Looking for Board Reps!

1. Looking for Board Reps!

Hey everyone! CTD is in the middle of re branding our products and packaging, so we are really wanting to start making a presence felt on the board and on social media. We are looking for at least 2-3 quality board reps for Anabolic Minds alone. Please feel free to answer back to me in the thread or pm if you are interested! Thanks for the time!
    CTD SPORTS
    National Sales Director
    Coming soon... the Return of "Noxipro"

2. Quote Originally Posted by wray98 View Post
    Hey everyone! CTD is in the middle of re branding our products and packaging, so we are really wanting to start making a presence felt on the board and on social media. We are looking for at least 2-3 quality board reps for Anabolic Minds alone. Please feel free to answer back to me in the thread or pm if you are interested! Thanks for the time!
    You might want to post this under company promotions for better participation and better publicity!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Jackedjack View Post
    You might want to post this under company promotions for better participation and better publicity!
    I have it over there too bro!! Thanks for the insight though!! Have you ever tried our products?
    CTD SPORTS
    National Sales Director

4. Quote Originally Posted by wray98 View Post
    I have it over there too bro!! Thanks for the insight though!! Have you ever tried our products?
    Yes and noxivol and noxitropin have been favorites of mine for quite some time

5. Quote Originally Posted by Jackedjack View Post
    Yes and noxivol and noxitropin have been favorites of mine for quite some time
    That is great to hear bro! Are you using the Tablet/powder Noxivol? Noxitropin is the best sleepy time tea available! PM me, I would love to get a care package out your way for being a long time customer and supporter! Thanks bro.
    CTD SPORTS
    National Sales Director
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by wray98 View Post
    That is great to hear bro! Are you using the Tablet/powder Noxivol? Noxitropin is the best sleepy time tea available! PM me, I would love to get a care package out your way for being a long time customer and supporter! Thanks bro.
    the powder! Flavor is to good to pass up

7. Quote Originally Posted by Jackedjack View Post
    the powder! Flavor is to good to pass up
    Right on bro!! I prefer the powder myself, usually the Pineapple/Strawberry with a bit glycerol!!
    CTD SPORTS
    National Sales Director

8. Seen your post looking for a board rep on anabolic minds. New to anabolic minds and have never logged a product on AM or been a board rep. I'm interested and willing to learn what i need to. understand you are probably looking for someone with more experince but you never know if you dont ask.
    Thanks for the chance and congrats to the chosen ones!

9. Quote Originally Posted by Beltzie5 View Post
    Seen your post looking for a board rep on anabolic minds. New to anabolic minds and have never logged a product on AM or been a board rep. I'm interested and willing to learn what i need to. understand you are probably looking for someone with more experince but you never know if you dont ask.
    Thanks for the chance and congrats to the chosen ones!
    Hey bud, if you don't mind send me a PM and we can talk about it privately!
    CTD SPORTS
    National Sales Director

10. You got it Bro ! sent you a pm

11. Wray98 I g uess i sent you a pm? Not quite sure think it went through if not let me know and I'll try again

12. Quote Originally Posted by wray98 View Post
    Are you still looking for reps?

13. Quote Originally Posted by koi1214 View Post
    Are you still looking for reps?

Sure am bro. PM me please..
    CTD SPORTS
    National Sales Director

14. Didn't even know you were on here
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10 WWW.mindandmuscle.com
    Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com

15. Quote Originally Posted by cheftepesh1 View Post
    Didn't even know you were on here
    2 year thread bump woo!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

16. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    2 year thread bump woo!
    I used to rep for them. Was just shocked to see them on here.
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10 WWW.mindandmuscle.com
    Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Still looking for board reps!
    By mindanmuscle in forum Mind & Muscle
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-12-2015, 02:01 AM
  2. ALLMAX Nutrition is looking for a rep for the AM Board!
    By stevenGFH in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 125
    Last Post: 07-11-2014, 12:19 AM
  3. LOOKING FOR BOARD REPS!
    By mindanmuscle in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-17-2014, 11:54 PM
  4. Looking for boards to sponsor...help if you can
    By Chemo in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-29-2004, 01:52 AM