Liver support/joint repair/burner review. - AnabolicMinds.com

Liver support/joint repair/burner review.

1. Board Supporter

Liver support/joint repair/burner review.

I started taking these today and i will give weekly updates on what observations I notice. Dosing will be as follows:

Liver support: 1 am, 1 pm
    Joint repair: 1 am, 1 pm
    Burner: 1 am, 1 Mid afternoon

After taking my first dose of burner this morning I felt a slight euphoric feeling. I think it was the PEA that i was feeling as i am very familiar with that compound. I feel better than usual right now also. Not tired at all and focused.

I haven't taken any type of stims in a long time so I'm sure i will be pretty sensitive to this product.

As for the liver support I don't think i will feel too much from it. For the joint repair i will note how my knees feel mostly as that is where most of my joint issues come from.

2. Board Supporter

week 1 update:

so far my joints already feel better there not cracking all the time and when doing lunges and squats they don't hurt so i can tell that is already working.

The burner i felt the first day but since then i haven't felt much. I'm taking 1 in the morning and 1 before my workout around 5pm. this week is the first time taking 2 so we will see how the rest of this week goes.

As for the liver support i don't feel anyhting from it but it has a really good ingredient profile.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.

good stuff, its a sweet product, cant wait to see how the other ones affect you
    Gause institute member

Need2slin designer.Product designer/ **** admin.
    •   

4. Board Supporter

yeah the joint support I'm really excited about...i really need a good one and so far this one is holding true.
  5. Board Supporter

week 2 update:

Joint support is kicking ass my joints feel great so far this is a solid product.

The burner seems to be OK. i give it a 6 so far. I get some more endurance out the gym and sweating a bit more but haven't really leaned out yet I will give it anther week to see how it goes. When you burp you can taste the raspberry ketones like hot-rox does.

Liver support is hard to review but once again the products are solid. The only way to really judge this is by getting blood work done.
  6. Board Supporter

took 2 burner last night before the gym and holy **** i had a ton of energy. Thigs are starting to look good.
  7. Board Supporter

Update, joint support is still kicking ass. Burner is working nicely also gives me a lot of energy in the gym. The only complaint i have with teh burner is the raspberry ketones burn in my throat and taste when i burp. Besides that these are solid products.

As for liver support its really hard to tell how well it works without having blood work done. I feel good and tested my blood pressure and everything was normal.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by joeymutz View Post
    Update, joint support is still kicking ass. Burner is working nicely also gives me a lot of energy in the gym. The only complaint i have with teh burner is the raspberry ketones burn in my throat and taste when i burp. Besides that these are solid products.

As for liver support its really hard to tell how well it works without having blood work done. I feel good and tested my blood pressure and everything was normal.
    Great review so far, i think maybe something could be added to stop the burning when you burp, i shall look into it for future users.
    Gause institute member

9. New Member

what does the individual dosing look like for the joint support? im mainly asking about the cissus per cap.
  10. Board Supporter

Not sure on that. the joint supp works great i just ran out this weekend.

Final review of all products are:
    LIver support: seems to work good only thing i got chcecked was my blood pressure and i was well within normal range.

Joint support: best joint supplement i've used so far and i've used many. MSM, chronotin, celadrin, glucosomine. this beats them all hands down.

Burner: 2 caps before you workout and get ready to be balls to the wall and sweat like hell.

I was surprised at how well all the products work i was not expecting them. Custom capsule is a solid company and i will be buying joint support from them again. I'm not a big stim guy, and i only take liver products when taking methylated orals.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by joeymutz View Post
    Not sure on that. the joint supp works great i just ran out this weekend.

Final review of all products are:
    LIver support: seems to work good only thing i got chcecked was my blood pressure and i was well within normal range.

Joint support: best joint supplement i've used so far and i've used many. MSM, chronotin, celadrin, glucosomine. this beats them all hands down.

Burner: 2 caps before you workout and get ready to be balls to the wall and sweat like hell.

I was surprised at how well all the products work i was not expecting them. Custom capsule is a solid company and i will be buying joint support from them again. I'm not a big stim guy, and i only take liver products when taking methylated orals.

Great honest review, Thankyou joey.
    Gause institute member

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. A CopyCat's Review of Forged Joint Repair
    By CopyCat in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-27-2009, 01:46 PM
  2. AC Joint repair / maintenance
    By Wilderbeast in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-19-2009, 10:39 AM
  3. The Ulitmate Joint Repair and Muscle Repair Cream
    By LG Sciences in forum Company Promotions