009, 03:04 PM
- By fatburner2007 in forum Celtic LabsReplies: 181Last Post: 12-04-2009, 10:43 PM
- By diezel in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 11-17-2009, 02:24 PM
- By lennoxchi in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 06-30-2008, 08:39 PM